Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Funk'n Desi

im telling you even though mukti does believe prem!!!prem's not going to forgive her!!!!!!his just going to say"now you come to me!!when i looked at you and asked you for help did you help me"???? knowing ekta mai this is possible!!
and on the other hand miss nautanki(debo) is going to say to prem:
prem ji i cant believe they dont beleive you!!!
even mukti!!!!she's the one that's done all this and blah blah blah!!!!she's soo going to take advantage of prem!!!and do her evil jadoo on him!!!!she's going to put bad thoughts about the whole family in his head!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwwwwwww my bechaara prem!! 😭 😭 😭
i felt sooo sorry for him!!!!!!!!

Mukti or r u talking abt Debo taking Prem advantage

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: amy22

Really... for the first ever, I today hated Bajaj. 😡

Prem, my shonu... 😭

Yaar, abb kya faeda whether Mukti believes him or not... it all started cuz of her listening to Prem secretly. That'S so sick. I mean, hellow... if she doesn't even know why Prem went there, why does she go spying on him. Seriously, sumtimes people just should mind their own business... and this Debo... GOD! Can sumone please do me the favour and KILL her!!?!!!

Mukti just followed him she didn't say d guy 2 speak Prem's name,also whatever Prem did 2 her she can't trust him-but this doesnot overshadow s fact tht she was in a way responsible 4 Prem leaving d house.

Mayb he will go 2 his frd's house who was witness of Mukti's rape case i don't rem his name!!

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can't trust these Characters. The day before Mr. Bajaj made Udi the MD of his company .I was happy . Next day he petted Udi's his cheeks and applied oils.      ðŸ˜­ Every times its like this.
   Prerna ooooooooo no Anu Very happy and proud about Udi .Next time do a trick on him. May be just test their
hearts. Weather to check that it is in the corect place.
Oooooooo how can this these imaginary characters got a heart na.   Edited by thakshila smith - 17 years ago