Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

*PSH WU 17th Aug Amu leaves,Sugni heads for Rai* (Page 2)

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
really nice episodeThumbs Up

Edited by Saima2010 - 17 August 2012 at 1:02pm
Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pyar-ishk]

I'm doing a happy dance cause my Thakurmaalik is coming back to form, all I need now is his BG music to complete it all. Also nice seeing mama & banja having a healthy discussion.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
 nice episode, but me lil upset with sug..why she doing all this what she want to prove ?  
and me right, me think,  G will blame to VS for all this.. and she is doing exactly as such.. O ! G for a change think about herself just once.. she always blaming him.. 
i m curious to know VS's reaction when he will come to know about sug's rai... what he will do ? first me want he say to G shut up and let me handle all this.. 
no wonder if in next episode G come at VS mansion and screaming loudly at him... Angry and say u r responsible for all this..Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010PutijaChalhov

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Here we go - fully expected G to blame TVS for what Sugni is doing/suffering. Yes he is to blame for her suffering but what seems to be missing is that the pain sugni is suffering would still be there if he had told her about Reva when he became aware of it as she was in love with him and the relationship would have had to end.

I really hope CVs show G finally realising that she is also partly responsible for Sugni's pain. Yes she was right in that Sugni needed to know of Reva's existence but her approach of the situation with TVS was wrong. She could have handled it better and avoided the public humiliation.

Good to see TVS slowing returning to form - calm, thinking clearly, determined but also fully aware of the battle he is facing but also providing Adi with support like a father/mama.

I had gone off the show and was just skimming the written episodes but now my interest is piqued,

A strong, determined TVS battling with Sugni (she is going to give him hell and he know it)  to bring her  back into his life will be as good to watch as the romance. Also it will be good to see whether Adi learns from his Mama and fights for Amu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriSaviosaraffSaima2010

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

I thought Sugni was stronger than this. She had the fire and spirit to fight the one thing she hated all along her life. But she gave up so easily and that too because she was betrayed in Love. She is ready to get into the never ending ritual of Rai Dancing. To become someone's mistress because she was fooled. For Once I expected the Creatives to show a Strong willed women who fights her way into society. Not the once who would succumb to the pressure of situations. The last time when she decided to go was even partially acceptable because she had no choice. She was literally manipulated then. Now it goes down to say Women are weak and can't handle failure.

Amu was packed. Wow CV's Superb!! 

But there's another angle to this.  As I keep repeating, remember who was the reason why she decided to not give in even after she had done the Rai.  It was Vikram. That girl had so much admiration for him. So much so that even if they hadn't been in love, his falling in her eyes in a big way would have affected her somewhat.

And now this whole thing happens, and in the worst way possible.  

What she's doing and how she's acting out "makes sense," so to speak.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
For me I expected this to happen and its Sugni striking back where it hurts the most her revenge for the role played by TVS and G in shattering her dreams.TVS by lying and G for the public scenes she created and the drama and everything she did to bring out the truth she is rejecting both of themOuch
Aarthi thanks for the update

Edited by chalhov - 17 August 2012 at 11:32pm
Cutypie212 Groupbie
Cutypie212
Cutypie212

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing yar!!
-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

I thought Sugni was stronger than this. She had the fire and spirit to fight the one thing she hated all along her life. But she gave up so easily and that too because she was betrayed in Love. She is ready to get into the never ending ritual of Rai Dancing. To become someone's mistress because she was fooled. For Once I expected the Creatives to show a Strong willed women who fights her way into society. Not the once who would succumb to the pressure of situations. The last time when she decided to go was even partially acceptable because she had no choice. She was literally manipulated then. Now it goes down to say Women are weak and can't handle failure.

Amu was packed. Wow CV's Superb!! 

But there's another angle to this.  As I keep repeating, remember who was the reason why she decided to not give in even after she had done the Rai.  It was Vikram. That girl had so much admiration for him. So much so that even if they hadn't been in love, his falling in her eyes in a big way would have affected her somewhat.

And now this whole thing happens, and in the worst way possible.  

What she's doing and how she's acting out "makes sense," so to speak.

Yes I understand that she lost her faith in love. She will have trust issues down the line. She cannot see Vikram or any Thakur in good light anymore. She is broken but to the point of becoming a Bedni. So thats all it takes for a Women to fall. Isn't she hasty in taking decisions. This is no way to face a situation, to give up or surrender will be the last resort. Did she even try to live after what happened, it seems they rushed to this point because it might become mundane. Somehow they are leading this track to her Sardhakai. But by whom is the question?

I desperately hope its Vikram and not Aditya, if it is gonna lead to Adi its not gonna sit well with me. Adi is selfish and doesn't treat people unless he in turn gets benefited from them. He comes across as rude and insensitive. Amrita actually deserves better but her exit was quite ridiculous. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index