Chat Clubs

   

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007

Posts: 8419

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali everyone! May light and happiness be showered upon you and all your loved ones and may the year ahead be a prosperous one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~heerhoneyAnnu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008

Posts: 7502

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu13

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I m so bored at this moment Ermm


Why are u bored that too when it's diwali ?
Just ask me have to keep pooja in coming days otherwise i will go nuts due to weird issue with this house Ouch

Hi dear all Hug
May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
Best wishes on Diwali and New year.



I was bored two days back ... not today ...


Happy Diwali Annu ...Hug But more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annuu HugHugHug...May you have the brightest most colorful and the loudest birthday ever ... Wish u world full of happiness Annu and I really hope u see this message after a decade when u come back online again ...Miss you Love you ...

Hope u r doing well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu.

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Joined: 08 August 2009

Posts: 5650

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
annu Big smileBig smile itne dinon ke baad i have to discuss so many many things with u sab filmy talk plz aane ka baad pm karna Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu.

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Joined: 15 August 2010

Posts: 5317

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Diwali guys!!!!!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008

Posts: 7502

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Castle season 3 is on Star World right now and it's not weekend ...I hate Star World Cry

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Joined: 04 June 2006

Posts: 12415

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by Annu13

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

I m so bored at this moment Ermm


Why are u bored that too when it's diwali ?
Just ask me have to keep pooja in coming days otherwise i will go nuts due to weird issue with this house Ouch

Hi dear all Hug
May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
Best wishes on Diwali and New year.



I was bored two days back ... not today ...


Happy Diwali Annu ...Hug But more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY Annuu HugHugHug...May you have the brightest most colorful and the loudest birthday ever ... Wish u world full of happiness Annu and I really hope u see this message after a decade when u come back online again ...Miss you Love you ...

Hope u r doing well 

U were bored 2 days back and ur post was feeling bored too so i thought mein reply kar du waise bhi my entry is always in saadu time WinkLOL

Oh Thank You dear HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug So sweet .
Many hugs for you not only for diwali but also becz i am so in love with ur sig which Anu is using if i am not wrong u made it :) Ah its so lovely and the best from you.

Thanks to my PC it make my life far more interesting within last 2 years .Either it has some problem or i am problematic for it.
Sab cheeze ki waat lag gayi AC,inverter,PC these house doesn't like all this product i was thinking of using pigeon but they hardly understands what i want to say neither i get what they are saying LOL.
Yes this is the loudest BD i had sab cracker and bomb ki awaaz mujhe sone nahin deti hain and since everyone is celebrating with me so i am happy too.
Decade ka toh pata nahin mein aaj hi aagayi hu .I don't know whether my life is that  long that i can last till decade LOLLOLLOL But ha Jab Tak hain Jaan i will try to come ,i am not promoting the movie LOL .

Tune itne dil se yaad kiya mein aagayi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Joined: 04 June 2006

Posts: 12415

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

annu Big smileBig smile itne dinon ke baad i have to discuss so many many things with u sab filmy talk plz aane ka baad pm karna Embarrassed


hi Heer

I thought i should come to chat club to chat LOL otherwise with so many absent club will throw me out.

Aare when i start coming then after some days i feel bore since i don't have any serial or anything to discuss then in evening sometime i hardly chat too.Main apne aap se hi bore ho jati hu sometime LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

U can talk abt film here only i am very much here only not going gayab till i get to watch something interesting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Joined: 04 June 2006

Posts: 12415

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Castle season 3 is on Star World right now and it's not weekend ...I hate Star World Cry


So what difference does it make agar weekend ko nayi hain? It must have repeat na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

~*sindhu*~ 1194 17871 14 December 2011 at 8:06am
By DulceAmor
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

~*sindhu*~ 1202 16542 21 September 2011 at 9:25am
By angel3142
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

~*sindhu*~ 1196 16075 19 August 2011 at 7:51am
By ~*sindhu*~
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

~*sindhu*~ 1194 17400 22 July 2011 at 10:19am
By heerhoney
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

~*sindhu*~ 1193 16257 05 June 2011 at 9:36am
By heerhoney

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.