Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tejy_Kumari

Happy Birthday Archana!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true <3 Hope you had an awesome day dear :) <3

Thank you so much Tejy di! πŸ˜³
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arch.Archu

Hinal! πŸ˜³

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! πŸ˜ƒ It really means a HELL LOT to me! πŸ˜³

Your welcomee Archanaaa =D  You saying that means a lot to me tooo πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ

I'm really out of words. This is the first time someone has made a birthday thread to me. It makes me feel special πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Aaawww!  I'm so glad I was the first to ever do thatt!!
You are very special <3  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—

Love you so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Loveee you a lot too =D  You have no idea how excited I feel to talk to you.. or comment.. because I know you always reply back, and that says a lot about you! πŸ˜ƒ

Edit-

I love how you added the SBS pic. I really adore them. I can't believe I'm saying this but this show has actually taught me a lot about family, love and life πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†  I'm not good with things like decorating posts and all... But I was searching for pics, and then I saw the pic.. And I knew that would matter more than anything else... Because any other picture wouldn't be the same.. The SBS picture is symbolic.. Of how we met to begin with, to how, like you said, it teaches us so much!
I completely agree with you... The show is actually meaningful, which makes it so much more special and unique!
So ya... that's how I thought I'd give you a creative gift πŸ˜‰
Love you Archu <3 πŸ€—

.Sunshine. thumbnail

@Hinal <3

You are very special to me as well 😳
You know, I always wait for you to comment and give me your response about everything 😳 I love coming to this forum just to see your reply <3
What you said is absolutely right <3 The SBS picture is symbolic because that's how we met and I'm glad I watch SBS because I met someone so sweet like you πŸ˜‰ I loved your gift <3
Love you too Hinal <3 πŸ€—
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
=)
I think you are the pulling factor of the SBS forum for me β˜ΊοΈ
I loveee to read your replies in the same manner (=
It's funny how two people who almost live like half-way across the world meet online, all due to a show! πŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad I began coming on the SBS forum too πŸ˜ƒ
Loveee youuu Archuuu =D <3 πŸ€—
* I'm in a colourful mood today!  ^ As visible πŸ˜†
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Well yeah, I can see your colourful mood <3 ;)
You are the pulling factor for me too <3
It is amazing na as to how two people living in 2 different parts of the world have become friends due to a beautiful show <3 SBS is great after all ;)
Love you Hinal <3