India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

hey guys!! just a comment!!

angadsdoll Senior Member
angadsdoll
angadsdoll

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged

hey guys i luved yesterdays episode. but then i love everyone of them too!! but anyways, yesterday kripa looked really attractive, and angads expression was priceless.  i loved that dress on kripa,very hot!!!

but, but my most fave part of the show was when kripa wanted to apologize to angad and angad treated her the same way kripa treated him before.  that was a really good scene on angads part.

u know wat i think, i think that angad knows that kripa is sorry for wat she said, and hes prolly forgiven her, but he just wants to pull her leg for a while and annoy the bujeesis out of her.

and now she is vyin for his attention, how cute!!!!LOL

wat do ya guys think??Question

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged

hi

i also liked dat part....i think it was cute....i like da way he shut her up( da same way she did)...i agree he has proberly forgiven her

and yes dat dress did look nice on her

kariya!

dancing babe Goldie
dancing babe
dancing babe

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i liked that part as well and i thought she looked pretty in that dress. i liked her hair and in the beggining when they show her on the stage, the first time i saw her i cudn't recognise her !
iram_99 Groupbie
iram_99
iram_99

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I liked that scene too, I also liked it when he teased her by hand signaling for her and harshini to sit in his car and when they got all excited and started waliking over to the car , he made it look as if he wasn't calling them in the first place and that he was calling his friend.  I agree he has probably forgiven her.

---Iram---

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
yup i liked it too...afterall he needs to do it...otherwise kripa will hv it her way all the time. she doesnt think, neither does he know wut shez talkin about. she alwayz judges angad from her perspective onli...shez like those horses in durbey...one track mind
iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I like the show in its totality rather than any one particular scene. I think Angad is awesome as an actor while prithvi is the quintessential love struck puppy. Isn't he cute. As for Kripa, I think she pales in comparisan to these two.  

Edited by koihai - 04 May 2005 at 5:40pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top