Punar Vivah

Punar Vivah - Creations Gallery#3 VB pg 82 (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 150

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I'm back with more siggiesEmbarrassed
Free to Use:
Same siggy with different coloring

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeisanayahDeepaavengnirmalac99saher_90BubblyRDips..Allbut1MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatFireLordPhoenix-AarYaholic-RajeevGurtiFanEuphoria.-Ursh-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah - Creations Gallery#3 VB pg 82 (Page 139)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/PjhZe.jpg

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeisanayahDeepaavengnirmalac99BubblyRDips..Allbut1aanyakunatMelodiousDreams-AarYaholic-FireLordPhoenixEuphoria.RajeevGurtiFanpickachu.Mohabbatein.

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful Work Anu and Saher <3

One more from me Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeisanayahnirmalac99Dips..Allbut1aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.anu93RajeevGurtiFan.Mohabbatein.

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Beautiul

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
|| Yash & Aarti \\ '..Aasmano Se Utara Noor Hai Koi' ||

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDeHGHdOtM
Forum link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3297322

- Karwa Chauth Special Day Dreaming
- Watch in HD 720p!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaavengnirmalac99BubblyRDips..FireLordPhoenixaanyakunatEuphoria.ArYa_crazyluvpickachu

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeinirmalac99BubblyRDips..Allbut1aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixRajeevGurtiFanpickachu.Mohabbatein.

Dips..

IF-Dazzler

Dips..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Frozen-those 200 epi sig is fantasticcc yaar lovee it :DDClap

Anu~gawjuss siggiess yaarrr i love ur pink version mosttt n text is superbb :DDClap

Ridzzi~like ur both d sigss dat soulmates style is outstanding yaar loveee d sigg :DDClap

Saher~waooo simple n sweet sig yaar color is ausmm :DDClap

Sano~ur sig is flawless...scenes selec... are so nice yaar :DDClap

Maham~ur Vm is superbb i lovee d songgg really dey are aasmano se utra koi noorr <333Clap

Cheerss...Big smile

Edited by Dips.. - 18 November 2012 at 6:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRAllbut1FireLordPhoenix-AarYaholic-Sano88anu93pickachu

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
It's been raining gorgeous siggies in this gallery lately and I absolutely LOVE it! Day Dreaming

@Frozen007: The siggies are wonderful, especially the 200 episode celebration one!

@Anu: You're on a roll my dear friend! It seems like this KC sequence has brought out the creative side of everyone! Beautiful siggies, all of them!

@Riddzi: Gorgeous siggies as well, I absolutely love the coloring and the font with the overlay is extremely pretty as well! Hoping to see you around here more often!

@Saher: You're on a roll with your siggies as well, both here and on the MB forum and it makes life all the more exciting for me LOL Love your newest addition, I adored the camera scene and the text is perfect for it!

@Sano: The 200 episode celebratory siggy is absolutely fantastic! You've blending so many moments so flawlessly in it that I am in awe! Thank you so much for that, using!

@Dips: Haven't commented on your stuff here in a while, but as usual it is all absolutely stunning! It's good to see you back here after your little hiatus, I had missed these beauties!

@Janaki: The AVIs of the necklace scene are gorgeous! Love the coloring and thank you so much for stacking them as well!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRgshow2011-AarYaholic-FireLordPhoenixSano88anu93

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.