Gauri's wedding surprise for Jagat - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Super hillarious...specialyy the end...I fell down from the bed...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
awesome 🤣hina please continue next what happened? .. Gauri can't end everything on a blame on Singhs and Anandi😆
Jaggu ke rafuchakkar hote hi out of nothing she would say ki dekho Anandi ka mukhota utar Gaya...aakhir usne phir Se meri shaadi waale din hi mujhse mera naakaara illegal pati cheen liya
Awesome post, very hilarious. Keep writing 😃
Super hilarious. OMG I cant stop laughing...🤣🤣🤣🤣 
LOL...that was really funny 🤣

guests still confused ..😕

Pandit :- there is no mahurat for wedding but what mahurat you have  set Gauri devi its running out of time 

Gauri :pandit keep your mouth shut 😡now Jagat get going 😡and come back after wearing that sherwani 

Jagaya went to change his clothes ,closed his room door and pulled one curtain down and made a rope of it and jumped from the building to run to his dhuki bar for several large drinks Gauri cheated me ...

Gauri waiting for dulha but dulha no where ..Gauri went to check room  but saw curtain hanging down... Gauri ka dhulha bhaag gaya(🤣)

Gauri:- Nooo my God ...Anandi and Singh family must have kidnapped my innocent Jagat  and took him back to Jaitser away from me ...arrr...😡
[/QUOTE]

Really hilarious.  Especially this part...🤣

Jaggu's life is full of surprises given by Gowri.  And the Dhamaka surprise will be given to both of them by AnSh marriage.  Want to see how their faces would be when this happens.
OMG, this was too funny..and i wudnt be surprised if the CVs actually put this kind of scene, atleast the surprise aspect...keep going..
🤣OMG imagining this all making fell down from my bed with my lap top🤣
bahut gadbad hone wala hai...gauri s surprise is gonna be a super flop show. Jagya will be in a bad mood and he would get angry at gauri for all her surprise wedding! He will shout infront of everyone and both will have a huge fight. Jagya will find a bar to start drinking. Gauri will break all the furniture at home!!!