Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
The texture work is intriguing ... I love it 

I don't know which day but it is something to do with Diwali so somewhere in the next two weeks I guess during the weekends obviously ...

do u watch star world Sayani ...there is this new shoe they are advertising with karan johar ...it's from austalia ...packed to the rafters ...sounds good ...Anu have u heard of this show before ? I like shows with relationships so I wanna know about it :p 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

The texture work is intriguing ... I love it 

I don't know which day but it is something to do with Diwali so somewhere in the next two weeks I guess during the weekends obviously ...

do u watch star world Sayani ...there is this new shoe they are advertising with karan johar ...it's from austalia ...packed to the rafters ...sounds good ...Anu have u heard of this show before ? I like shows with relationships so I wanna know about it :p 

i didn't have that channel before... now i haveBig smile. wow KJo doing that show or he's just there for advertisement purpose?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Good then now u get to watch all sort of nice shows :p ... I guess u got ur set top box ...I still dnt have one ...and I hate it ...they cut down on AXN now I can't watch spn 8 that I was so excited about ...and that damn star world will take forever to bring it ...

u should watch two and half men too ...that show is hillarious ...oh and that show KJO is advertising it  ...they bring in celebrities to promotes their shows ...good part is these celebrities are actual fans of the show ...so it gives a genuineness to the whole thing ...last time they made anushka sing a song to promote grey's anatomy and lara dutta vouch for the gudness of the show and stuff ... I like their promotional tactics 

...the show is about a family and the ups and down of having one sort of stuff ...

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I m so glad Adele sang skyfall ...if not for anything else ...atleast now there will be mixes on SPN that actually suits it ...means something ...my jaw dropped to the ground the day I saw Someone like you made on sam dean and also dean cas ... I just cannot match upto certain imaginations no matter what I try 

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Oh and TVD season 3 starst today at zee cafe...I saw the last part of season 2 this afternoon ...where Klaus asks Stefan to be the ripper again ...

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
An FB status that threw me on the ground ROFL

After ishq wala love...what next do u expect from bollywood...chai wali tea...hawa wali wind...kutta wala dog... :P :P ;) ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorheerhoney-Raindrops-

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hi but i still like ishq wala love kuch toh baat hai usmain the romantic in me loves it Embarrassedlove means  pyar ishq usse thoda upar hota hai  jismain ek junoon  aur kashish hota hai so ishq wala love means woh pyar jo sirf ordinary love nahin usmain woh ishqwali kashishwali junoon wali baat hai something which is a noth higher than ordinary love

obviously its my typical literature viewpoint which i have stated perhaps which me can understand only LOL

~*sindhu*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top