Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I m so pissed I can actually kill someone at this point ...I dnt care two hoots about somebody taking my work and posting at different sites...Infact I'll be happy ...I dnt even need a freaking credit for it ...But seriously how shameless certain people can be to just drop by and claim it to be theirs ...when it is definitely not ðŸ˜¡

what happened sindhu? which work of urs did they claimed?Edited by angel3142 - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The last karan shweta merged siggy ...someone posted in the KW fan club on FB and some girl named Shivali commented that it's hers ...and I feel like a duffer for not writing my name on that sigy ...but it never bothers me when I don't write my name ... but seriously how do people just about claim things thats not theirs ...and that too so openly is beyond me 

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The last karan shweta merged siggy ...someone posted in the KW fan club on FB and some girl named Shivali commented that it's hers ...and I feel like a duffer for not writing my name on that sigy ...but it never bothers me when I don't write my name ... but seriously how do people just about claim things thats not theirs ...and that too so openly is beyond me 

yeeh use karne mein tho problem nahi hai but khud ka claim bhi karna  thats wrongEdited by angel3142 - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
http://sassysalvatores.tumblr.com/post/35918745122/tear-of-a-phoenix-featuring-damon-salvatore-as

🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sindhu thats how the world functions i guess even in office u contribute something to the group project but if ur teammates know u are the sweet kind they take the credit and u just keep staring it really happens\

hi sushie long time hi dear😃
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh but the admin gave u credit Sindhu ðŸ˜³

-Raindrops- thumbnail
they had posted the pic on twitter as well. and i told them that u had made the sig.. and after that they added your name. you should always put your copyright on your stuff😳. anyways, it's really nice to see 380+ likes on the sig😃
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Awww Sayani I love you ðŸ¤— Thanks for having my back there ...u r an angel ...🤗🤗

Yeah I know I sent Zarqa a msg last night telling her about it and she was sweet enough to edit my name in it ...I think I was more excited in teaching that a girl a lesson than getting my name in the credits ...I think I have some issues with my brains here but anyways ...I don't like writing my name u know I always have a tough time making it the smallest of size possible ...then fading it and then dragging it to the extreme corners...I always feel like writing my name ruins the whole siggy somehow even though nobody can barely see my name in it ...it still irritates my eyes ...so I avoid it ...but how would I know that somebody will be so interested in my pathetic siggy that she had to claim to be hers ...I never get the concept of stealing somebody else's work out here ...we are not painiting mona lisa over here that will be sold for millions of dollars ...

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3297886#69734318
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Awww Sayani I love you ðŸ¤— Thanks for having my back there ...u r an angel ...🤗🤗

Yeah I know I sent Zarqa a msg last night telling her about it and she was sweet enough to edit my name in it ...I think I was more excited in teaching that a girl a lesson than getting my name in the credits ...I think I have some issues with my brains here but anyways ...I don't like writing my name u know I always have a tough time making it the smallest of size possible ...then fading it and then dragging it to the extreme corners...I always feel like writing my name ruins the whole siggy somehow even though nobody can barely see my name in it ...it still irritates my eyes ...so I avoid it ...but how would I know that somebody will be so interested in my pathetic siggy that she had to claim to be hers ...I never get the concept of stealing somebody else's work out here ...we are not painiting mona lisa over here that will be sold for millions of dollars ...

lol same here😆