Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Was It A Sudden Death Or Planned Murder?

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Was it a sudden death or planned murder?

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
A famous doctor mysteriously dies during his wedding. The ETF team is called for the investigation.
STARONE.IN

Our source from Arjun tells us, "A famous doctor mysteriously dies during his wedding. The death has been caused by a sudden allergic reaction. Also, the doctor was extremely cautious of his allergy issue. The ETF team is called for investigations. During investigations Arjun realises there has been a foul play.

When contacted Arjun shares, "It has been an interesting case. I am sure that he death is not caused due to doctor's allergy issues. I think something is more to it and I am going to find it out."

Assisting Sameer and Arjun, Riya says, "Working with Arjun and Sameer sir is an experience. I am learning a  lot. In this case, we were a little surprised when Arjun said that it not a sudden death but murder."

Is Arjun right about death of the doctor? Was it a sudden death or planned murder?Will Arjun solve the case? To know more watch Arjun, tonight at 8 PM on STAR Plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshMehek25mushiroxxmeghasingh

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing dear.
Will be an interesting episode again tonight.
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
waiting for the new epi...:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index