Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Wednesday 29 / 8 / 12 Episode No 17

Mani and Arjun are in the coffee shop. Arjun asks about Mani's Ponnu padalam . Mani says that his mother  set up a real patti kadu for him. " She wants a DIL, not a wife for me " Just then Arjun gets a call ' the caller introduces herself as Sharadha's mom ( UH?? We thought that Sharadha lost her mother when she was in school? Appa married again?? Or the first faux pas from the story dept?? Gavaninga ppa ) Well, Sharadha is late and not picking up her mobile . Arjun promises to find out. Arjun tries Sharadha's no ' in vain. Sharadha is in the office , phone in silent mode and she is lost in thoughts. Arjun asks Mani to check the office.

Court ' Rangachari is arguing for the school. Says that Nandhini stayed away from school with no leave letter "poor attendance, poor in studies . That is the reason for the TC. I request you to dismiss this case, my lord " Sharadha stares. Ashwin's office. Purush says that he is still not sure as to how he hit that boy. Ashwin asks some questions and Bharath chides his dad for being so considerate about all the employees. On the other side, Manikam, the union leader is talking to Sharadha ' tells her about his son becoming mentally challenged after an accident. Purush says that he gave a job to that boy only to help the union leader " even if that boy did some thing wrong, I asked every one to disregard " Aswin says that the boy's condition should be made public to win the case. Sharadha says that Manikkam's case will go south if Ashwin proves that the boy was mentally unstable.

Back to Nandhini's case.  Rangachari questions Nandhini's teacher. Teacher says that Nandhini was a very poor student but "we did not send her out for that reason. She just did not turn up  and according to our rules, we dismissed her " Now it is Purush case . Ashwin asks the police inspector  " so Purush  did noit make any attempt to flee the accident site, eh? " Inspector says that it was impossible for him to flee " a big crowd gathered  and so he could not have " Ashwin wants to know if the public tried to attack Purush and the inspector negates any such incident . Ashwin goes on to argue that normally the public tend to attack the driver if there was an accident " in spite of such a big accident , the public kept quiet . The accident spot was a corner and the boy just rushed in front of the car. It is just an accident also, the boy was' " At that point Purush coughs  - he does not want Aswin to talk about the boy's mental instability .  Judge says that they need to question Manikkam  and so the case is adjourned to another date. Sharadha's argument ' she shows the previous year's progress card and asks the  teacher as to why Nandhini went down in her studies. "Did u talk to her father?"  The teacher says that it is not her job " we need to finish the syllabus, period " Sharadha points out the attitude of the school. Ashwin's office. Bharath and Ashwin are trying to goad Purush to talk about the boy's mental instability. Purushsays that he needs to accept the punishment " What I did is wrong  and I do not want to point the lacuna of that boy " Ashwin and Bharath are vexed. Shilpa comes to meet Ram . Ram points out that Vishnu has planned the whole thing for a long time " How did you not see this coming?" Shilpa says that Vishnu is her friend . Ram gets Vishnu's no and tells him that he is Shilpa's lawyer ' asks Vishnu to meet him the next day in the coffee shop.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 September 2012 at 2:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayudham Archives Aug 12 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thursday 30 / 8 12 Episode No 18

Rangachari questioning the principal of the school " You sent Nandhini out because she comes from a poor family?" Principal says that they would not have admitted her if that were the case "she absented herself and so we gave the TC " Sharadha gets up and asks permission to read a news item.  She reads the interview of an actress  where it is said that the actress studied in the same school and absented herself from the school  with out any notice " my dad is in granite business  and I was scared to go back to school . But the school did not punish me " Sharadha asks " so what has gone wrong here ? That Nandhini's dad is not a flourishing business man?" Arjun silently claps. Rangachari pales.  Rangachari throws his trump card " why have they not produced their client Nandhini in the court ?" Sharadha is caught off guard but perks up to say "my client will come for the next hearing "

Coffee shop – Arjun and Sharadha are talking about Nandhini's case. Sharadha says that Ravi does not want his daughter to appear in the court. Arjun says that there must be a way out. Back to Purush case. PP plays parrot – keeps saying that it is a planned murder. Manikkam takes the stand and says that Purush is not a bad man " he is equally upset about my son's demise . If he is punished 1000 families like mine will come to the street. So, please leave him " The judge gives the verdict "from what we hear, we can conclude that this is only an accident . But Purush should have been more careful .So, I sentence him to be prisoned for 2 months. And pay a compensation of 2 laks to Manikkam " Purush folds his hands to thank Manikkam. Ashwin decides to appeal to the sessons court. Sundaram associates – some client is waiting to see Ram. Nambi asks about Ram and Madhu says that Ram can not be traced. Nambi asks Gayathri – she has no clue either .

Rangachari with Arjun and Sharadha – he wants an out of court settlement. Gives some cock and bull story and says that the school will take Nandhini back and pay 10 Lakhs compensation. Arjun declines the offer and Sharadha tells the whole story to Rangachari. Coffee shop – Ram with Vishnu and Shilpa. Ram threatens Vishnu and tells him that he can break the case easily. Gives him 4 days to settle the accounts – "if you come to my office….it is good for you" Vishnu leaves , Shilpa gets to know the news..thanks Ram hugs him….…Ram has a lusty look….

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 September 2012 at 2:07pm

maris08

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Friday 31 / 8 /12 Episode 19

Purush and Ashwin. POurush is going to kambi count. Ashwin promises to appeal. Union leader Manikkam crosses them. Purush thanks him and Manikkam says that all the employees want Purush to get out soon. Mani is at his desk. As usual oru client ai nalla kalaikkiraar. House owner marupadi rent kettu vanthuttar. Mani has the same doubt as Roja " adikkadi rent?? " Finally divides the rent in to two portions and gives it to Duraisamy " I have done the separating job for u "  Ram's office. Shilpa is there with him. Vishnu comes – well, to cut a long story short, the case is finished. Shilpa gets her money. Shilpa thanks Ram – Ram takes this opportunity to do some Kadalai Podal !!

Back to Mani. A client – Stella - comes – kOnjam  different case. She is pregnant after she got the family planning surgery done – tubes tied but pregnant !! Stella says that her husband feels that she cheated on him " Aambalai pullai kku Aasai pattu tubes tied nnu pOi sollitten nnu .." Mani asks her to bring her hubby and promises to take up her case. "Hospital mele case pOttu undu illai nnu pannidalaam "

Sharadha and Arjun. Sharadha is unhappy about the bargaining. Arjun says that the compensation offered is too little. "Let us get more money for our client and get Nandhini back to school " Sharadha says that the teacher should apologize to Nandhini. Arjun asks her to demand an apology "next time when you meet Rangachari insist on that. " As on cue , Rangachari calls Nandhini.

Nambi calls Kothandam and asks about Ram. He says that Ram is busy with Shilpa " avanga case is over …but Ram is going around with her " Sundaram and Nambi discuss about Ram . Sundaram says that he spoke to Ram and there is not much of a problem between Ram and his wife Anjali " Oru kozhandai pirantha sariya pOidum" Sundaram goes on to talk about Ashwin's marriage " Ashwin is very shy, won't ask for any thing ..unlike Ram who demands …so, we have to be careful " They also discuss about Gayathri  "avalukkum Oru marriage…. May be she has some one in mind?..no no… Can not be " Sundaram talks about some trust and bringing in the name of his kids and wife….

Arjun's office – Rangachari , Nandhini's teacher, Nandhini and her dad, Sharadha ……show down is In the offing??

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 02 September 2012 at 2:51am

maris08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top