Navya

FF: Unconditional Love Updt Last Ep 25 @Page 122 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 129

asihaseen

IF-Dazzler

asihaseen

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
very nice and interesting concept Smilewaiting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Unconditional Love Updt Last Ep 25 @Page 122 (Page 4)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Nice concept

nisha342012

nisha342012

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nice concept...love after marriage...pls write

Sabrina_ela

Sabrina_ela

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
good concept...

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Episode 1 Smile

Few relatives and friends have reached and some are yet to arrive for the grand day.  The pandel  is beautifully decorated.  There is a lot of noise and excitement everywhere.  Kids are running from here and there and playing. Young ladies are busy serving tea and snacks to the guests, aunties are busy gossiping and engaging the girls in doing work. No wonder how the traditions are passed from generation to generation.  Young guys are made drivers for getting the relatives and friends from station and airport, uncles talking to the elders.

Navya is sitting alone facing the mirror combing her beautiful silky long hair in her room remembering her parents who died in a plane crash when she was only six and is taken care by her father's family from then. She is missing them a lot. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. She has been very obedient from childhood and listens to her elders and obeys them on whatever they say.  Her marriage has been fixed by her uncle, father's brother in very short notice as the groom's grandmother is not well and wants to see her grandchild's marriage before she dies.

Suddenly , she heard someone calling her name loudly. She turned back and saw her best friend Suhani who came running and hugged her. Before she could react, Suhani  shouted.  Who is the guy, Navya? Show me his photo.  His name is Anant but I haven't seen him yet. Replied Navya. What ? What are you saying? How can you marry a person whom you have not even seen Navya?  Suhani,  please calm down.  So many guest are here. No one should hear you.  Say's Navya. Navya, but do you know marriage is not a joke. You have to spend your entire life with that person. For that you should know how the person is, what are his likes,  dislikes and most important is that he should love you and respect you. Say's Suhani.  She is Navya's childhood friend who works in a PR agency in Delhi. She is very different from Navya. She is independent and believes that her decisions in life should be taken by her only. She hails from a nuclear family whose parents are very liberal and always allows their daughter to lead her life the way she wants and doesn't impose anything on her.  She has come to attend Navya's marriage in banaras and was shocked to know that her best friend has said yes to marry a stranger.  Though the girls are very opposite to each other but yet too close.

How are you Suhan.  Asks  Navya with a smile. I missed you so much.  I missed you too Navya. Replied Suhani. They hug each other.  Suhani is the only one with whom she can share her every joy , every sorrow. But this time she couldn't as it is the question of her family's prestige. But why didn't you tell me before saying yes? Am I not your best friend anymore? Asks Suhani with tears rolling down from her eyes. Navya wiping her tears says, you are my jaan Suhan,  but I knew that you will react like this and I can't go against my family. Suhan, they are everything for me. I didn't want to hurt anyone. But Navya. Suhan, please don't say anything. For me, my happiness. My parents also got married without seeing each other na. But they were so perfect with each other.  Suhani had no other choice but to agree on her best friends words.

Navya's Meena chaciji enters the room and says, Arre Navya, you are not ready yet? Barat will be coming in sometime.  Suhani beta how are you doing? Have you eaten something?  I am doing great chichi ji. Not feeling hungry now. Had something in flight. Give me 1/2 an hour. I will make her look like an angel today and noboby will be able to take their eyes off her specially jiju . Replied Suhani with a smile. Thik hai beta. Say's Meena chichi and leaves. Navya gets ready for the day.

To be continued...

Eagerly waiting for you likes or dislikes and comments Smile

Edited by Shaya_123 - 04 October 2012 at 9:31am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzs158ANYA_29emu18Batool123sravu.comanyaloverNeha07titli22anjmuddmalini6941sifarahParmasoneganganavyaRicha_shamyamussuAishwarjyacrazzymoonkpm_madhushahzsweety71titleepariasihaseen--Sapphire--MeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavassamruthaKayal_SHAMYADivi...A_SS.gracieShaMya.sana1sanaTacker_Holic__Neha__-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433momorockznavya19

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Wow beautiful start dear...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaya_123

sana1sana

IF-Rockerz

sana1sana

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Wowww... Really enjoyed while reading