RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Armaan and Jassi are enjoying chat/ice-cream from a vendor standing against Armaan's car. Both are laughing and generally seem to be having a good time.

Purab is passing by (prob. on his way to Jassi's house) and sees them and has a strange expression (more like questioning what he is seeing) on his face.

There were no spoken dialogues, some background ones but nothing of consequence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yashika thumbnail
Relax! Don't we all know jassi is going to end up with Armaan Suri, no matter what. Have patience, it cannot happen overnight, can it ? After all, if they are shown getting hooked up immediately, what will they do for the next six months..... show us their domestic bickerings or their children going to school ! Also, what do u expect them to do...unceremoniously bump off purab in a flash, or what!πŸ˜•
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashika

Also, what do u expect them to do...unceremoniously bump off purab in a flash, or what!πŸ˜•

Yashika!! Dangerous question. πŸ˜†
anniegupta_ thumbnail
agreed yashika... jodi we all know that J is going to end up with A. But it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Like yashika said they have to continue jjkn for 6 more months. So I think what T & D are going to do is show sum spark with j and a then sumthin bad happens and it becomes J and P then at the end J will got to A or sumthin.

jjkn is getting so boring and unrealistic 🀒 ... but anyways thanks arti! 😊
radha_18 thumbnail

BALLE BALLE!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

yashika thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

jjkn is getting so boring and unrealistic 🀒 

Maybe annie, jassi and armaan shld have crazily fallen in love within the first two minutes of the start of the first episode itself and shld have been married off within the last two minutes of the same episode. kissa hi khatam ho jata! wld have truly been......'good riddance'!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Exactly, Yashika.

Or they can go to hell and continue from there. I am in the process of writing Part 3 of Jassi Jaissi Hell mein bhi koi nahin and boy do I feel evil!😈

(too bad there isn't an emoticon for a YamRaj-like evil laugh...but that is exactly what I feel like doing right now)

ides thumbnail
yippeee.....so now we have something to look forward to....thnx MysticaπŸ˜‰
yashika thumbnail

yup.......same here....wld be looking forward to it too Mystica....and if while writing, u feel that this feeling of evilness is fading or something, plz do not forget to draw inspiration from one Mr. Armaan Suri. i am sure u will have it back with a vengeanceπŸ˜‰

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
heyeon thumbnail
I hope monkey man does not ruin the jassi and armaan's precious moments. If i was the vendor, i would punch st mehra, his sticky smiles would ruin my buisness