Page 2 Page 2

manv

manv

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys heard  the latest interview of ak on IF on you tube
the poor guy is working so hard, he said he is giving 200% to his role
yet most of his fans are not happy as they yet love him as udai so much
i personally find him as good as saahil
granted udai was a iconic role which cannot be recreated, plus he is no amitabh or salman that roles will be specially written for him, he has to accept the new offer and is giving his best
hope udaidoes not become a hurdle for ak

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikAqibaa_19HavviiShanUlasArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "udai a blessing or a hurdke for ak" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
It shuld not be

By the way I am already liking him as Sahil...I can UV fans as I myself am great UV fan but I am all their for my AK .

Plus he is really very good as Sahil,getting screen space and is all set to bring twist in the show

Right now he is the only charactrer in the show that is actully running  the show .Even the lead girls seem sidelined ...at least to me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikchamaatBvfan123manvvampire12345678

manv

manv

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

It shuld not be

By the way I am already liking him as Sahil...I can UV fans as I myself am great UV fan but I am all their for my AK .

Plus he is really very good as Sahil,getting screen space and is all set to bring twist in the show

Right now he is the only charactrer in the show that is actully running  the show .Even the lead girls seem sidelined ...at least to me

u are so right, he is the focus
feel glad that as ak fan the serial revolves round him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikchamaat

chamaat

chamaat

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
AK got recognition playing uday, the main culprit is abrupt ending of dek due to low trps, and most of his fans are not over the shock of dek being axed and then priyash to be seen no more...all of this has added to so much frustration that they will not accept him as sahil so easily, and moreover they all want to see him opposite a hot looking girl and a serial with love story theme and his role being very aristocratic with some royal aura that he possesses so naturally..therefore the bottom line is that his fans will support him in their own ways, and will wait for him to come in a serial where they want to see him..as far as this new serial is concerned i am kinda liking it, if only he was paired with someone with whom his chemistry wud have looked better!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurarmanmallikShanUlas

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Really good post. Thumbs Up

I felt very bad when I heard his interview, that he is working so hard and giving his 200% so that Sahil is also accepted and loved by all as Uday was/still is. 

AK is doing commendable job as Sahil as well.  I m sure that with his talent and his awesome skills, he will outshine in his new role as well.  We just have to give him time and have faith in him. 

Ashish is the only reason I am watching this show. Infact, PH know the popularity of AK and that's why most of the articles, promos, precaps are on AK only. And as AK fan, I am happy that PH has acknowledged Ashish's talent and giving him importance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurarmanmallikchamaat

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hmm..actually i m a fan of uday..Ak played the larger than life characeter of uday very convincingly...but i find him equally convincing as sahil..infact i really like him as sahil..that easy flowing nature, that naughtiness...i feel AK is doing a really good job..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirveenkaurarmanmallikBvfan123manv

ultravioletray

Goldie

ultravioletray

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Uday will never b the hurdle  4 AK...it is one of the best role played by him...but Sahil is also very very very gud...we can't compare each other as both roles r very different...i love Uday...but i liking Saahil too... Sahil is also a gr8 role...nd i really love it
both of the roles r fabulous nd amazing...love both...AK is really doing a very gud work

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikmanv

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
OFOCURSE ITS A BLESSING FOR HIM N FOR US ALL

M SHURE TRUE N LOYAL FANSS WIL LUV N APPRECIATE HIM IN AL D ROLES

AISA TU NAI K BAS EK KHATAM TU DEY'LL NAH LYK HIM IN ODRS

i luvddd udaaiii
n m luvinnn sahilll
n il luv all hsi future rolesss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.