Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Verdict/opinion on tulips deleted post

bluu Senior Member
bluu
bluu

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged

hi everyone

after reading the posts made by everybody regarding tulips deletion of her post, manasi's explanation, and everyone else apologising to tulip a million times even the so called enemies 'anu-fans'.

i thought since iam not on anyones side because i dont know anyone here that well i thought id say what i think as the '3rd person' ie someone totally neutral.

the deletion of tulips post at first i thought was a bit harsh, because in general the rules of this forum are a bit stricter than others but then i guess thats okay because it maintains peace lol.....BUT then i read tulips post that had been deleted and iam sorry tulip if you are reading this and you disagree but your post was quite offensive, iam not saying this because i dislike you iam just saying what i thought looking at the whole picture from 'far'

then manasi's explanation was shocking because usually moderators dont so publicly give explanations for what they did, they just expect us to accept it as the rule of the forum. and then apologising a million times wow tulip i dont get how you didnt melt to that ie manasi's apologies. plus i thought tulip did sort of over react ok her post was deleted but does it matter more than that we are all friends. and after everyones saying sooooo many times. arent you being a little stubborn?..

moderators dont usually apologise so openly either manasi wow. and FYI i thought manasi was totally justified in what she did it was her duty as a moderator. manasi dont quit, your doing an amazing job.

then Jessie after reading your post in reply to tulips deleted one i was blown away i thought what a girl sure knows how to shut someone up without offending them and making their point. Then after that you apologised i thought wow that was so gracios of you. But then you kept on repeatedly apologising to her a couple times was enough i mean i thought you had more backbone than that (after shimmer,galactic,mariam etc of course LOL). BUT i must say you seem like such a sweet person apologising so much even after it wasnt your fault. 

Then there come people like shimmer, aashi,mariam etc basically all the anu-fans, i was shocked at shimmers post wow girl, and at all of you i thought you didnt like tulip but all of you were begging her to come back not once but lots of times. wow

and of course the bajaj-fans too you guys were a great support for tulip, (galactic, no1ronitfan, ronitfan, manasi,) ALL of you. i was surprised at the amount of support and all on one side ie tulips side. even though you guys knew and accepted that manasi was right even manasi you knew but you guys still begged her to come back.

ALL YOU guys asked her to come back even if you were against her or not, tulip even iam saying now please come back. dont you see how much people miss you here and like you. if their support doesnt make you come back then you are seriosly overreacting. we are all friends here and like shimmer said discussions are what makes our forum one of the most happening forums around IF you dont offend each other. iam sorry if is offended anyone by my post, but i thougt since iam not on anyones side i could give my verdict as the 3rd person so it would seem more justified because i was never involved in any of the discussions.

tell me what you guys think and please correct me where i have been wrong.

Edited by bluu - 04 May 2005 at 8:34am

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Well i must say bluu that pretty much sums up everythin!!!

Tulip if ur reading this..plz plz plz start posting soon!!! Forget everythin naa!!!

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:37am | IP Logged

thanks for takn the trouble bluu, n thnks for writin all those nice things abt us lol....yea course we're all friends in here n we nvr take each other too serioslyWink...just kiddin...

and tulip if uve read bluu's post then like she said tht its a 3rd persons verdict so it must b pretty much justified, come on girl come back

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hey bluuuu..u r soo rite... hmm..i must say u r a gud observer..i jus hope tulip reads all this...!!!!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
she shud ...  usko kitna gussa aata hai .... mereko bhi itna gussa nahi aata hai 

Edited by no1fanofronit - 05 May 2005 at 6:47am
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanx for the post BUT just 1 question...how did u mange to read a post that had been already deleted...how did u get access to it...bcoz if u really did there is some problem which must to notified to vijay at onceLOL
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged
she muz hav read it b4 or maybe read wat jessie had ritten ... she coppied the entire post in the topic she posted 
mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i hope tulip will read this and will come back Smile

Go to top