India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

For those who have doubt on me

bubblish Groupbie
bubblish
bubblish

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I am only telling you this INFO as you guys are big FAN of JJKN and i keep track of this forum daily and read many of the post here on JJKN and even T/D visit this forum from time to time and see what you are are thinking about JASSI...

And one more thing..Is that i cannot really get caught as i do not use my real name and i use a PROXY server to hide my real IP Address so it would be dificult for them to track me in the first place...

Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Bubblish!  If T&D visit this forum and find out that their edi is giving away the future track info, they will surely make out that its you! be careful....
Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged

but why would the editor go to such legnths and risks to inform us bichare bhole bhale forum members????? Lagta hai aaj kaal jjkn editors ko kuch kaam nahi hai, isse liye to itne bloopers dekhne ko mil rahe hai!!!! LOLLOL

thanks for the info though, whether it actaully happens is another matter!!!

JotsBig smile

*******please refrain from personal attack and rude comments for any member and use of profanity.*******

Edited by Minnie - 04 May 2005 at 10:40am
Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

ha ha ha, true swastika, yeh bubblish said occasionally d and t visit the forum so that means if they read your posts UR DEAD MEAT, theyll be after u with a champal, RUN!!!! LOLLOL

JotsBig smile

irresistable Groupbie
irresistable
irresistable

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jots

but why would the editor go to such legnths and risks to inform us bichare bhole bhale forum members????? Lagta hai aaj kaal jjkn editors ko kuch kaam nahi hai, isse liye to itne bloopers dekhne ko mil rahe hai!!!! LOLLOL

thanks for the info though, whether it actaully happens is another matter!!!

JotsBig smile

i'd lik too second that, bubblish y r u going through so much trouble to inform us!!!!!! newazs i also hope u dont get caught, but then again....Evil Smile...hehe..naw jus kidding..but i'd lik to c wut happens..agay agay dekho hotta hai kya ( sorry for the bad hindi).

Edited by Minnie - 04 May 2005 at 10:40am
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
why ponder over this ,lets wait and watch and see whether all this happens and then we will find our ourselves whether bubblish is telling the truth or not .
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
even then its like telling whoi is the murderer in a mystry  in the middle of the story !!!!!!!!! hope that no one gets into any trouble !!!!!!!
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I would prefer to wait and watch... July is not too far... Also I thought that the media covers it, if the popular show is ending... I havent heard anything of that sort..

Bubblish, I have to agree with others that if T and D visit here often wouldnt they come to know you gave away something really important.

Go to top