really nice updates dear...
very touchy nd emotional story...
love it...
update soon...
thanx 4 pms...
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful update.  When will he come to know that the girl he is searching for is Khushi only? Then would he believe her?
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Everybody 

Thank you for the liking and comments 

Yes you all want to know how Khushi lost her voice all i can say is it will slowly unfold in past little long way to go 

Love you all 

Please let me know about this FF too 

Yes I am sorry but this is little filler update

Chapter 9 

Khushi joins with Payal and moves to road to find an auto rickshaw. Arnav stands near the car. Khushi passes him and wait for the auto rickshaw steeling glance at Arnav. Payal stops an auto and both went from there.

The shawl flies in the air falls on Arnav face.

Present

Arnav comes in to his room at the late night got freshen up. He open his drawer find a red shawl between his male dresses. He sits on the bed rest his elbows on his knees, grapes the shawl full of hand and said "Khushi at last I find you now I would not let you go like before'" He suddenly stopped in midway the airport scene comes in to his mind. He buried his face in to the shawl. He feels little dizzy. Anjali comes watch her Chotte from the door.

She could not help moisture in her eyes. it is her fault if it would not for her he would have with her long ago. She sighs and walks to him slowly.

Arnav feels a hand in his shoulder and looks up and sees Di with some mongo juice. Anjali smiles at his sat beside him gives him the juice knowing asking him to eat now would be not help by anyway. He did not refuse he just drank and place his head on her lap. Anjali runs her fingers through his hair and soon he falls in to snooze.

Anjali dial to Aman and said "Thanks Amanji, you are right if I have not give him sleeping tablets he would not have sleep at all"

"Hi Bhabhi" Khushi and Adhee both sigh at each others. Nihaal put his hand on his head like a big man says "Arun uncle it is Barbie not bhabhi, Bhabhi means your brother's wife". Arun holds his one ear said "Sorry yaar always bhabhi and Barbie confuse but Nihaal you are the one who give the meaning at first when I return from America that bhabhi means doll"

Nihaal laugh mischievously said "I lied well you could not even say a word in Hindi correctly and teach you a word even that too you did not learn well". Nihaal made mocking sad face. Adhee tries his best to not to laugh at his brother shocked face. Arun said "I did not know what to do with you two Khushi Bhabhi I mean Barbie..." Adhee and Nihaal share a high five and hear Khushi's bangles tingle sound Nihaal runs to their room and said "I will see you in morning".

Arnav was sitting in his chamber and deep in thought the detective still did not submit the file about Khushi. And the image of Khushi and Adhee torture him from the moment he wake up from sleep. He was really wondering how he fall in sleep may be Di presence reduce little pain he feels. He let out a deep sighed. His intercom rings, the receptionist asks "Sir Mr. Chopra wants to meet you. May I send him?" Arnav frowns and mutter under breath "Adhee" and said "Yeah send him to me".

All the ladies population drools over Adhee Chopra as they know he is not just an IT company owner also a Car race champion.

Arnav looks up from his laptop as Adhee enters in to his room, shake hands with him "Hello ASR, how is works are going on hope you like to work with me". Arnav give him a tight smile and asks "Yeah I am really happy to work with you and I can see CCTV cameras are almost done". Adhee bit back his smile as he saw his eyes anxiously searching for her and decide to play a little "Yes ASR it is done but we have to install some software and then well started to collect details from your staff what they need and then we will do the job from our office and would not bother you much". All Arnav could do is just nods his head.

Adhee sees Arnav stills did not let any emotion in to his face and appreciate in to his mind "really hard to break man I can see how you become at top in this age". Adhee said "so I will begin th work from here". Arnav looks at him shockingly asks "You then would not she come" Adhee patted himself in to his mind and said "Yeah, she will come when survey is taken 

Arnav gets angry and asks "Why could not she come today"

Adhee moves his pawn correctly said "Oh right now she is busy at preparing wedding with my family". 

You want to say something ðŸ˜›

For PMs comment and buddy me ðŸ˜ƒ

Here is my index for my other FF/SS/OS INDEX

Love you all 

Rina ðŸ˜Š

Edited by rina25 - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update that was so bad as barbie as in the doll and not as your brother wife gave heart attack almost loved the update anjali blames her self wonder why thanks for the pm
dazzlerabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it,very interesting...
N thankz for pm... Edited by dazzlerabi - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
bless he really got him now
awww he was so desperate to see khushi wasn he so cute naa
and that nihaal so naughty telling arun bhabhi instead of barbie
but he sure is cute right
so she mixed sleeping pills in his food to get him to sleep or else he wouldnt have gone to sleep
will they meet again i wonder
wow this sure was interesting
cheers for pm

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what happened to Khushi's voice
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nc update thnx 4 pm
thinking y anjali blame hrslf