Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
hi anu do watch the telefilm its fab

sindhu i will try to give u videos tmw where u can watch directly i will try my level best then u can watch it

anu ksg ki telefilm bhi dekhna ek nano si love story ksg-anita did a very good job ksg was sweet as the father

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I remember Veonal was total crazy for shweta and everyone used to tease him ...hahaha good old sane RF days ...

I love the colouring too ...and I couldn't make a sig out of it no matter what I tried and I didn't wanted to lose the colouring either...so I kept and though of posting image edits on tumblr ...yeah I'll try posting all my saved up sigs and if not anything we can always post image edits...u know experiment colourings and then whatever work we can upload it there...most people do that 

woww two years thats long ...must have gone crazy blabbering about everything ...It's been ages since I talked to so many friends of mine ..infact today is a friend's birthday and I m still thinking whether I should call or not ...it's been a year I talked to him and I m sure I'll be abused right left and center if I call and personally I m so not in a mood for an explanation ...I don't know what to do 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

hi anu do watch the telefilm its fab

sindhu i will try to give u videos tmw where u can watch directly i will try my level best then u can watch it

anu ksg ki telefilm bhi dekhna ek nano si love story ksg-anita did a very good job ksg was sweet as the father

heer watching online is in a form called downloading ..and my net gives me enough of trouble as it is ..I can't load a one and a half hour show and watch re ...I m sure it will be repeated sometime...will watch it then ...don't panic the world is not ending I m sure of it 

heerhoney

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
They showed both KW & KSG's telefilms tonight, Heer?

Yup, people just experiment with colourings and upload them on tumblr. I did a few on Tiva and Delena, but have been lazy lately and not done any for a while. I need to change my icon and sidebar graphic too. Last time I started an edit though the colouring went all wrong and I got annoyed and abonded PS in a huff. LOL 

A whole year since you last spoke? Well, you never know, maybe he would like hearing from you again. I've found it's too easy to lose touch with people and then later you realise that you shouldn't have let it happen. You could always text him rather than call, just to let him know you're thinking of him.

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
No they showed Ksg's one last night and tonight it was Kw's show ..

Yeah ps can be frustrating ...sometimes u can finish off quickly and sometimes u r just completely blank ...I tell u what when nuthn works ...just start playing with gradient maps ...they make loads of funny and cute colour tones...O fond ur icons cute ...I finally added one for myself ...and of all things it was Jensen's pic ...I coloured it ...I m so proud of that colouring I can frame the damn thing LOL

The annoying thing is this guy and Anurag kind of hate each other ...and I still have no idea why ...they just well don't like each other ...it's not like this guy have many admirers anyways ...he is kind of this arrogant annoying little brat who gets snide remarks from almost everyone I know ...but he has always been sweet to me so I didn't care much ...whats annoying about him and the same goes for Anurag is they have this pretty bad habit of taunting me that I m taking sides ...first of all I m not interested in their childish fights ...secondly i don't take sides...never had to ...thirdly I hate explaining this again and again ...now if I call he will surely ask if I talk to Anurag and then it will another irritating round of rubbish ...now I talk to anurag because he freaking calls ...this guy doesn't ...how is that my freaking fault ...Ermm

DulceAmor

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
ok sindhu i will give u the repet timing on tv then its a request that u must watch it

anu dono dekhna both were fab kws was like cake icing cherry all mixed together in the right proportion and served on a desighner platter very sweetEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Karan's umbrella act is sooo cute... and the last scene... OMG i'm in heavenDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Tina is sooo cute like a cherryEmbarrassed

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
isn't this cute?Embarrassed

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top