Remix

REMIX RECAPS/ KEKTA/ REMIX COPIES - IMP!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vitak

Goldie

vitak

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
sure. ill do everything i can Angry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REMIX RECAPS/ KEKTA/ REMIX COPIES - IMP!! (Page 2)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vandi29

vandi29

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yeah absolutely...rocking posts guys and sure harshu i agree hands down....REMIX HAS BEEN , IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN....ORIGINAL AND THE BEST!!!
and cmon thinkin that kekta can even get such a sufi idea in her head is utter crap just like her!

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hug awww of course lams im defnitly withya Wink
and if u hadnt sed also i wudve seen tr ke epis also don wry LOLSmile
and even wen all these copies cum up...im sure none[especially tht kektas krap] will evr b as gud as remix Embarrassed
bcos remix ROXX Embarrassed
and im sooo in with ur club tooEvil Smile
also i agree with harshu we ought to make our voice heard to tht deepak sehgal creature too Confused

sal_remix

Goldie

sal_remix

Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you lams..count me in..

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamina

guys

its Remix Recaps time now

they started the recaps with the entry of Tia, Ranny, Uv and ashi

then they showed the formation of Remix band and some nice moments with the whole cast

now next week they will show - Uv and Ashi love story

my guess is that the week after that - they will show - Tia and Ranny love story

guys....this is the time to prove to that deepak sehgal how wrong he is about Remix TRP and how we even love the recaps

so please all TR fans...watch the Remix epis next week and all AY fans...please watch TR love story epis in the week after that..

Lets show that REMIX will always have good TRPS...unlike crap KEKTA shows - esp KRIMSON SKIES

read below for three more reasons why we need to stand by Tia, Ranny, Uv and Ashi.and show them we are their true fans....

1) Varun will now be in a show call left right left..his name their is YUDI.....from the promo...his charachter seems a lot like UV...then there is some gal in there call Pooja..she is the romantic types....simple at heart...reminds u of tia...minus fashion...then there is naina....who is tomboyish...plays with guys...thinking of ashi?? i am guessing there is a cope of ranny there too..coz its supposed to have 4 ppl

2) sangeet from aasma...is doing a show for depti bhatnagar..that a copy of remix

3)krimson skies...which is supposed to replace remix and bring trps up for star one..is a crap kekta copy of remix

need i say more

lets show star one that remix is the best

LETS CALL THIS ANTI KEKTA and ANTI REMIX COPIES CLUB

i totally agree with u lamsEmbarrassedBig smilei am an a-y fan,but that doesnot mean,i dont luv tia n ranny,i luv them nd i luv their luvstory,its soooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi am with u gies.its the time that we all must cum 2gether.

dia5

IF-Dazzler

dia5

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Agreed,Lamzie...TOTALLY! Embarrassed

remixer

IF-Rockerz

remixer

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
me too agree toatlly and completely Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Swapna-Mobile

IF-Dazzler

Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 24 June 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamina

1) Varun will now be in a show call left right left..his name their is YUDI.....from the promo...his charachter seems a lot like UV...then there is some gal in there call Pooja..she is the romantic types....simple at heart...reminds u of tia...minus fashion...then there is naina....who is tomboyish...plays with guys...thinking of ashi?? i am guessing there is a cope of ranny there too..coz its supposed to have 4 ppl

I know how much u all love Remix.....there is no problem in that......even I love remix a lot.......I have not visited this forum much.......but I had made few posts......regarding remix getting stopped.......I m also a gr88 fan of remix.....it is for sure that KRIMPSON SKIES is a copy of remix........but how do u know LRL is a copy.......do u know the storyline......do u know who all r in it.......no........then listen......It is the story of 6 youngsters Huda,Naina,pooja,Ali,Alekh,Yudi who have finished their studies and they join the defence academy........they join that place for a time pass......and just for fun.......they all r fun-loving guys and gals......then when they reach NDA......they change completely into responsible citizens........it is a patriotic serial........and is not at all a copy of remix......and yes Krimpson Skies is a copy of remix.......so u shud protest agin it.......but left right left.........is not a copy of Remix......and will air on Sab TV...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top