India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

For those who have doubt on me (Page 2)

honey1184 Groupbie
honey1184
honey1184

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i for one think bubblish is fibbing...aur lanat hai t&d per jho itne "loyal" employees rakhtein hai...jin employees ko zara bhi problem nahi hai unka sabse bara secret sabko batane mein...lagta hai t&d ko apne viewers ko bevakuf nahin samajna chahiye kyunki vo hi duniya ke sabse bare bevakuf hai....and if T&D make jassi revert back to her old lookGeek...well this show will jus be a cryin shameConfused

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
are you posting all this stuff so that Tekta and Dekta change the track or something??? 

also do Tekta and Dekta suffer from that same syndrome that everyone on JJKN is suffering from that they won't recognize who you are???  If they are, then that explains why the show is the way it is.  Dead
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Bubblish, I'm dead curious... If you are who you say you are, what are you getting out of this?Confused It can't be fun hearing people call you names for going to town with these gory details. It sure as hell isn't getting you any brownie points or any respect.

I repeat, what are you getting out of this?ConfusedConfused

Edited by queenbee - 04 May 2005 at 11:07am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Oh guys,lay off,will you ??? Just leave the poor guy/gal alone.

Maybe he/she is right. Just wanting to share a few titbits with all of us. It isn't as if he/she has told us the whole story. Even T & D don't know what they are going to do next so be rest assured, the suspense won't be out till the last episode. Moreover, T & D don't need disloyal employees to harm them.They are more than capable of doing that to themselves !!!! And as for being harmed by his/her own actions if T&D find out, that is his/her business and I am sure if what he/she says is true, then it should be him/her worrying about the fact, not us.

Besides, who knows,this person really might be a fan of the story and that is why keeps track of the forum.Comeon,if this is true,then he is an employee as well as a fan. So leave him be. I too remember someone writing Jassi will be a model way back in Jan or Feb. We had hooted the idea and had predicted scene by scene BLF. Jassi did become Jessica,did she not?

So, please,no more attacks. If you don't beleive him, just ignore him.But no more making fun or personal attacks.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Bubblish, I'm dead curious... If you are who you say you are, what are you getting out of this?Confused It can't be fun hearing people call you names for going to town with these gory details. It sure as hell isn't getting you any brownie points or any respect.

LOL QB, let me ask you a question. You write the most fabulous of updates in minutest of detail and sometimes even get a flak for being late and yet you keep doing it. I am sure you have even got into trouble with your hubby at some point of time ( unless he is a PurabBig smile), inspite of which your sojourn with us has been relentless.

Now what do you get out of it ??

In fact what does any of us get out of IF at all? I have sometimes fought over my hubby, had huge showdowns, even took time out my kids playtime to be here. Till date,I have not been able to answer why in the world I do that ????

Any answers????

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Oh My God!!!Someone just plllleeeeaaaasssseee tell the damn truth!!! If not, oh well!!! The truth itself will come out. There really is no point in making up lies like that. It is just causing heated arguments and that is no fun at allAngry !!!!!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Well said, Minnie!ClapClapClap

Here are my $0.02:

1) This person may be telling the truth (It is not unusual for insiders/celebs to check fan-sites)

2) He/She may be a person with some inside information (though not an editor)

3) He/She seems to be providing information with some accuracy (I believe I read a post by Bubblish about Purab's return and it was accurate)

4) Even if the information is false or just a rumour, one should take it in stride and see for themselves about what happens instead of insulting anyone who provides the said info. After all, we've had our fair share of rumours over here. What's the big deal?

5) This is a serial about fictional characters and should be treated that way. Take it easy.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by queenbee

LOL QB, let me ask you a question. You write the most fabulous of updates in minutest of detail and sometimes even get a flak for being late and yet you keep doing it. I am sure you have even got into trouble with your hubby at some point of time ( unless he is a PurabBig smile), inspite of which your sojourn with us has been relentless.

Now what do you get out of it ??

In fact what does any of us get out of IF at all? I have sometimes fought over my hubby, had huge showdowns, even took time out my kids playtime to be here. Till date,I have not been able to answer why in the world I do that ????

Any answers????

no.....Ouch  I don't have the answers...but maybe Ajmeri Baba or Peer Syed Sahib have some answers....it might cost a couple of dollars though...

Go to top