Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awww Sayani I love you Hug Thanks for having my back there ...u r an angel ...HugHug

Yeah I know I sent Zarqa a msg last night telling her about it and she was sweet enough to edit my name in it ...I think I was more excited in teaching that a girl a lesson than getting my name in the credits ...I think I have some issues with my brains here but anyways ...I don't like writing my name u know I always have a tough time making it the smallest of size possible ...then fading it and then dragging it to the extreme corners...I always feel like writing my name ruins the whole siggy somehow even though nobody can barely see my name in it ...it still irritates my eyes ...so I avoid it ...but how would I know that somebody will be so interested in my pathetic siggy that she had to claim to be hers ...I never get the concept of stealing somebody else's work out here ...we are not painiting mona lisa over here that will be sold for millions of dollars ...

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 18 November 2012 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3297886#69734318

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Awww Sayani I love you Hug Thanks for having my back there ...u r an angel ...HugHug

Yeah I know I sent Zarqa a msg last night telling her about it and she was sweet enough to edit my name in it ...I think I was more excited in teaching that a girl a lesson than getting my name in the credits ...I think I have some issues with my brains here but anyways ...I don't like writing my name u know I always have a tough time making it the smallest of size possible ...then fading it and then dragging it to the extreme corners...I always feel like writing my name ruins the whole siggy somehow even though nobody can barely see my name in it ...it still irritates my eyes ...so I avoid it ...but how would I know that somebody will be so interested in my pathetic siggy that she had to claim to be hers ...I never get the concept of stealing somebody else's work out here ...we are not painiting mona lisa over here that will be sold for millions of dollars ...

lol same hereLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top