Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Question about Armaan

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,
I don't get a chance to see JJKN and I rely on Jammy and Deadly's updates (which are absolutely excellent Clap ). I am confused about one thing though. What happened to make Armaan want to justify himself to Jassi? Why does he want to prove that he isn't bad? Did something trigger this (i.e. when she got upset with him) or is this something which no one knows yet and we'll find out soon? Confused I know Armaan fans will say that he loves her and Purab fans will say this is a "chal," but I wanted to know objectively what the reason is for this turn-around in his behavior? Did they show something that I missed? thanks guys.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
no, of course you didn't waste my time Jody!! In fact, you cleared it up that he writers really haven't made it clear as of yet! I'm not too sure that he is in love with her yet, but I did see Wednesday's episode, where in the car he says, "this time I will tell it to you with my eyes open, Jassi" This did sound sincere, but I think showing him in love with her now will be "jumping the gun." Maybe the fact that he tries to justify himself to her will make him realize her loves her???? Confused no clue what T & D have up their sleeves...
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged

The writers are actually crazy or they want to show that Armaan has a multiple personality disorder which will justify all his previous actions.

I will not be surprised if T & D bring in a Jhaadu-wala-jin-bhagaao baba, (like Ides said) to remove evil spirits from Armaan's body.

Armaan's change in personality was so abrupt that the 2nd wooing session makes no sense now. Logically it would only seem as if he had a trick or two up his sleeve. But, since T & D probably do not know what the word "logic" means...

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

From the last 2 weeks he is being shown as good, But still his good image is yet to go down with me.

Also what confuses me, is that after he greeted Jassi at her home and on the suggestion of bebe he could have talked with her alone out of the house?

Why do you think he took jassi on a drive??

Whats happening!!!

Aargh!! Damn confusing.

Jammy.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
your guess is as good as mine, Jammy. I guess we'll have to see...
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Its so stupid to see a person like armaan shown chaning in minutes..its hard to digest that a person like armaan can change and that also for jassi..Dead
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i just hope he confesses his love for jassi before her makeover... otherwise they are going to demolish the original meaning of the story.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
very true Annie.....

Anju......armaan's change I think has to do with the fact that jassi told him off (although she did revert to being a doormat within the next 24 hrs) and the fact that she is marrying Purab.....what we have here is a classic case of bruised ego (she left armaan for Purab inspite of armaan's wooing) and also the insecurity of possibly losing Kohinoor....

Go to top