India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

TV Promo for next week (Page 3)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Yes Armaan and Jassi are soul mates.  Purab is just a klingon!  (Dont get upset Purab fans - I mean he is clinging on to Jassi)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Two things.

Armaan and jassi must be soul mates, or could have been. But right now they cant even share same plates!!!

Jassi atleast for now is formally annouced as fiancee of Purab. And as it was her decision the good girl she is , she should respect that relationship. Also after the above promo what ever the reaction is of purab is to the above incident. For me its justified by the unfair actions of jassi.

Second, about purab being a kling on,Well purab was never a kling on, Upon his second return he forcefully met jassi thats true but was to clear his own image in the eyes of jassi, Well any person who knows he is innocent will try and prove that in front of people who  accused him without any reason. Also he followed jassi then to just clear mis-understandings and not propose to her, this was very much evident from the fact that as soon as he informed jassi that he never ditched her or never wanted Gulmohar, he left her house immediatly. It was jassi who was shown running behind his car then.

After that scene it was jassi who went to meet him, not vice versa!! After that it was jassi who needed him as friend and Purab was good enough to treat her as one. So the thing that he was kling on never applies to him.

Jammy.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
good points jammy...might want to add he said things have changed so jassi should not give much weightage to the letter also he was not very enthusiastic about proposal after that....90% times it was jassi who wanted to meet him not the other way around....but once engaged , what is so wrong about acting like a lovesick fiance
nehakumari10 Newbie
nehakumari10
nehakumari10

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
God thanks guys for saying that she will end up with armaan tahts all i am trying to say dosent matter...
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Two things.

Armaan and jassi must be soul mates, or could have been. But right now they cant even share same plates!!!

Jassi atleast for now is formally annouced as fiancee of Purab. And as it was her decision the good girl she is , she should respect that relationship. Also after the above promo what ever the reaction is of purab is to the above incident. For me its justified by the unfair actions of jassi.

Second, about purab being a kling on,Well purab was never a kling on, Upon his second return he forcefully met jassi thats true but was to clear his own image in the eyes of jassi, Well any person who knows he is innocent will try and prove that in front of people who  accused him without any reason. Also he followed jassi then to just clear mis-understandings and not propose to her, this was very much evident from the fact that as soon as he informed jassi that he never ditched her or never wanted Gulmohar, he left her house immediatly. It was jassi who was shown running behind his car then.

After that scene it was jassi who went to meet him, not vice versa!! After that it was jassi who needed him as friend and Purab was good enough to treat her as one. So the thing that he was kling on never applies to him.

Jammy.

If it was ok for Purab to forcibly meet Jassi to clear up the misunderstandings b/w them then its ok for Armaan too. Isnt Armaan also doing the same? He doesnt have any other intention in mind. How wud Armaan know that Purab of all ppl wud be roaming the streets of Mumbai at such an ungodly hour?
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 12:09am | IP Logged
The show is as confusing as cow..nothing makes sense DeadDead
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RANI4QT

I think that jassi should end up with Armaan..after all they both deserve each other.  She and Armaan both are good at breaking hearts.  Both can not be trusted. Both treat others as no one matters except for them. Both think that the whole world revolves around them. 

So my conclusion is that Armaan and Jassi should get married..after all they both have alot in common.  I don't understand why Purab and Mallika want to be with these two..knowing they'll never be happy with them because both(Armaan, Jassi) are good liars and keep hurting these two.

I myself can't believe it but I think I agree with everyhting you just said.. they deserve each other..

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Mmmm,time will tell who will end up with whom! Then some will say Balle Balle! And most will be annoyed. Purab got good brains on him so i don't think he would over react like Armaan does most of the time. He is way too cool to react like a brat!

-Rifhat

Go to top