Navya

RS: Love Happens <3 *Completed* Index page 1 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 148

Page 1 Page 147
Page   of 148

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titleepari

Thank You So Much Friends For all the Love and appreciation.. Means a Lot to me. I will Sure write some more Stories in Future But I have my exams due after sometime and busy with studies, so unable to write at the moment but as soon as I am done with them will com up with something new! Thank You Friends once again..Big smile

it was our pleasure cnt thank u enough for giving us such a wonderful story like love happens sometime i feel like sending this link to ShaMya they must read it :)) Best of luck for ur studies & exams we ll b xtremely happy if u come back with another story ll b waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

titleepari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS: Love Happens <3 *Completed* Index page 1 (Page 148)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

titleepari

IF-Dazzler

titleepari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Thank You So Much Friends For all the Love and appreciation.. Means a Lot to me. I will Sure write some more Stories in Future But I have my exams due after sometime and busy with studies, so unable to write at the moment but as soon as I am done with them will com up with something new! Thank You Friends once again..Big smile

it was our pleasure cnt thank u enough for giving us such a wonderful story like love happens sometime i feel like sending this link to ShaMya they must read it :)) Best of luck for ur studies & exams we ll b xtremely happy if u come back with another story ll b waiting

Awww Thats really very sweet of you! I too wish that ShaMya Read My RS! I have tweeted the link to them once too! :) Thanx for your best wishes! will be back with another RS soon Smile

-Liana-

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
awesome Clap

titleepari

titleepari

IF-Dazzler

titleepari

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sio_AngeL

awesome Clap

Thank You so muchSmile

asihaseen

IF-Dazzler

asihaseen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi TitleeSmilewaiting for ur new RS 

titleepari

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Awww Thats really very sweet of you! I too wish that ShaMya Read My RS! I have tweeted the link to them once too! :) Thanx for your best wishes! will be back with another RS soon Smile

really wish ShaMya chck out this beautiful FF
my best wishes r with u :)) wish ur studies & xams go gr8 takecare
hope to see u bck with another story whnever u get free time ll b waiting

titleepari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top