tht was an awesome update
wat happend to Khushi's voice
n the baby is tht their child bt
continue soon
Posted: 11 years ago
[MEMBERONLY]

Hello Dears, 
Thanks you for the wonderful comments & likes 

Author Note: whatever Khushi said to Julie it is in the sign language and Julie will the one said to others so sometime I let the conversation without Julie but Julie will be there and it is not applicable for three other people I will let you know once we reach there. 

It is kind request please do not copy my updates to other sites. And give respect to others works. 

Chapter 6 Intelligent or fool  

Arnav remove his sun glass looks back at her from inside the lift. Khushi looks at him directly in to his eyes.

Their eyes meet for the first time after seven years and holds lot of unsaid emotion.

The lift doors close slowly.

Arnav title up his head a tear drop from his eye fell in to his earlobe.

Khushi looks down a big tear drop fall from her eye in to the floor.

All these seven years he wants to ask her a hundred of question but all he asks is 'are you alright' he smile at himself bitterly. Nobody have no idea how much he wished he never leaves India for those two years. But he understands his love for her on those days, even separation from the country where she lives could not make lessen the love for her. He let out a deep sigh through his mouth. He wanted scream at her for leaving him, for puts him in to blank all seven years at the same time wanted to hug her and caresses her face.

Khushi tries to smile hid her pain behind her smile but ended up in vain think herself "You are the one who wants the severance from the very beginning Arnavji, all those time I wish''''"

Lavanya place her palm on Khushi shoulder asks "Khushi" Khushi wipes her tears nods her head. Lavanya too wanted to ask a lot of question like did ASR know about you voice, how long you two have been in touch or just now meets each others but she could not bring herself to ask when she looks at Khushi silent pretty face. Lavanya said "let's go to your office Khushi"

Khushi phone rings, flash and read one new massage from Ad, she opens and read

A smile appears on her lips lit her eyes.

Lavanya asks her "who is that Khushi makes you smile in no time" Khushi show her phone to Lavanya to read the massage Lavanya looks at phone read the massage feels bit down.

"Don't worry my love we are on the way meet us at10.30 Delhi air port - Ad"

They walk towards NAIT office. Khushi talk to Julie in sign language and Julie interpret it to Lavanya "Come with me for a launch".

"Khushi I have to go my flight is at 11.30 you know we should be there at last before half an hour" Lavanya said. Khushi think for a while says "I will drop you at the air port at 10.30 am you know I go to receive Adhee there" (Julie interpret). They all entered in to NAIT. The beginning works were stared there and the timber workers partitioning the office. The conference hall, Khushi and Adhee office almost seems ready and they were in the up stairs same like AR office plan. In the ground floor they divided launch hall and if you see the employee table from up it show the capital letter    of 'N'. Lavanya sees the office and find it is quit big one and ask "how many are working here? Julie answer her "almost hundred and the interview is still on. And Hyderabad office is little bigger than this one". Lavanya looks at Khushi proud and amaze. Khushi go to her office and search for some files in there.

Julie and Lavanya entered in to Khushi office, Julie asks her "which file you are searching Mam"

Khushi replied "I think I have left it in the cottage, we still have time so we can takes the files from cottage and go to airport ask Lavanya if it is okay for her". Julie asks Lavanya. Lavanya said "yes" in no time. She was dying to know where she live and let to know ASR.

As the left was running down to down floor, Arnav memory runs back to past.

Past

The lift open, Arnav steps out and sees Khushi smiles at him with thirty two teeth.  Arnav clench his jaws turns to left side said

"Leave my way Khushi"

"Why should I leave you let the way for me" cross her arms across chest.

"I did not let way for fools" cross her arms across chest.

Khushi energetically jump aside said "I do let for fools"

For the first time in Arnav Singh Raizada life his mouth fell open and he blinks for several times.

Khushi puts her hands in hip said with chin up in the air "you have two choices Mr. Arnav (remember he never told her full name and she dose not know)

"Number one accept me as intelligent number two accept your self as fool" 

Arnav turns his finger in to fist and said in bitter tone "GO"

Khushi jump in pleasure "So you accept me as intelligent girl and soon you will fall in love me"  

Arnav just wanted ignore her and go but he know she will surly spread this to the entire college

Arnav said again, he bite and spit out the words "Just go"

Khushi made a mock sad face and said "if you ask me like that I would not, you go and accept yourself as fool"

Arnav gather his control and said in mocking politely "Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta you may go"

Khushi hid her laugh and pass him. He stands there muttered to himself "there is a hundred of college in Delhi why did she join here" 

Khushi peek up from his back over his shoulder said "why else to Love you"

Arnav took few steps and said "what the"

Khushi runs away from there and giggling all the way the air around him still filled with her giggling

He said "this girl is driving me crazy" 

He feels a tap on his shoulder and finds Aman stands there with files.

Arnav ask "Aman, you, here, how"

Present

"ASR, are you alright, what happen of course I am here" Aman said.

Arnav rubbed his temple and said "I am fine, let Akash handle the meeting for today"

Aman nods and leave while wondering why Akash ask him to see ASR and why ASR was standing in front of lift that too almost tem minute. 

Car parking area

Khushi, Lavanya and Julie come from the other lift and move to her deep blue Jaguar. Lavanya sees ASR get in to his SUV and shouted "ASR" Lavanya said to Khushi, "Khushi I will take my farewell with ASR and come in minute oky" Khushi nods and stands near her Jaguar. Lavanya hugs ASR and said in to his ear "meet me at airport at 11.00; I will let you know where Khushi lives before I leave". Arnav hugs her back and sees a tiny flicker of jealousy runs on Khushi's face.  it lit up a small hope in the heart of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hotel Chopra

The name of Hotel Chopra welcomes them. Khushi turns the Jaguar in to the hotel effortlessly. The guard opens the gate and salutes at her. Lavanya asks "Khushi are you staying in hotel room" Khushi shakes her head and indicate the path before her. It leads them to a beautiful manor with two little cottage. She stops the car in front of left side cottage and went in.

Lavanya goes behind her finds the inside of cottage looks like they entered in to a mission operation control room, there are so many wires, some switches, some lights a blinking in red some are in green, some computer half opening, some papers written by the English but totally unknown to Lavanya and she dose not know how to spell it, and some of car photo in the wall with Salman Khan poster. And she finds a table, one and only which was neat and it have a flower vas and a Photo frame a cute boy smiling while he buried his cheek and hugs his teddy bear. His eyes seem so familiar to Lavanya but could not place it and she sees the teddy in the one of sofa. It means that boy used to around here. Khushi search the cupboard and took a file and collect some papers spills in the cottage.  Lavanya open a laptop finds it empty inside and said with a smile "Khushi you still do this are not you" Khushi smiles at her. Lavanya about to touches the one of light Julie voice cuts her "if I were you I would not touch it" Khushi take the teddy bear with her and put it back seat of her car.

They all come out and get in to car. A man come from the mansion and asks her "Khushi bhabhi, are going to receive Adhee bhai, Khushi nods her head and he said with relieve "Thank you so much bhabhi I have an unexpected meeting today see you" he walk towards the hotel Chopra direction.

Lavanya looks at Khushi thoughtfully.

Airport time 10:15

Khushi hand over the teddy to Julie said to her that go to the arrival section and she will come after let Lavanya in the departure section.

Lavanya hugs Khushi and says "Khushi just call me I mean text me oaky I didn't want to go now but I have to go" Khushi nods her head understandingly and write something on her notepad show it to Lavanya

"Please to don't tell anybody about my voice"

"Why Khushi even to ASR"

Yes especially to him"

"But why"

"I don't want his pity, Please promise me"

"Okay but I don't think it is good idea you have no idea how long he sear...

Khushi nods her head negatively.

Lavanya said "give him a chance, please Khushi think about this again"

Khushi mouthed at her "please"

"Think about what" a deep husky voice ask

Khushi jerked by the voice she knew even between thousand voices and turns around bump in to the chest of owner of voice.

Arnav holds her waist almost hug her to his chest said "relax Khushi" He begin to talk to Lavanya without let go off Khushi "So Lavanya what is that to think about again" Khushi tries to free herself from him without create scene.  Lavanya smiles at the struggling Khushi said "I think there is no need for that ASR". Arnav sees angry red in Khushi face and let her go. Lavanya hug Arnav said in to his ear "she lives in the mansion which placed near the hotel Chopra hope it is enough for you" his hugs little tighten over her and said "you have no idea".

The calling from the flight sounds coming from Airport speaker.

"Bye ASR Bye Khushi" She hugs Khushi again said "hope you two are together soon again"

Khushi just smile at her and gives her thump up for happy journey. Arnav watch Lavanya go in the check in and Khushi turns to leave without noise and stops. She turns around and finds her hand in Arnav's. He gives her his charming smile. "Hi Khushi, I know you are angry with me at last you could scolds me for that could not you" he said with a smile to hide his pain. From the morning he dies to talk to her. But she just runs away from him. He could not bear the silent from her, it is killing him slowly even if she hate him it is oaky may be they shared a bond in hate. But her silence he just could not stands with. if there anything that Arnav Singh Raizada could not stand it is his beloved silence for the past five years his Di's silence killing him from inside of his heart now Khushi who never shut up for two minute did not even utter a word to him. It drives him crazy.

He waited for long seven years

Just for see her,

Just for hear her voice,

Just for hear her songs

Just for laugh with her

Just for her

Khushi wrinkles her wrist against his palm. He waited but when she tries to go away from him. A Pain stat from center of his heart, spread through his entire body and tightens with pain. He could not bear anymore and let her wrist. Khushi looks up at him sees his painful eyes staring back at her.

She runs away from him without turns back.  

Arnav let out a deep sighs and walks towards the exit. Something tiny soft touches his hand palm he looks back finds no one and feels a tug his jeans look down. A small boy, his head is just above his knees,  may be he five or six years looks up at him with eager full eyes. He kneels down to him. The boy touches Arnav's cheek with his tiny fingers and smile at him only with two milk white teeth.

The boy suddenly throws himself in to him and kisses Arnav's cheek with his little lips and hugs him tightly around the neck. Arnav feel his entire body ease up with the pain. He feels his weight feathers. When the little boy hugs him unknown electricity runs through his body. Arnav mesmerize by the five or six year old kid.

Arnav remembers the very first meeting and recent meeting with Khushi and could not understand why this boy makes him remember his Khushi.  

❀️ Your comment is my Wish β€οΈ 

So at last I update 

I busy with Durka Pooja 

so please tell me how is it and 

Press the like button 

For PM please BUDDY me 

I would stops sent pm who did not want to comment 

For My works INDEX

Luv

Rina😊

Edited by rina25 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS