Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 148)

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu13

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Castle season 3 is on Star World right now and it's not weekend ...I hate Star World Cry

So what difference does it make agar weekend ko nayi hain? It must have repeat na?
Any movie which u watched on Diwali?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

U were bored 2 days back and ur post was feeling bored too so i thought mein reply kar du waise bhi my entry is always in saadu time WinkLOL

Oh Thank You dear Hug So sweet .
Many hugs for you not only for diwali but also becz i am so in love with ur sig which Anu is using if i am not wrong u made it :) Ah its so lovely and the best from you.

Thanks to my PC it make my life far more interesting within last 2 years .Either it has some problem or i am problematic for it.
Sab cheeze ki waat lag gayi AC,inverter,PC these house doesn't like all this product i was thinking of using pigeon but they hardly understands what i want to say neither i get what they are saying LOL.
Yes this is the loudest BD i had sab cracker and bomb ki awaaz mujhe sone nahin deti hain and since everyone is celebrating with me so i am happy too.
Decade ka toh pata nahin mein aaj hi aagayi hu .I don't know whether my life is that  long that i can last till decade LOLLOLLOL But ha Jab Tak hain Jaan i will try to come ,i am not promoting the movie LOL .

Tune itne dil se yaad kiya mein aagayi.

Lolz bana toh liya but now I can't make a single siggy after tht ...I m stuck TongueTongue

tumhare ghar mein bhoot hai ...namak chidko...did u check with the electrician ...short circuit huya tha kya ????? ...

maine kal apne neighbours ko itni galiyan baki hai ...shayad kuch toh unke kaano tak bhi gaye honge ...raat ke gyarah baje unhe chocolate bombs yaad aate hai ...besharam gadhede ...pagal insaan ...machhi chor ...mere kaan dard kar rahe hai unke bombs ki wahjah se ...asli terrorist toh yeh log hai ...

movie achhi hai kya ...sab bole thik thak hai ...jake dekh aayo ...mereko review do ...bakwas romantic crap hua toh maine nahin sunna ...

weekend hota toh main pura dekh pati na ..it was yesterday and I had to go out most of the day ...I ended up watching those epis that I have already watched before and I couldn't curse my luck any worse over it ...

Maine koi movie nahin dekhi is week ...mera last movie shayad barfi and OMG tha ...I adore OMG ...I gonna watch it again this weekend ...Barfi was good too ...I ended up crying wala good but not something I will watch repeatedly I guess ...I don't know mujhe shayad popular movies se alergy hai yeah kuch ...

Annu.

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i saw son of sardar nightmarishly bad i just saw salman partsEmbarrassed and rest of the movie i was busy eating f**k my life for watching ajay trying  to do romance and comedy Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Anu I think you should watch this epi ...whenever it comes in UK ROFL ROFL ROFL

DulceAmor

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

U were bored 2 days back and ur post was feeling bored too so i thought mein reply kar du waise bhi my entry is always in saadu time WinkLOL

Oh Thank You dear Hug So sweet .
Many hugs for you not only for diwali but also becz i am so in love with ur sig which Anu is using if i am not wrong u made it :) Ah its so lovely and the best from you.

Thanks to my PC it make my life far more interesting within last 2 years .Either it has some problem or i am problematic for it.
Sab cheeze ki waat lag gayi AC,inverter,PC these house doesn't like all this product i was thinking of using pigeon but they hardly understands what i want to say neither i get what they are saying LOL.
Yes this is the loudest BD i had sab cracker and bomb ki awaaz mujhe sone nahin deti hain and since everyone is celebrating with me so i am happy too.
Decade ka toh pata nahin mein aaj hi aagayi hu .I don't know whether my life is that  long that i can last till decade LOLLOLLOL But ha Jab Tak hain Jaan i will try to come ,i am not promoting the movie LOL .

Tune itne dil se yaad kiya mein aagayi.

Lolz bana toh liya but now I can't make a single siggy after tht ...I m stuck TongueTongue

tumhare ghar mein bhoot hai ...namak chidko...did u check with the electrician ...short circuit huya tha kya ????? ...

maine kal apne neighbours ko itni galiyan baki hai ...shayad kuch toh unke kaano tak bhi gaye honge ...raat ke gyarah baje unhe chocolate bombs yaad aate hai ...besharam gadhede ...pagal insaan ...machhi chor ...mere kaan dard kar rahe hai unke bombs ki wahjah se ...asli terrorist toh yeh log hai ...

movie achhi hai kya ...sab bole thik thak hai ...jake dekh aayo ...mereko review do ...bakwas romantic crap hua toh maine nahin sunna ...

weekend hota toh main pura dekh pati na ..it was yesterday and I had to go out most of the day ...I ended up watching those epis that I have already watched before and I couldn't curse my luck any worse over it ...

Maine koi movie nahin dekhi is week ...mera last movie shayad barfi and OMG tha ...I adore OMG ...I gonna watch it again this weekend ...Barfi was good too ...I ended up crying wala good but not something I will watch repeatedly I guess ...I don't know mujhe shayad popular movies se alergy hai yeah kuch ...

I am sure teri creativity phir jaage gi jaaise yeh sig bana te samay jagi .I will sure wait for next no matter hom much days it take.I know one to take making sig it take time to get ur hand back to software.Meine toh kitne din se kuch naya nahin banaya.

Aare yaar my mom say hum khud bhoot hain doosre bhoot ki kya zaroorat ROFL Actually u have to do pooja before staying in it grahapravash we were in hurry.Even pandit doesn't have time yaar Ouch  Pandit mahurat and actual mahurat match nahin hota LOL .
No short circuit dear thundering effect tha fans bhi bund ho gaye OuchOuch I was more shocked then the fan LOL And a good spark came from PC due to internet wire Angry Although it was shutdown .

Chocolate bomb does choclate comes out of it LOL LOLLOL The names seem like it.TerroristLOL
I don't know my sis tried dragging me to movie JTHJ saying its my BD but i didn't want to watch it i didn't like its promo that much and Katrina in Yash Raj directed movie can't digest the fact.

And the main reason JTHJ is doing good since it yeshji last movie that why its got good opening.When my sis came back her face was weird i asked her how was movie and she was like it was not Yashji type movie which i expected .Silsila was far better then this .And  she was very curious to tell me something which she didn't expected and i was like did SRK did kiss scene .She said i will come to know since many news will flash the news.LOLLOL I don't get why an actor earlier have objection for kiss scene then they do it when they get old LOL.

Look at Ranbir Kapoor he has kiss scene in every movie but then also hot title is taken by Emraan hashmi.LOL

I still have to watch Barfi i know its really good.

Now all Bahu can sing saans se teri saans meri mile toh mujhe saans yaad aayi LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~heerhoney

Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

i saw son of sardar nightmarishly bad i just saw salman partsEmbarrassed and rest of the movie i was busy eating f**k my life for watching ajay trying  to do romance and comedy Dead

Ahw  was it so bad i like the songs didn't taught the movie will be so bad.It one of the costliest movie ever made in Bollywood don't know from which angle.

Haha u have to watch BB this two girls are crazy for sureROFL

Which series do u watch nowadays?

Edited by Annu. - 15 November 2012 at 6:56am

heerhoney

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu.

I am sure teri creativity phir jaage gi jaaise yeh sig bana te samay jagi .I will sure wait for next no matter hom much days it take.I know one to take making sig it take time to get ur hand back to software.Meine toh kitne din se kuch naya nahin banaya.

Aare yaar my mom say hum khud bhoot hain doosre bhoot ki kya zaroorat ROFL Actually u have to do pooja before staying in it grahapravash we were in hurry.Even pandit doesn't have time yaar Ouch  Pandit mahurat and actual mahurat match nahin hota LOL .
No short circuit dear thundering effect tha fans bhi bund ho gaye OuchOuch I was more shocked then the fan LOL And a good spark came from PC due to internet wire Angry Although it was shutdown .

Chocolate bomb does choclate comes out of it LOL LOLLOL The names seem like it.TerroristLOL
I don't know my sis tried dragging me to movie JTHJ saying its my BD but i didn't want to watch it i didn't like its promo that much and Katrina in Yash Raj directed movie can't digest the fact.

And the main reason JTHJ is doing good since it yeshji last movie that why its got good opening.When my sis came back her face was weird i asked her how was movie and she was like it was not Yashji type movie which i expected .Silsila was far better then this .And  she was very curious to tell me something which she didn't expected and i was like did SRK did kiss scene .She said i will come to know since many news will flash the news.LOLLOL I don't get why an actor earlier have objection for kiss scene then they do it when they get old LOL.

Look at Ranbir Kapoor he has kiss scene in every movie but then also hot title is taken by Emraan hashmi.LOL

I still have to watch Barfi i know its really good.

Now all Bahu can sing saans se teri saans meri mile toh mujhe saans yaad aayi LOLLOLLOL

Mera mood phirse kharab hai ...Mujhe winter pasand nahin ...Mujhe subha ke 5 baje uthna padhega ...meri kulfi ban jayegi CryCry You didn't do grahpravesh ...issiliye ghar ke saare bhoot tum logonke bin bulaye guests ban gaye ...ab unko bhagaogi kaise ...God that sounds like a disaster watching everything go into fumes ...especially the comp ...I don't even wanna know mere comp ke peeche ke wirings ki kitni badi vatt lagi padhi hai ... never took a dare to look behind it ...it wnt be a pretty scene...

chocolate bomb kyun bulate hai pata nahin but it definately should be banned ...it's way too loud ...I hate crackers ...bachpan mein jab kharidti thi na ...it used to take me days to get rid of them and I used to find it maha boring and time consuming ...I dnt understand the logic behind watching things go up in flames and smoke ...I will never understand the fun behind it ...

I didn't like the promos of JTHJ ...mostly because I found Katrina horrible in the trailers ...there are certain movies she should never do ...the ones that involve facial expressions ...

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hi sindhu annu sayo Big smile

annu i am not even going for jthj i just hate kats she is pathetic hope sallu doesnt act with her anymore

i am just watching 1 show dear pyar ka dard will also tru to see khamoshiyan how is it accha hai kya

guys i have gone crazy since yesterday midnight i am eating sleeping and drinking twitter my love has officially joined it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Annu.

Go to top