Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Maham, amazing avis! I really love these two stacks. Gurmeet and Kratika have a great comfort level and it really makes me feel happy to see how close they are as friends. In a way, I think Kratika is protective of Gurmeet because of all the trash he receives. It's so cute!☺️😆

Janaki @ bold - I think so too and I find that so cute about their friendship. ☺️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Sanju,
Fabulous Yash avi! I'm using it.😃 I'm glad we got back happy Yash.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Janaki @ bold - I think so too and I find that so cute about their friendship. ☺️

Yeah, I know! Though Kratika is younger than him in age, she protects him like an elder sister and I find that really sweet. When those three reporters were asking such personal and innappropriate questions in that one interview, Gurmeet was becoming a bit flustered towards the end and visibly relaxed when "Jhansi Ki Rani" entered the scene.😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Sanju,

Fabulous Yash avi! I'm using it.😃 I'm glad we got back happy Yash.

hehe me too yaar...so happy to have this yash ji back...now we shall all be ready to have mini attacks...since we'll be getting such HOT LOOKS
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
NOTE!

Ignore me if you're not interested, but we have opened the 3rd Appreciation Thread for Gurmeet's RAMAYAN in the Mythological Masti forum and would appreciate it if anyone would like to join.😳 If not, at least like the intro posts please as it's an AT for Gurmeet.😃
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sanju Haha Thats so cute avi =P  and aww i just loved the one from yesterdays epi☺️ ..Saving it 😳

@Maham amazing avis ...loved the icons <3 

-Deepzz- thumbnail
VB's Note : Random conversations;spamming; posting non-PV related links or chatting about personal lives of actors in the creation gallery is NOT permitted. This is the Punar Vivah creations gallery.Strictly PV, Gurmeet, Kratika, and other PV cast members only. Limit discussions to PV creations & showing appreciation for them. Any posts that do not adhere to these rules will be deleted.If rules are broken here onwards, DT will be forced to make it NO Comments gallery.

-Punar Vivah Dev. Team 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sanjana maham janaki cute gurmeet stuff  ☺️☺️

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ArYa : Pics CR to the uploader
https://i.imgur.com/ant8I.jpg
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5