Weekend Discussion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hey guyss...

well its jus sad we jus get to watch TBP 4 days a week... so thout of making a new thread so that we culd discuss this week ka epi and share our point of view... wat say??

so iss week ke epi ki summary:

Panchi feels jealous as Ranveer flirts with other girls. KD becomes furious ar Kiya for paying his canteen bill. Bobby accepts Piddi's invitation even though he scores a single goal. Ranveer asks Panchi to accompany him to the party. Bobby slaps Piddi after seeing his gift. Panchi feels sad to see Ranveer dancing with other girls. Kunal's friends attack KD but Samar and Ranveer rescue him. Kunal misbehaves with Kiya, but Anirudh rescues her. Anirudh punishes Piddi for dancing in the class.

@credit: channel v updates :)

okay so guys, how were the epi's? kiske reactions bure lage? aur kiske pasand aaye? and so on... share ur views...taki, we dont miss TBP too much, cuz i surely am Disapprove
anyways, my views:

i felt the episodes were really good... Kisha ka amazing dance, esp KD ka hawtt dance Day Dreaming heheheh LOL  his reactions to kiya when she tried to talk to him after the party left me speechless... didnt see that comin... but it was natural on his part... and kiya ka reaction as well.. hope jaldi se sab thik ho jaaye between them Smile

and anirudh saving kiya part was nice ~ the only part i liked bout JJ..hehe :D (but wondering how did he end up dere?? o.O )

anyways, panchi and nonu ki ladai and den cute sa scene... but personally i didnt like d way he asked mohit to dance wid panchi... i mean, thik hai, he didnt want her to be alone and all but kisi aur ko bhejna.. :/ but her cum back was epic...when she told ranveer bout her liking to girls, nonu ka reaction epic that... ROFL culdnt stop laughing...

piddi ke liye i felt extremely bad... his character totally changed... but noticed ki bobby also liked piddi... cuz she was so concerned for him thats why he went to talk to KD bout him.. and piddi ke romantic wale scenes was epic... hahaha :D flowers falling, and his million dollar expressions..hehehe LOL...even the laugh after he talked on the phone (which freaked ranveer and samar out... but mujhe sacchi mein laga he was bribing to hurt him or sumthin...hehe :D )

and piddi and KD ke friendship ko i literally salute..they are so sweet... earlier also, remember when the gang were going to JJ's house, and piddi saw KD dere, and he was jus gona got to him but he stopped him...dat was so sweet... piddi always listens to KD...and KD always luks out for him.. its really sweet... piddi ke dance wala scene was the best example of their strong friendship...

i even liked the part where ranveer and samar fought along wid KD for Royal Academy :) it was realy sweet on their part... 

and lastly i didnt like banga ke scenes (pure evil person.. )..well, never liked him..hehe :D but still..he is jus so mean towards dem...

but JJ is also getting on my nerves now... i mean the insult to piddi and KD was jus plain mean... i mean he is jus a freakin guest and he questions their character...wat the hell is wrong with him?? so much for a serious and mr perfectionist... ughh! :/ really dont like him... hope ki he doesnt get his promotion now... :/

looking forward to KD ka reaction on that pathetic insult... hoping ki kuch kamal ho jaaye... 

share ur views guys... waiting :D

and hope u like this thread :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakSweet-birdAishu_Kisha-bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..The007ShivaniZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend Discussion" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i thought in dis whole weekend everyone heart was broken except our nonu i knw he felt bad n upset when his best friend his moti was upset wid him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohit_monaya

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i still cant get over frm THE KISHA DANCE.Day Dreaming...oh gosh..they looked sooo amazing together!!!!! kya chemistry thi...wanna hv sum more electrifying  scene   in d show...aahhh  the way kd pulled her closerEmbarrassed..i jst loved it...

n rest the epi was good..thnk god panchi was not in meenakumari mood...ab sikhayegi  panchi RV ko  maja...i soo want RV  to realize his fault...
didnt  like how JJ behaved wid kd n piddi...nyways as the promo says "ab shoru hoga asli battle"...waiting for to start the ACTUAL buddy project...its an awsum show...

Mohit_monaya

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I was also missing TBP..! Cry great post Thumbs UpLove the dance of KiSha can't get over with it Day Dreaming they were too hot Blushing loved Panchi's answer to Ranveer that she is interested in girls..ROFL haha I'm happy that she is not doing rona-dhona she is replying back to him..ROFL Piddi comedy was asual awesome..LOL now I'm  for the actual battle to start ! Wink

Mohit_monaya

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i cant get over kisha dance

Mohit_monaya

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@rocksravya11: yea... only nonu, wasnt heartbroken jus shocked wid a dark truth...LOL LOL... and ya, even samar and juhi werent heartbroken... 

@-bornalee- : i know rite...same here...cant get over their sizzling dance... but jus wondering after she got drunk, the next sec (aft the dance, while the talk wid juhi) she seemed normal.. so i guess she wasnt drunk while dancing wid KD, but at that time she jus listened to her heart or sumthin... confused Confused

@BurningDesire- : thanx for the compliment :) and yea, kisha's dance was jus mindblowing :) and panchi's comeback is awesum :) cant stop recalling ranveer's epic expression trying to digest what his "moti" was telling him...LOL ROFL

@The007Shivani: yeapp...same here... luvd dere dance... even KD is such an awesum dancer... he is an all-rounder...jus love him Day Dreaming 

The007Shivani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.