A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

Posted: 11 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuπŸ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Originally posted by Sayonii

i made two sigs on Karan's new telefilm... πŸ˜›

Sayani You made your lifetime best siggies on something I can's use  πŸ’”  I m heartbroken ...I swear I felt like my heart broke ...those siggies are flawless ...and even better are those amazingly vibrant colours u used ...I m in love with the second one expecially ...I love the bordering done on them ...the background texture gives a good depth to the whole picture...I love the blends u did ...I love the whole pink and blue combination ...seriously this is ur best colouring I have seen till date ...second one has the most beautiful shading to it which makes my heart with all those fluffy feelings ...it has that really sweet romantic feeling to it ...the whole set of work 

oh my god u r a freaking genius ...I swear I have never seen this kind of work before ...no one makes siggies like you Sayani ...You really stand out from the crowd ...they are breath takingly beautiful ...

I m quoting the whole thing to take it to the new cc :p 
What a mind blowing start to this thread πŸ˜

Sayani u better make me something like this on TiaRa or Shweta Karan or whatever I like cause I m dying to use your work ...I don't even know who is that girl with him sobsss πŸ˜­
sindhu the girl is chhavi panday a new girl
congo everyone!!

aww Sindhu i love you... i know i've to make something on Karan-Shweta and TiaRa.. but i've lost all my caps😭
ineed to make loads of gifs and siggies.

i love you SIndhuπŸ€—πŸ€—
Hawww u can never lose Tiara or Karan Shweta caps even if u want to ...I have three accounts filled with their caps that will kill ur eyesight ...πŸ˜† my or may I say our obsession knows no limits out here...and even after three accounts I haven't finished with all their scenes πŸ€”

But anyways just name me what u want I'll get u that ...I would have just given u the three accounts ...but there are like 300 to 500 pictures of each of their scenes ...u will get frustrated with it ...lemme handle the insane part :p 

and I love you too πŸ€—and it has nuthn to do with ur siggy making skills πŸ€— just that u r an adorable person to be with so I love you :D i m chooo good na ...I know β˜ΊοΈ
oops lappy acting funny again
woww all my three PB accounts are working ...I had a minor heart attack right now because I was suddenly reminded those accounts exist and I haven't logged into it for ages now πŸ˜† I would have died if they didn't work ...I have wasted hours and days and years collecting and uploading stuffs ...I cannot afford to lose that account ... I will never have that vella energy in me again ...atleast not in this life πŸ˜†
Originally posted by heerhoney

oops lappy acting funny again
Lappy ko lori suna ...aur bol behave urself Lappy yah phir tujhe energy drink nahin dungi πŸ˜‘
kws tf ki jhalak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbqfFtLH1Rk&feature=g-all-u