||Mugdha Chaphekar (Dhwani) AT #1|| (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 21

Page 1 Page 20
Page   of 21

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for the shaadi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Mugdha Chaphekar (Dhwani) AT #1|| (Page 21)" in Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Me too di...haye meri Mugdha di shaadi k jode mein kya lagegi...!yaad ha Srjmb k shaadi pic? uff!

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
MUGDHA DI

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Arpimugfan - 26 October 2012 at 11:29am

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Frankly i didnot expect this...mujhe laga atleast next week tak...anyway!

All is well when end is well...

Aj Mugdha di bengali saree n shaadi k jode mein bohat khubsurat n pyaari lag rahi thi...

Mugdha di ko fer kab onscreen dekhungi ye to nehi pata lekin mujhe ush din ka besabri se inteezar rehega...

I LOVE U MUGDHA DI WILL MISS U

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Oh I did. The CVs probably got told really late that the show needs to end and given that they had already shot a certain number of episodes they had to rush the remaining episodes to finish their story on a happy note.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.