can't khushi change a little for a change?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that Sanaya is a good actress not only from ipkknd but also from her previous show. But I feel that her talent is being wasted in the show. The character of Khushi should at least go through some change! Arnav has changed so much from the first episode. I am tired of watching the same over reactive, crazy behavior she showed. At first it was good and entertaining but now its overdone! Now that the story has taken a new romantic twist khushi can me more mature or I dont know what but there should be some change! The writers need to give her different kinds of scenes and different kinds of reactions to situations. Opening her mouth wide, and making her eyes wide, getting irritated on arnav like a child is all making her character comical which is not at all going with the romantic tract. Please I am new to the forum and not againt sanaya or her acting I am only unhappy with the writers who are making her act in this way!
I want to tell one more thing...when I realized this was when I saw sanaya's interview in real life. She is so mature, talks really well and has a very good and appealing personality. Seeing her talk anyone will be impressed and she is definately a likeable person. So its simple for the directors and writers to take little of her real personality and put it in the show...will work wonders! When Barun can be so fun loving in real life and play such a strong ASR types then why can't they make Sanaya look just normal for a change. Please comment ...this is my first post...and I am ready for all sorts of comments!
Originally posted by sugandhaparikh

We all know that Sanaya is a good actress not only from ipkknd but also from her previous show. But I feel that her talent is being wasted in the show. The character of Khushi should at least go through some change! Arnav has changed so much from the first episode. I am tired of watching the same over reactive, crazy behavior she showed. At first it was good and entertaining but now its overdone! Now that the story has taken a new romantic twist khushi can me more mature or I dont know what but there should be some change! The writers need to give her different kinds of scenes and different kinds of reactions to situations. Opening her mouth wide, and making her eyes wide, getting irritated on arnav like a child is all making her character comical which is not at all going with the romantic tract. Please I am new to the forum and not againt sanaya or her acting I am only unhappy with the writers who are making her act in this way!
I want to tell one more thing...when I realized this was when I saw sanaya's interview in real life. She is so mature, talks really well and has a very good and appealing personality. Seeing her talk anyone will be impressed and she is definately a likeable person. So its simple for the directors and writers to take little of her real personality and put it in the show...will work wonders! When Barun can be so fun loving in real life and play such a strong ASR types then why can't they make Sanaya look just normal for a change. Please comment ...this is my first post...and I am ready for all sorts of comments!

humm..lolz why don't you write a story on this and send it to cvs...and pray and hope they listen to you...lolz

but honestly..I have no problem with her character of bubblyness and crazyness...they are not showing her antics that much now days...so I prefer to just sit back and enjoy the show...
I Don't think so...!!
Barun has change because he doing improvement in his acting.
but sanaya was the best actress from the starting.so she has no need to change
really very sane and nice post. Agree with u. Sanaya's ethereal beauty and acting prowess both are being wasted in this show. ph rarely gives her new n beautiful outfits, does not explore with her hairdo much. And khushi's character is sketched in most shoddy way possible. I m an ardent Sanaya fan and i always want to see her characterization best sketched and explored.
Nice post Agree to you till a extent
yes that sankadevi character has to be toned down
Totally agree with you she need to act more mature.