Gumrah

India-Forums

pankudi and pooja episode discussion

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i want like to discuss on pankudi and pooja episode ,

pooja -her not going out in public is something very very natural ,i mean most of the people who are either fat or thin,generallt tend to avoid public ,their confidence becomes low ,its only when you grow up ,you tend to learn how to handle your self .raghav was only person who could make her forget all insecurities...pooja s most of actions were justified except the last step to kill pankhudi,did ul notice the both boys would try to peep into pankhudi neckline ,pankhudi would wear such tops where boys attention go over there ,,whether it was sujit or even raghav pooja also  noticed  it ,even when wen she was in pool with raghav ,pooja was constantly telling her about it but pankhudi dint bother or she was careless,i think as a sister she had to maintain her decency infront of her sisters boyfriend ,why was so ignorant about her sisters feelings?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karankritz4lyfshibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
agreed but Pooja dint do it out of concern for her sister...She was bloody jealous n insecure to the core!!
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Agreed..but her last action of killing pankhudi didnt do any justice :/ after throwing pankhudi's body down the cliff, wen she was alive, pooja didnt care to save her :|

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index