The Unnatural: Rise of the Army Against the Si-ah

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola! Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are not leaving already! ðŸ˜³

This is my Last Work on IF. I have been writing on forums since the last 3 years, which have been great thanks to all the great support from all my readers xD

Now My Last work, the thought that troubled me was on whom would it be? IPK or MJHT? ArHi or SaJan. I then decided i was going to make my own characters, but how would i get readers then?
 So I picked Actors to play my characters. There are around 21 or more

Without any further ado I present the banner, made on request by Sano88 - thanks a million for such an amazing banner, I love It <3

Why are there only four in the banner you may ask?

Because i have narrated the story from their point of view, and myself the narrator. Plus i thought having all the people in the banner would make it too crowded and a headache for Sano :P Be assured that all 21 characters, yes you heard it right, 21 characters will have their space as and when they appear in the story. 

The Unnatural:Part I:  Rise of the Army against the Si-ah

Introduction

The Irani's lived in a small town near the outskirts of Madhya Pradesh. Madhura, Sanaya and their dad, a small loving family held onto what was left after having lost the most precious person in their lives, Mrs Irani. The girls were very young back then having little or no memory of their mother, Mr Irani being a loving father soon filled the void of his wife's absence. The girls grew up to be best friends and each other's confidant. Life was normal until two men Abhinav Shukla and Barun Sobti visited the town.

You must be thinking How Clichd, Naturally. But Believe me; Don't presume.

Chaos.Panic.Hiatus. It was all around the city, People were screaming, writhing in agony, tearing things apart. They burned, they cried for help. And then he rose; ordering Calm and Peace among his Slaves, as he branded them.

Some refused, some obeyed and some went into hiding.  The Good and Bad now stood against each other and It was declared War.

Among the shadows he played, as the Slaves one by one perished. They Gathered and learned. They planned and plotted while he devised his cunning plan. He wanted revenge, he wanted power, he wanted to Rule. And so it was a war not declared, a threat not announced, danger kept secret. Such was the Second War between the Slaves and him.

xoxox

Genre: You name it, it's there. Special mention and sorry for having raised any hopes, but the four people in the banner aren't going to have any romantic inclinations towards each other, please don't expect (or request) them to become couples. And before All MoNayaHolics start wondering, Nope it's not MoNaya either, sorry..

Characters in Part I of the Series :

Varun Badola as Varun Irani

Madhura Naik as Madhura Irani

Sanaya Irani

Abhinav Shukla

Barun Sobti

Mohit Sehgal

Gauri Tejwani

Karan Godwani

Akshay Dogra

Nia Sharma

Kunal Karan Kapoor

Akanksha Singh

Ragini Khanna

Abhishek Sharma

Karan Tacker

Hiten Tejwani

I reckon as I am promising a Multi-Fandom I ought to mention all the names of the celebrities who will be a part as then you can decide whether to read or not.

Sanaya Irani, Madhura Naik, Varun Badola, Abhinav Shukla, Barun Sobti, Karan Godwani, Nia Sharma, Akshay Dogra, Mohit Sehgal, Drashti Dhami, Vaishnavi McDonald, Gauri Tejwani, Kunal Karan Kapoor, Karan Tacker, Nakuul Mehta, Aakanksha Singh, Mansi Parekh, Sana Khan, Abhishek Sharma, Ashish Kapoor, Harshad Arora, Hiten Tejwani, Mishal Raheja, Ragini Khanna, Arjun Bijlani and KaranVeer Bohra.

Google those whom you dont know if curious, or else if you are the patient one, wait for me to introduce them ðŸ˜† Doesn't matter if you don't like them, as i said they are just playing a part, a character. So be good regarding the choices i have made :P

Any other characters appearing are described and formed from my own imagination.

All the characters in the Series are owned by me. I Imagined them i.e. they are fictional and bear NO RESEMBLANCE to any person living or dead. I have just picked actors to play the roles, like a producer casts the actors for his show, I have done the same. Wasn't tough for me, I picked all my favorites or those whom I have a liking for and everything just fell in place :D

Please Note, I have used the Actors Names Because I thought it would lead to confusion if i give them different names and hinder open flow of imagination and lead to huge confusion.

Now Important Points:

Make sure you Hit the Like tab to this Post if you need PM's in future, i will be removing All non-readers of this Series from my list, because this is my last work. 

New readers, send me a Buddy request, if you require PM's.

DO NOT COPY/PASTE and Claim as your own. Plagiarizing is Stealing.

and lastly I Like Long and meaningful Reviews :P If you want nice replies from me, get down to some work !

Like-Comment-Share

Lots of Love

ZJ

Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii ZJ
congrats on da new ff
sad 2 hear it ur last
interesting cs
so many different characters
awesome start
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ps
Eid Mubarak :)
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This does sound very interesting <3

I love that you are using the actors names. So what if they are not couples? i am sure readers will enjoy your work :)
I am loving the choice of the "actors" of your FF :D This sounds like a movie in the making!

Thank you very much for the PM and you can be assured that i am waiting for part1! :)

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sounds interesting..
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Zee 🤗 🤗  finally ur work sees the light of the day!  ðŸ¥³

i love that u have all my fave actors...cant wait to read this FF! dont keep us waiting too long :p

Eid Mubarak! ðŸ¤—
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome Concept...Liked it...
waiting for the 1st Chapter...
Thanks for the PM...
Sanjeevani...😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Zee 🤗

Finally u have started another FF ! 🥳🥳
Really sad to know this will b ur last FF here

This FF sounds interesting ! 😛 U have used all my fav. actors in this FF ! 😳

Eid Mubarak to u and ur family .. Zee dearie 🤗
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
zee ðŸ¤—

loved the idea.. will give a lamba chauda comment after eid !
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow what an ensemble cast...gauri sanaya barun mohit hiten mishal karan  all my fav's together...really looking forward to this one zee🤗...