India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

A letter to ekta regarding ronit/cezanne

mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
As we all know that kasauti is soon going to start at star ustav from begining,all the viewers who like the old generation esp anurag/prerna/bajaj trio will quit watching the current episodes and your TRPS will fall down like rain.There is nothing left in kasauti now,everyday there are new enteries..how many times do we have to tell u to drift the story back to those characters to whom the serial originaly belonged!!!!!
  We all will now watch kzk at star ustav and u will be remain alone with those ugly new characters...kzk wasnt a serial meant for leaps...cezanne and shweta look so funny while playing the role of parents as old as their children!!!!! it ruins the entire image of your serial.The old kzk attracts all the viewers at star ustav!If your serial is popular then its becasue of anurag/prerna/bajaj trio not because of these new sissy generation.99.9% of veiwers watch the serial because of cezanne,shweta and ronit....when we will all quit watching the serial then you see where your serial stands..we will all watch old kzk at star ustav because there atleast no one will steal their presence....They were given a huge footage to perform, they show used to revolve around them but now kzk revolves around cheapo shravan and jhalo kasak!they are no match for our ronit,shweta and cezanne!!!
 You want ronit to give a serial like sakar where he has given so much exposure and meaty role to perform for kasauti zindagi kay??????? We all want ronit to quit kzk and be a part of sakar because in your serial he has nothing left to perform...its a mere insult to such a great actor to be a part of a show where he has just to stand and do nothing.............If you want him a part of this serial kzk then give him plenty of scenes....no one likes shravan/rahul we all like cezanne/ronit!!!!
 If this is the way your serial is going to continue then i advice cezanne and shweta also to quit your serial along with ronit roy.They are great actors and their talent should not be wasted in a serial as pathetic as kzk these days......
 For you actors are just like pupets, but we beg you for a change surveen & abhinav doesnt even know the ABC of acting! they look funny while doing emotional scenes...please ekta listen to the voices of viewers who made your serial a huge success and don't dissappoint us further...as we can't have it anymore!

mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
totally agree with u!
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged
u r totally right maryam
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
mariam...this is my first ever meassage to you and belive me...u r TOO GOOD!!ClapClap
this letter echos the sentiments of thousands of kzk viewers....thanks so much for a wonderful letter....U ROCK!
all my congratualtions and best wishes-
ronitfanSmile
mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

ohooo one more mariaam in this forum but plzzzzz don,t mix up this mariaam with meSmile

thank GOD she use different spelling for her name i mean she use mariaam

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh all the time i was thinking that it was u mariam_4_u actually i only saw the marriam part okay let it go by the way mariaam you ROCK!! man cool!
jaasia Newbie
jaasia
jaasia

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
wow man, this mail rocks...can ne one plz 4ward this to ekta???
very well said..its better to quit kzk....whts the use of acting in a serial n be a part of DUSHUM DUSHUM
jaasia Newbie
jaasia
jaasia

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
ronit/manasi can u guys plz 4ward this to ekta

Go to top