Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arch.Archu

Actually, I was quite happy about Tej's reaction in the show. I simply loved it. I thought it was perfect. Not too much and not too less. I wasn't expecting so much from him but he did it with pure perfection <3 But what I had expected was more mourning from everyone else :/
I'm so glad you had included Gyan in this :) I always felt a lack of Gyan-Toasty scenes :/ They have a special corner in my heart too <3 Oh yes, I remember that scene when Gyan spoke to Nitika about Toasty as to how he sees his mother in Toasty <3
Ah haaan :) Actually, the ending was just perfect <3 Nothing else could have made it beautiful <3
Yeah, I cried man because you brought out the sadness just too well <3 I could actually imagine the entire scene in front of me. You captured it too well <3
Awww, you are such a sweetie <3Hug

Hey Archu (=
Though I wanted to see Tej react a bit more in the show, what I did love was how perfectly Ravi is portraying it!
And that's true!  A family member just died, yet it doesn't seem like it...
That's exactly what I said!!  Gyaan and Toasty share such a special bond, but the depth was never shown...  Which is why, my creative mind told me to include that Wink  LOL
Aaawww Embarrassed  You don't realize, but I have this HUGE smile on my face right now Big smile (though that doesn't describe it so well Tongue)
It honestly feels awesome to read of such a reaction <3
and Guesss what!!
I have another idea for an SBS OS (=
I'll start writing it today/tomorrow... depending on how things go Wink

You too are a sweetie <3 =) Big smile Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sunshine.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Beginning OS (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yes I agree. Even though they are not actually mourning any more. I'm loving how Tej looks upset in all the scene. He is not being in hs usual happy mood :) I'm actually liking that :)
Thanks to your creative mind then ;) <3
Lol, even though it doesn't describe it that well, I know it because even I'm having a HUGE smile ;) <3
You have another idea? :D :D Wooohooo! :D :D
Post soon haaan ;)
Love you <3

basket_101

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
That's true!
It'd be completely out-of-character if Tej was shown being happy and normal because that's what Toasty wanted
He's in the middle, which is perfect! 

Hehee.. I'll begin writing today for sure.. And try to finish it too =P
Will post it as soon as I finish ;)
=D

Edited by basket_101 - 20 August 2012 at 11:17am

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Yes! Yes! Yes! :)
Now I'm all excited! :D :D
Btw is the OS a happy one or a sad one?

basket_101

basket_101

IF-Rockerz

basket_101

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Umm... Waise toh happy hai, with a touch of sadness though
(kyunki isme bhi toasty nahi hai)

Lekin iske baad, I want to write a Tej-Toasty romantic OS <3 =D

.Sunshine.

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Ohh! I'm all anxious now ;)

basket_101

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.