Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
It was Barun!πŸ₯³ But Barun is not normal.

Ok i get the character sketch of sanz and Madhura well now. Sanz is sugar spice and everything nice :) Impulsive is important. Madhura is more reserved i think but more observant.Dont kill me but i sensed a Abhinaved-version of Mr.Darcy when i read the phone call flashback despite knowing that you are now aiming for romance at the moment ;) But maybe that is my addiction for that dude(Darcy)talking.

Now i get the meaning of the title.Unnatural. There is most def something very unnatural about Barun and Abhinav here.The blood turning black image is chilling.Is that even normal? And the wood throwing practise tells me that they are training,toughening up for some impending situation.Men with a mission all right.

Are they fully human or is it Twilight talking?πŸ˜‰

Aah i cannot wait for sanz to ask Barun for a ride!πŸ˜† Will he? Next update!

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zeee...
I love you tooo... Yayyy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Well even i was surprised at how long i'd written, but unfortunately i can't guarantee the same length everytime, bloody hectic schedule, you know, right?

I can so imagine your owl like condition, have been through the same a lot many times, lol...

Obviously, flattery takes away the fun, so totally avoid it ;)
Paisa vasool, that is what your ff is :p
If you still have any inhibitions, throw them away, this ff is one of the most successful experiments, thanks to your zeal for it...
I can understand the fear of no one appreciating or reading ur work, have felt the same a lot many times, but that's how we writers are, silly people...

Coming to my He man, he turned out to be Barun, wow! Don't i like him? Love him is the word...
I feel a little embarassed to say, but i'm eagerly waiting for the summary wala He man as well...
Because somehow, his personality is really intriguing...
He may be the bad guy, against the slaves, but i still feel a connection to him, like he could be Karanvir Bohra for all you know, and like girl's drool over him despite his negative role, i too feel a certain attraction towards him...

Hmmm... San and Em are also deep, though it doesn't show that much, lol...
Wow! I get a clearer picture of Em and San's relation now that you put it out properly...
San's naivety and cuteness appealed to my heart too...
And for once, i did relate to her, because i too have embarassed myself to the core in front of total strangers for something i love as much as San loves cars...
The longing, the excitement, just all of this has happened recently, and thereby, i loved San in this one...
Hats off to how well you put the emotions...

No, i wanna guess lesser, because this is a mystery, it's no fun if i get everything correct, i should be correct only some times, ok???

In this chapter, you allowed us a peek inside Em and Abhinav's minds...
Em is totally right in being on her guard against Abhinav, after those phone calls...
If someone bangs my phone like this, i would rather kill them :p
Abhinav definitely led a dual personality, so arrogantly rude on the phone, and so sweet on face, is there some catch?

I liked Abhinav and Barun's conversation hell lot...
Black blood???
I am super confused, because even vampires have red blood, werewolves too...
So what the hell are Abhinav and Barun???

Let me see... Barun and Abhinav belong to the clan of slaves, don't they?
Barun needs to be trained, i'm dead sure to fight off the He who was in the summary...
But what i'm confused now is, whether Barun has to be trained to fight with all the slaves, or does the summary wala He has some personal rivalry against Barun, maybe because Barun could be the son of the head of the slaves, and the heir to the slave clan, or whatever whatever whatever...

I'm eagerly waiting for more to unfold...
Regarding Barun, after Abhinav's cool and decent image, i'd thought Barun would be the arrogant jerk, more pig headed than his cousin...
But tables turned, because though Barun doesn't seem too social, he is the naive one amongst the two...
Compared to Abhinav, Barun is childlike, not actually childlike, but only when compared to Abhinav, coz for all you know, Barun may be hell fierce too...
Yet, Barun seems more emotional, or we could say has a difficulty in controlling his emotions, unlike Abhinav...
Barun brought the innocence in Abhinav and his relation, somewhat like San doew with Em and herself...

Wow! I'm badly dying to read more...
So make sure you update super soon Zee...

Love
pooja
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
black blood??? what are these two? are they even bros? how do they know mr.irani...Interesting stuff!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE TWO BIYS I WILL BE GLAD OR WILL I WHEN I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
BY THE WAY WHAT EXACTLY GAVE YOU THE IDEA OF WRITING THIS INTRIGUING PIECE OF FF ITS INTERESTING THOUGH CONFUSING BUT THEN I GUESS I AM NOT USED TO SUCH SUPERNATURAL OR AS YOUR TITLE SUGGESTS UNNATURAL THINGS
MAN IS SAN CUTE THE WAY SHE WENT ON AND ON ABOUT THE CAR EMBARASSING HERSELF AND EM TRYING TO STOP HER FROM GETTING MORE EMBARASSED
SO EM SEEMS TO BE MORE OUT THERE OF A PERSON COMAPARED TO SAN HUH
WELL I AM GLAD EM DIDNT TRUST ANYTHING ABHI SAID WELL AFTER WHAT THE WAY HE BEHAVED WITH HER ON THE PHONE WHAT ELSE WOULD SHE HAVE THOUGHT
CHEERS FOR PM
...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This story has me on my toes!
I am so bloody hooked!
Sanaya was hilarious! She is such a kid! Plus...super cute!
And I like Madhura's attitude. Abhinav is kinda rude. But I still like him.
I knew it! I knew that guy they hit with the car was Barun!
Black blood? Wounds healing? That's scary! They are different. Aren't they? I have goosebumps all over.
I am so curious...I can't even tell you how much!
Please update soon!
Thanks for the PM.
Love you and this story!

Manal <3
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was happily confused reading the chapter so I read it a 2nd time.. πŸ˜† Sanaya is such a sweetheart.. Madhura and Abhinav.. Hawww.. The phone calls.. They hit Barun.. I knew it..πŸ˜† Its getting interesting..
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umm... Are barun and abhinav human... ???
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome loved it thanks for the pm.
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome part both of themπŸ‘
thanx for pm