Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Ok guys dis is a different kinda OS...hope you guys wont hate it!!!

OS

As Taani climbed  the steps she removed the sweat which had formed all over her face.As she walked the noice of the ghungru which she had worn on her legs could be heard clearly !!!!She was totally exhausted..She was back to taking her dance classes now for after almost a month.She had missed dancing  and mostly her lovely students this last month!!!!!!

She quietly opened the door making sure that no sound was heard and entered her room.But hardly had she entered her room that a strong pair of arms pulled her towards him!!!Instantly Taani shouted "Rey stop it!!!!" and tried pushing him."I missed you baby!!!" Rey said with a pout and Taani said angrily "Rey leave me someone might hear us.." but Rey was already kissing her.Soon Taani melted in him within seconds and she stopped moving...His hands were on her bare  waist where her sari pallu was placed on one side of her hip neatly.He  removed the pallu from it's position that it went back to where it should be.He moved up to her shoulders,pulled down her blouse a little from it's place and placed gentle kisses along her shoulders and then moved up to her neck making her groan with pleasure!!!Taani was on fire.The little moans which Taani let out made Rey look up at her and smile.She was so beautiful and pure at heart.She was his Taani..oops sorry..she was Mrs.Taani Riyaansh Singhania!!!And the mangalsutra and sindoor she adorned was a proof to that!!!!

Rey couldnt stop from kissing her lips.The gentle soft lips of hers which tasted so good,and which he could keep kissing always till his last breath..Taani moved up her hands to his hair and pulled him closer allowing him to deepen the kiss!!!!

But as if realizing something suddenly Taani suddenly pushed Rey.The atmosphere in the room had  suddenly become too hot for her.She took a step back and shouted "Rey are you mad?You know that the door is open but still you are bound to do your never ending besharmi!!!you are just unbearable, i swear!!!!"Rey gave a smirk to his wife and said "Am i the only besharam one there.As far as I remember you were the one who had not closed the door!!!" Taani stammered without getting any answer "I..i was just...Shut up Rey!!!!Dont try to turn the coins on me now!!!"Taani said passing a killer glare towards Rey which was enough to shut his mouth.!!!!

Taani couldnt control her laughter after seeing Rey in a confused  expression not understanding what she was saying a bit...She first closed the door and showed Rey a dare you touch me glare and turned back but Rey was not someone to hear that...He pulled her back roughly that Taani hit her back to his chest.She could feel his breath way too close to her'"I was missing my wife so what could i do??And waise bhi i know that my Taani loves her besharam Rey!!!!" Rey whispered close to her ears with his nose touching her ears which send a shiver up her spine but at the same time made her blush.Rey nuzzled her neck and came back to kissing and biting Taani..Taani would fall if Rey was not there to hold her.She wimpered under his kisses!!!

"You look damn sexy in a sari Taani.And even more sexy while dancing." Rey whispered which made Taani turn back towards him with her body pressed against his and smiled keeping her hands around his neck "Oh so you were seeing me dancing while i was teaching my students down in the hall??And you were missing me too in those two hours??" Rey nodded saying yes with a puppy dog face.Taani hit his chest and said "Liar.I had come up a few times within those two hours and you were sound asleep snoring all the time." Rey's muttered "Shit" on finding out that he had been caught when he was trying to praise his wife.But he was not the one to give up.He pulled her more closer and said in a seductive tone "It's not my fault,you didnt let me sleep last night only!!!I had to catch up with some sleep atleast '." Taani's face turned red thinking about last night.One of the bestest night she ever had.Actually every night was just perfect when she was with Rey!!!Taani looked up at Rey whose eyes were filled with passion and desire which were looking at her...Now that was trouble for her if he had some intensions and the way he looked at her he definately had ...

She quickly pulled back and said no with a wicked smile and Rey shouted out the next second "WHY??"  Taani laughed and said "Rey shut up.We are supposed to attend a party tonight  and we are in no way going to be late." Taani said as she kept her right leg on the bed and started removing the ghungru which was now making  a mixed noise along with the chooda she had worn.Rey came and hugged her  from behind and said in a puppy voice "Taani please'.Afterall it's just been one month that we are married Babe'come on'." Taani turned and said sternly "NO REY!!!!"Rey showed a dejected sad face hoping that it would melt her but even his face didn't do the trick!!!!

Taani opened the cupboard and got confused thinking what to wear at the party.She was not understanding whether to wear the  mehendi coloured churidar with beautiful embroidery all over the neck and the dupatta which her mother in law had gifted her or her first sari which had been gifted by Rey.Rey loved seeing her in sari,she thought with a blush!!!!Finally she decided to wear the sari.

She closed the cupboard and thought to keep the sari on the bed and then freshen up before getting ready.But as she turned she felt her mouth turning dry.In front of him stood her hot handsome hubby shirtless with just a towel tied around his lower hips.  .His killer dimpled smile could alone kill a girl,leave looking at the hot body after that!!!!Looking at him shirtless had brought butterflies in her stomach.Not that she was seeing him like that for the 1st time but each time he just seemed to get more hotter than before!!! He had a perfect body!!!She felt herself turning red when she saw the bites she had given him last night!!!

"WHAT'.."is all that Taani could bring out from her mouth.!!!!!"We shouldnt be late for the party so we should take a shower together which will ensure that we wont be late for the party"Rey said with big innocent eyes."No'.That's not happening."Taani said moving back instantly but Rey was ready for it and pulled her towards him and took her into his arms moving towards the washroom."Rey leave me,no you wont do this,You are such a big besharam .."Taani shouted but all her shouts drained out..Rey looked at her and said "There is no use shouting babe,we are all alone here!!!!"

Rey closed the washroom door with his legs.He loved his stubborn wife who was in his arms still shouting at him!!!
  rey finally kept Taani down and she made an attempt that very second to run away from there but Rey blocked her way and pinned her to the wall and put on the shower.Water was now wetting both of them.Taani was fidgeting against him but as Rey trailed down kisses on her jawline ,Taani stopped moving and shouting and  slowly moved her hands up his solid chest..He removed the pin which had kept the  sari pallu attached to the blouse.The very second he unpinned it, the wet pallu fell down on the bathroom floor.Taani moved her hands to Rey's back which brought dangling noices from her chooda and pulled him closer asking him for a kiss...Rey gave her a passionate kiss which made her melt.She returned back the kiss with the same passion and love and the kiss deepened.Rey slowly moved his hands from her wet waist to her back and unhooked her blouse hook.Taani looked up at Rey whose eyes were burning with desire!!!!!.He had as usual won to make his way with her'..Nevertheless they were late for the party!!!!

Phew now that was a 1st try !!!!LOLPlease please dont kill me agar ghatiya hua hai..ROFL

Hit the like button if you like it and give ur precious cmmntsSmile

Edited by sreeja_rox - 19 August 2012 at 12:15am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

aaisha1789Luvtareytaareyfanpallavibanerjeevrinda-fanpreety_1994harshiya786loveukunwaramarHafsa94sid__00509cutieSharafTasnimNikki_skrishdgr8iluvrainaartiday_lilypadmaja19cutiesssstaronefansadaf_5unnatiamymy_taareyrockstarriya_26aksha2812ssruthidiyadawda13sashaTRCharMarfan4everBubblie1490archita358pinal_TaaReymuskaataareyshanya8ankita_95nidaTaareyPRASSI....pooja....taarey-foreverneha23..gone..lovelypriyapiyaLovesJENSENXTaaReyVirManXdreamyworldSwenna10dews100ABCDesiGirl93arina23maneesha_sankerredroses123SayaneeH.LecterpremlataGoonies4EverAyesha05raj-guria-kritidh19Zuna4Taarey...Rhythsy...KaNcHaN_06taarey_vrimar..Shanae..carnations.-Dreaming...diyataareyPriyanka.saha-SunShineViji.Chandran-GoluGudiya-.Wanderer.raddhidesigirl_VD..kunwarSOUL..Forum.ManiacaniieePreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu..meghasinghsreelu094-PixieDust-.PheonixFire....Natasha...Loveurlife1blossom1234--taareylove----Memories-ajavedBreezy-patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey OS-Ishaqzaade" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
She was so beautiful and pure at heart.She was his Taani..oops sorry..she was Mrs.Taani Riyaansh Singhania!!!And the mangalsutra and sindoor she adorned was a proof to that!!!!

OMG,she is Mrs.Taani RiyaanshDancing...gosh,Chipku ScenesBlushingBlushingROFL

You know that the door is open but still you are bound to do your never ending besharmi!!!

i am liking this besharam ReyROFLROFL

He had as usual won to make his way with her'..Nevertheless they were late for the party!!!!

OMG OMG OMG...fire extinguishers laao,yahaan aag lagi haiROFLROFL...sreeju,ye kya likh daalaROFLROFL...Chipku Scenes ki Baarish...Mujhe ye D3 mein bhi chaahiye,chaahiye chaahiye chaahiyeROFLROFLROFL...loved it sreejuClapClapClap

Edited by blossom1234 - 18 August 2012 at 1:35am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartilovelypriyaArchi_Tarreyhima_taareyraj-guria-kritiraddhi-SunShinePreciousHeartsreelu094-PixieDust-Loveurlife1sreeja_rox...Natasha...patie

maneesha_sanker

IF-Dazzler

maneesha_sanker

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
sry Sree, No comments LOL
I cant handle this much hawtness...

Edited by maneesha_sanker - 18 August 2012 at 1:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhi...Natasha...patie

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
res Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha_sanker

sry Sree, No comments LOL
I cant handle this much hawtness...
ROFLROFL ye to bol do if you liked it or not????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhi

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Dis is so Frigging Hwaat..!!

wish if such scenes happen in D3 as well..

hm sb dekh k behosh ho jaenge..

spcly Ritz and Partner..LOL

Loved it..Loved it..!!

we wnt more of it nowClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhiblossom1234sreeja_rox...Ritzy......Natasha...

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

wish if such scenes happen in D3 as well..

hm sb dekh k behosh ho jaenge..

spcly Ritz and Partner..LOL

sach mein partner,mai to zinda hi nahi bachungi after seeing thisROFLROFL

Edited by blossom1234 - 18 August 2012 at 1:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raddhi-PixieDust-

sreelu094

IF-Sizzlerz

sreelu094

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hmmD'oh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.