Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NEW RiMa OS "FOREVER YOURS" 1st n last part:)

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It's me Piya again 😊 but this time I am here with an OS on our beloved couple Rishbala and not with a FF. This is the first and last part of the OS. I hope each one of u will enjoy reading it. I dedicate this OS to my Priya Di as it was just coz of her that I wrote a Rishbala version of this OS 😳

Love-Piya

It was yet another morning and the sunbeams were desperately waiting for one small glimpse of the most beautiful and innocent angel of this world

It was a daily routine for the rays of the sun to begin its morning by kissing her soft wet skin making her all the more desirable and elegant

The majestic sun's wait ended as soon as she opened the knob of the washroom's door and placed her delicate flower like petals on the floor

Oh this sight was so mesmerizing…she was an epitome of beauty who had forced the sun to become shameless

She had wrapped herself with a towel allowing her wet long beautiful tresses to kiss her bare shoulder… the sun left out a sigh as it was cursing its mere existence as it wished to be as lucky as those water droplets that were dripping from her hair and were kissing her beautiful form without any resistance

She opened her wardrobe to select her dress... the sun increased the intensity of its rays towards the yellow saree and tried telling her to choose his favourite color as it knew the entire definition of this color would change if she decorated herself with it

But alas she opted for the magenta pink color saree

How could the sun forget that it was his favourite color…yes the man whom she loved above sanity …she was so engrossed in the depth of his love that she always ignored the sun's presence and did not appreciate the sun's love proposal even once…

Oh he was so lucky to have her as his wife…Yes she was Mrs. Madhubala Rishab Kundra the darling wife and most priceless possession of Rishab Kundra

She placed the saree on the bed and started walking towards the window

The sun's expectation begin to rise…has she finally realized that I love her? Will she accept my love?

As the distance between Madhu and the window went on reducing the sun felt the taste of its own heat due to her proximity

The sun was just about to embrace her in its folds when all its desires were shattered apart as Madhu went ahead and gracefully allowed the curtains to fall on the window and made the sun realize that no one can take the place that her heart holds for the love of her life, her husband the one and only Rishab Kundra

The sun was dejected with her denial it had no option but to go away from her

Madhu allowed the towel to fall down. She took the blouse and covered her womanly assets with it…a beautiful smile made way to her face as she recollected the day she had worn this saree for the last time …Rishab had himself glorified her beauty by decorating her in this saree with his own hands

It was such a blissful moment and a heavenly experience for her. Rishab had taken his own sweet time to cover her up in this beautiful piece. He was enjoying every moment of that pleasurable phase by gifting Madhu a sweet dose of his loving torture either by kissing, sucking, licking or biting her

Madhu moaned his name as she relived that beautiful memory

It was only then that she realized that Rishab was not there in their room

Madhu: Pagli kahiki Rishab iss waqt yaha nahi hai wo ghar shaam ko lautenge chal jaldi se taiyaar ho jaa [U r definitely crazy Madhu Rishab is not here with u right now he will be coming back in the late evening common get ready soon]

She dressed herself in that saree and applied sindoor on her maang all the while looking at Rishab's photograph

She was missing him dearly and her heart was not ready to wait till the evening but everything was not in her hands she had to play the waiting game

She was busy admiring her husband's photograph when all of a sudden she remembered that letter which Rishab had written for her

She got up from her chair and opened a drawer where she had kept that letter safely

She kissed that letter and placed it close to her heart…with this small act of hers she could sense Rishab's fragrance in her soul it felt as if she was in the loving arms of her husband …this was the extent to which she loved him…every small or big thing associated with him made her feel his presence in and around her

She took the letter and made herself comfortable on a chair

Before opening the envelope she uttered few words "I love u Rishab" she closed her eyes and her heart could hear the voice of Rishab who replied with equal love "I love u too Madhu"

She smiled on hearing the reply and opened her eyes and went ahead to read the letter

Rishab's letter

Rishab: Aaj ka din mujhe humesha yaad rahega kyunki aaj maine wo kiya hai jo aaj se pehle maine kabhi nahi kiya…aaj maine pehli baar mandir ki chaukat par kadam rakha hai [I will remember this day always as today I have done something unusual I have stepped in the premises of the temple for the first time in my life]

Rishab: Hairan hogayi ye baat sunkar k tumhara Pyara darinda aaj mandir mein kya kar raha hai? Hairan toh main bhi hoon aur sach kahu toh behet pareshan bhi [I am sure it won't be able for u to digest this fact that ur Evil devil is standing in a temple. To be frank enough I am also shocked and a bit worried too]

Rishab: Meri pareshani ki wajah jaanna chahthi ho? [Do u want to know the reason of my worry?]

RishabAaj mujhe darr lag raha hai Madhu kyunki maine socha tha k aaj main tumse apne dil ki baat share karunga tumhe ye bataunga k main tumse kitna pyar karta hoon par naajane kyun main himmat nahi jhuta paa raha aur apni dil ki kashmash ko bayan karne k liye mere paas koi saathi nahi tha issliye main mandir chala aaya uss rab se ye puchne k kya main wakai mein tumse mohabbat karta hoon ya mujhe humari dosti ko lekar galatfaimi ho gayi hai…ye janna mere liye zaruri tha kyunki main tumhe kabhi bhi jaane anjaane chot pauchane k baare mein soch hi nahi saktha [Today I am scared Madhu as I had decided that I would share with u the feelings of my heart by confessing my love in front of u but for unknown reasons I could not gather the courage to tell u this truth. There was no one with whom I could share the dilemma of my heart and I decided to visit the temple and to question the Almighty whether I really love u or is it a mere infatuation from my side…as I never wanted to be the reason for your pain]

Rishab: Rab k saamne maine jab apne haath jode toh mujhe tumhare phoolo se bhi komal haatho ka saath mila aisa laga maano k tumne mere haatho par apne haatho ki mauhar laga di ho aur mujhse ye kehne ki koshish kar rahi ho k aap jahah honge Madhu aapka haath thame humesha aapke saath chalegi zindagi k har modh par aapka saaya bankar aapke kadam se kadam milayegi [When I stood in front of the Almighty with folded hands ur soft flower like hands accompanied me it seemed that u had placed the mark of your hands on my hand and u were trying to tell me that Madhu would continue holding your hand wherever u go she would remain with u in every path of ur life and will walk with u throughout by matching  each other's footsteps]

RishabJab koi insaan apni aakhein bannd karta hai toh uski aakhon k saamne andhera cha jaatha hai par Madhu jab maine apni aakhein bannd kitoh mujhe apni aakhon k saamne tumhari dilkashi saadgi ki roshni bhikri hui mili yun laga jaise k tum mujhse vaada kar rahi thi k hum dono saath hai toh jeewan k har andhere pal ko apni mohabbat k diye ki roshni se ujaagar kar denge [Whenever a person closes his eyes all he can see is darkness but Madhu when I closed my eyes I could see the captivating serene light of your simplicity and beauty welcoming me I felt as if u were promising me that as long as both of us r together the clouds of darkness won't be able to stay in our life for a long duration of time as we would light our paths with the lamp of our love]

RishabTumhari iss baat ki gehrayi ko samajne ki koshish main kar hi raha tha k mujhe apne dil se ek meethi si dhun sunne ko mili wo surili aawaz tumhari thi Madhu uss waqt mujhe ye ehsaas hua k tum mere dil mein lahu bankar beh rahi thi dil k har ek kone mein mujhe bus tumhari parhayi nazar aa rahi thi [I was trying to understand the depth of your words when all of a sudden I could hear a musical voice from my heart it was your voice Madhu it…I realized that u were flowing like blood in my heart and every corner of my heart was decorated with your shadow and your traces]

RishabJaise hi mujhe iss baat ka ehsaas hua mere rom rom se tumhari maasumiyat ki khushboo mehkne lagi aur maine ye jaana k mere har saas ki ek lauthi mallika tum hi ho [As soon as I realized this the fragrance of your innocence started getting reflected from every pore of my body and I understood that there is only one queen who rules and controls every breath that I take and it is you]

RishabRab k saamne khada tha toh socha kyun na koi dua maang lu jaise hi maine dua maangne k liye apne hoth hilaye mere hotho se ek bus tumhari salamathi aur tumhari khushi ki tamanna jhalakne lagi tab mujhe ye ehsaas hua k maine apni zindagi kab ka tumhare naam likh di hai…tumhi meri sabse paak dua ho aur tumhi mera sabse bada kalma[I was standing in front of the Almighty hence I thought of asking him to fulfill some of my wishes… when I moved my lips to voice my desires all I could demand was to see u fit and fine and forever happy. I realized that I had dedicated my life to you long before…It is true that u r my most divine prayer as well as my most holy word]

RishabJaise hi maine aakhein kholi uss rab ka deedar karne k liye mujhe waha tumhari muhurat nazar aayi hasti hui muskurathi hui aur apni aakhon se mere liye beintehaah pyar jhalkhathi hui haan ab maine jaana k main aaj tak mandir kyun nahi aaya …[As I opened my eyes to get a glimpse of the Almighty I could see your smiling statue in front of me…u were showering me with an ocean of unconditional love …yes today I realized why till date I did not visit the temple]

Rishab: Kyun aata main mandir jab tum mere imaan ki dastaan ho…tumhi ho jise iss dil ne puri shidat se puja hai aur tum hi ho jise iss dil ne Khuda ka darja diya hai …haan Madhu ye sach hai main tumse bepana mohabbat karta hoon par… [There was no need for me to visit the temple as u are the story of my faith …u r the one whom this heart has worshipped with full intensity and u r the only one who has been given the status of God by my heart…yes Madhu this is the truth I love u more than my life…but]

Rishab: Par aaj tumhe ye sach batane k bajaye main tumse d…[ But today instead of confessing the truth I am g…]

Before Madhu could continue reading the letter she heard the sounds of innocent anklets running towards her…that small doll was Rishbala's darling 2 year old daughter Meher

Meher: Mumma…Meher Rishab Kundra apni shahi neend se jag chuki hai aur unhe kaafi bhook lag rahi hai…humara shahi nasshta kaha hai? [Mumma…Meher Rishab Kundra has got up from her royal sleep and she is feeling hungry. Where is my royal breakfast?]

Madhu placed her beautiful angel on her lap and kissed her rosy cheeks lovingly

Meher: Mumma ye gili kissi mat dijiye hume aise kisses sirf humare Dadda de sakthe hai [Mom don't give me these wet kisses only Dad has the right to kiss me like this]

Madhu: Achhaji agar humne aapki baat nahi maani toh aap kya karoge? [What if I don't listen to u?]

Meher: Hum humare Dadda se aapki complain karenge aur phir humare Dadda aapko saza denge unki shehzadi ko pareshan karne k liye [I will complain to my Dad and then he will punish u for troubling his princess]

This was true Rishab treated Meher like a royal princess as she was the second most important woman in his life after Madhu

Madhu: Hum bhi toh dekhe aapke Dadda hume kya saza dethe hai [Let me also see what punishment your dad bestows on me]

Meher: Wahi humeshawali punishment kissi ki saza ek dusri kissi Dadda aapko bhi ek kissi denge aur aapne meri baato ko seriously nahi liyana toh abhi isi waqt aapko saza milegi [The usual punishment…the penalty of a kiss is another kiss. Dad will also kiss u and since u have not taken my words seriously u r going to be punished right now]

Meher took Rishab's photograph and held it in front of her eyes

Meher: Dadda Mumma ne aapki princess ko sataya chaliye ab unhe kissi dekar punish kijiye [Dad Mom was troubling me common give her a kiss and punish her right now]

She took the photograph towards Madhu's cheek and pouted her lips and uttered muahh from it

Meher: Ho gayi kissi puri [Yes Dad kissed u]

This innocent act of Meher brought tears in Madhu's eyes but she had promised him that she will never cry

Meher: kya hua mumma aap ro rahe ho? [What's the matter mom why r u crying?]

Madhu kissed the forehead of her sweet daughter and took her to the dining table to give her the breakfast

The whole day  Madhu  was busy playing with Meher and listening to her cute talks

It was late evening and Rishab was just going to arrive

Madhu was reciting a story in front of Meher and was trying to drift her off to sleep

Madhu: Bete ab so jaayiye raat kafi ho chuki hai [Darling it's time to sleep its quite late now]

Meher: Ek sharth par hum so jaayenge aapko humare ek sawal ka jawab dena hoga [I will sleep but on one condition u need to answer my question first]

Madhu: Bilkul Rishab pe gayi ek number ki ziddi hai [She is as stubborn as his father]

MadhuPuchiye aap kya puchna chahti hai? [Go ahead what do u want to ask?]

Meher: Aapne aur Dadda ne mera naam Meher kyun rakha? [Why did u and Dad name me as Meher?]

Madhu: Rishab kehthe hai k humara rishta k dua ki tarah hai aur humare iss rishte ko aur bhi mazboot banane k liye khuda ne apni rehmat k roop mein tumhe humari zindagi mein bheja … Humari mohabbat par khuda ki Meher yaani blessing ho tum [According to Rishab our relationship is like a holy prayer and God bestowed his blessing to make our divine bond all the more strong by gifting u in our life…U r the true form of Meher meaning blessing of God on our love]

Meher: Main jaanti thi my Dadda is the best ab hum so sakthe hai aur aap bhi jaakar Dadda se mil lijiye wo bus aate hi honge [I knew my Dad is the bestest now I can sleep peacefully you can also go and meet Dad he might reach here any time]

Madhu placed a loving kiss on her daughter's forehead

Madhu: Good night jaan [Good night love]

Meher: Good night Daada ki jaan [Goodnight my Dad's love]

Madhu entered her bedroom and changed into the favourite night suit of Rishab

She went and stood besides the window and started reading the last part of  Rishab 's letter which was left unread due to Meher's interruption

Rishab's letter continued...

Rishab: Par Madhu jab tum ye khat padogi tab main tumhare panaho se kafi dur rahunga…jaanti ho main aaj tumhe propose karne wala tha par usse pehle mujhe apne reports mil gaye aur meri duniya basne se pehle hi ujad gayi [But Madhu when u will be reading this letter I would have gone far away from your folds…I was going to propose u today but before that I got my reports and my entire world collapsed]

RishabMadhu tumhare Rishab ko cancer hai aur wo bhi aakhiri stage ka aur issliye main tumse dur jaa raha hoon aur ye khat meri maut k baad tum tak koi na koi zarur paucha dega kyunki main chahtha hoon k mere marne k baad hi sahi tumhe ye jaanlu k tumhari ahemiyat mere zindagi mein kya  thi [Madhu your Rishab has cancer and it has reached its final stage. I am writing this letter as I want u to know the true place that u possessed in my life I will make sure that this letter reaches u through someone after my death]

Madhu kissed the letter and placed it on the table and remembered the day of time which had changed her entire life

Rishab would have successfully walked out of her life but destiny had planned something else for them

Madhu had noticed  Rishab 's car in front of the hospital where she had come to meet her best friend

She followed  Rishab  to give him a surprise but she was shattered to pieces when she overheard the discussion of  Rishab  with the Doctor

After understanding that he is the guest of life only for one or at the most one and a half year he wrote a letter in front of the doctor and requested him to give it to the girl whom he loves beyond sanity his Madhu after his death

Madhu was silently listening about Rishab's feelings that he harbored for her in his heart when he was sharing it with the doctor

She knew what her decision should be … she loved  Rishab  to such an extent that she was ready to lead her entire life as his widow rather than being recognized as someone else's bride

She snatched the letter from the doctor and confronted  Rishab  and convinced him that their love should be their strength that would keep them bonded forever and not their weakness which would force them to walk on different paths

The devotion of Madhu's love was so strong that  Rishab  had to surrender in front of her love

They got married the very next day and lived a happy and blissful life

Their happiness reached a new level when Madhu gave birth to their angelic daughter Meher

Rishbala lead a lifetime in a period of one and a half years

Yes it has been 6 months since  Rishab 's death but he still maintains his promise

6 months back when  Rishab  was on his death bed he had promised her one thing

Rishab: Madhu ye mat samajna k main tumse dur jaa raha hoon aaj main tumse apni zindagi ka aakhri vaada karta hoon har raat tum khidki k paas khadi rehkar mera intezaar karna …main tumse har raat milne aayunga…chaand k paas jo sabse chamkeela taara hoga wahi tumhara Rishab hoga puchogi nahi k chand k paas hi kyun? Wo iss liye kyunki uss chaand k paas rehkar main usse ye ehsaas dila paau k meri  Madhu  ki khoobsurathi k saamne uss chaand ki khoobsurti pehle bhi phiki thi aur ab bhi pheeki rahegi [Madhu pls don't think that I am going away from u today I am uttering a last promise of my life in front of u…every night when u come and stand in front of our window I will come to meet u without failure. The brightest star that would be standing right next to the moon would be your Rishab. Won't u ask why exactly besides the moon? It's very simple Madhu so that I can make the moon realize that it would never be able to challenge the beauty of my Madhu in its entire lifetime]

That day Madhu had also promised Rishab that she would continue leading her life without any change

She would continue to dress elegantly, continue applying the sindoor and wearing the mangalsutra as he would still reside with her in her soul and he will never like to see any kind of depression or tension on the face of his love…his Madhu

Her thoughts were broken when she felt his fragrance in the atmosphere…yes he had arrived

She looked up at the sky and once again her  Rishab  the brightest star was standing beside the moon and was declaring to the universe that his lady love was the most beautiful creation of this nature

Madhu lifted her face and uttered I love u Rishab

The sparkling light of the brightest star made way to her lips and responded back by uttering those divine words "I love u too Madhu"

She closed her eyes in happiness as she allowed  Rishab  to kiss her lips by capturing them in the folds of his majestic light

THE END

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT😳

Love- Piya

Link to my RiMa OS: LOVE STORY WRITTEN WITH COFFEE BEANS (Completed)

Link to my RiMa FF: Kiss of Poisonous Love 

LINK TO MY MAANEET FFS 

Mere Humsafar thread 1

Dil mil Gaye thread 1

Tujhko jo Paaya thread 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1926300

Jaane tu ya Jaane na Thread 1

Bus Aapke Hum ho Gaye Thread 1

Ek main hoon aur ek tu Thread 1

Maaneet OS : Hothe Hothe Pyar Ho Gaya (completed)

Maaneet OS : Forever Yours (completed)

Maaneet OS: LOVE STORY WRITTEN WITH COFFEE BEANS (Completed)

Maaneet OS: Ikraar by Chance

NEW MAANEET FF: Nothing's gonna change my love for u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yu mqdexme cry dear
wht an beautiful sad os
now we want a happy os where rk is alive and lives wth madhu as soon as possible got it but update is so beautifulll sooo saddd
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Piya am touched u dediate this  wonderful OS to me 🤗

It's awesome ...full of emotions and very touchy...despite hving tears in eyes at the end i love this OS to the core as it witnesses the unconditional love between Rima ...Meher is so cute n sweet.

Once again thxs a lot for this OS sweetu ...muahhh ❤️🤗

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Both versions made me cry 😭
Beautiful ⭐️
Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago
keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you made me cry dear...such a beautifully written os...
i loved the way u developed the story...

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this OS made me sad wen i read it on MG .. both the versions of this OS were fantabulous.. 👏

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😉😆
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m not happy...coz not happy ending...hey dis iis dere also in maan n geet...hai na...

beautiful os...

loved it sooo much...

thank u very much fr d lovely os...

storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its just beautiful loved it
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply beautiful what a painful OS and meter is super cut here...lovely OS love ur writing dear 😊Edited by RaDMG25 - 11 years ago