as u see.. there is no Nafi here.. πŸ˜‰ 🀣
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya6696

Biwi.. πŸ€—
as u see.. there is no Nafi here.. πŸ˜‰ 🀣

DhrishπŸ€—, finally I found you. Were you hiding from me these few days?πŸ˜‰

But we'll have to keep the PDA to a minimum here else we'll scare off all the members hereROFL
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Just like how you have said it and yes, i think that since three of them are not really popular except for Jazz, the show and the casts is taking some time in getting recognized despite all the hype of London. The story is slowly starting to unfold and each of the characters have different shades from each another. Lets see how they progress their character πŸ˜Š

Totally agree with you. the other actors are not so popular so the show might take time to pick up and Ekta needs to work on her expressions more but she is a doing a wonderful job as a newcomer. and no it wasnt in the article and neither confirmed in the show Jazz mother is dead or divorced anything. I guess it can unfold a lot of things in her character. 

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

very nice character analysis tanzie. and plus i think i read that Jazz is like that because somehow she feels her mother's Indianness (whatever that means) was responsible for her parents' separation and she was deprived of love and care., so her frustration is understandable. 

Thanks Dishu πŸ˜³ Yes I agree on that and lets see how the CVs handle her track. i hope her character is well justified. 

Originally posted by: Divya6696

loved it Tanz..!
you.. as always.. were beautiful at describing the characters..!
congrats for your first post here..!
and OMG darling.. you are now a Sizzler..!! Congrats on that..!! πŸ€—

Well.. I'm waiting for your FF.. πŸ˜‰ hope you decide to write it..!

- Dhrish.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€— I just try to see deep inside the characters πŸ˜† dont tell me about being sizzler πŸ˜³ I hate pink so I cant tolerate this color  I want to be a stunner because I love purple but i dont have time to spam to I can reach there soon πŸ˜†
Im trying to write... hope u will get the update soonish πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

hi tanzie..

wow! very nice analysis yar.. wat all u said, that's highly possibleπŸ‘ I know jazz's anger must be justified by some way, like u said her  mom.. or something else might be the reason for that. I wish Ranveer can bring that needed change in her attitude.. I love evrything about jazz, her arrogance, style except her hatred 4 India of course..

I seriously hope she teaches Ranveer a nice lesson as well, like u said.. he's not the nicest person either! he needs to learn a lesson 4 ditching Sahiba..

And sahiba.. I commented so many times here, she's obessesed wid Ranveer & she'll pay 4 that.

Awww! And yes! I love Daljeet.. very nice postπŸ‘

~priya

Thanks a lot Priya πŸ˜³ She needs someone who can make her realize her mistakes. the way her father treats her doesnt seem like at right time he ever stopped her n pointed where she is going wrong and now its late. Ranveers attitude surely bothers her and except being the indian that she accuses another reason might be he is not being her minions but defending her. making a difference to be exact and thats bothering her. 
Yes, Ranveer has his mistakes and like Jazz I cant take his attitude πŸ˜† I just hope they change each other in a good way in the long run. πŸ˜Š
Yes, Daljeet is a complete white character in all 4.. till now. otherwise all 3 has some faults and you are right, Shahiba will pay for her obsession and lets see where it leads them..
thanks a lot for reading and commenting πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: anjali.K

TanzieπŸ€—, perfect character analysis!😊

Jazz does resemble Blair Waldorf a lot. Blair in the beginning came off as the bad guy coz of the way she was going off on Serena and continously sabotaging her. But later I came to realize that she was just angry at Serena coz she left without telling her best friend. She was just hurt and the hate was there to cover up her hurt. Same with Jazz. Her hatred for Indians is actually something completely different from what it looks. Honestly, even I judged Jazz after watching yesterday's epi. But her behaviour seems justified now that I see past her frustration.

While having ambitions is a good thing but Ranveer's ambitions seem twisted to me. Ambition should be about what you want to be and not how much money or cars to have. The CVs are showing Ranveer's ambition to be a rich guy with a big house and lots of cars. Thats very materialistic and it takes away the depth of the character. I just hope they dont show Ranveer trying to woo Jazz for all the wrong reasons.

Blair wants to be loved and if anyone tries to get a share... she gets vindictive... she is sweet and caring and also kind in her own twisted way... n I love Blairs style, her classiness, her bitchiness n everything about her πŸ˜† Same goes with Jazz, I think i mentioned in your post that Im almost as snobbish as Jazz is so I dont mind her πŸ˜› but offcourse her hatred for her country is not appreciated until we have a good reason for that. She is frustrated and somehow I find her dad responsible for that too... whenever she talks to her dad I feel she is dissapointed at him πŸ˜•

@Red, Ditto, you always say the right thing baby πŸ˜³ Isnt that why Ranveer is trying to be friends with Jazz? to get his job or to woo Jazzs father? Well since I didnt judge Jazz so I wont to Ranveer so soon but I still dont like how he left poor shahiba at the wedding day. she is madly in love with him and somehow his act took away the depth of their relationship. 
thanks for commenting Anji πŸ€—
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwh Tanz.. if this is the way how it is.. I pray that you get immense power to spam so much so that you get rid of the pink and get a purple Stunnerz tag instead..! πŸ€—

are you seriously writing it..!? wow..!!! I'm so damn excited..!! *yayyy*

@Anji.. LOL.. why would I hide from you..? did you forget.. you bhagaaofied me from your FF where I got to see some other PDA..! so I was bhatking everywhere like a Devdas.. 🀣 🀣 Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good analysis tanzee :) agree with every word