Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Dixie - ek haath se taali nahi toh Dhol baaj tha hai🤣🤣🤣  Shiv is the one constantly nagging Anandi to chill with him, removing streamers, insisting on rides.  Yup... its all him and Daadisa ki plotting-shotting.  Anandi is indeed chai peeti gaon ki gori trying to do her Sarpanch duties... Shiv is the one tapkofying at her school randomly with Jalebis😡

Nagging her to chill ? OMG ! When has he done that ?

Waise let me give you some evidence what the villagers might have seen Anandi do too..

1) Giving Shiv head massage in his office !
2) BS could have told the shopkeeper or any villager about how Anandi ordered him to bring Multani Mitti for Shiv !
3) Her taking him to Vaidji !

In all the above, DS was not involved nor did Shiv ask her for any help. Toh Anandi bhi itni innocent nahi hai jitna ki log samjthe hai ! 😆😆
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dixie - Ur points all relate to one incident...her taking care of his nosebleed.  Nobody saw the champy other than BS and I don't think he would ve the nerve to gossip about Sir.  Taking Shiv to Vaidji was a compassionate.  She didn't want his blood dirting Jaitsar...

She doesn't go out of her way to meet him, he does that...going to her school, dropping off her mail in person, taking her for drives to water falls and chilling on benches with her, removing streamers from her hair in middle of the day in the middle of the road.  

Also, per the precap gaonwalas are upset seeing them going places outside of work..they reference them coming and going saat saat, so they r talking about all the rides he insists she take with him.  So, Shivji fully and solely responsible.  Seriously, Casanova...bhagwan ke dwar peh bhi Anandi ko line mara or ride leh ne pe majboor kiya
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
1. All kidding aside, I suspected this would happen sooner or later... its a gaon afterall.  I expected HS to have instigated this much much sooner.  That's another reason why sagai and legitimization of this relationship is needed.  Shiv needs haq to woo Anandi khule aam, and with Sagai he will have it.  Also, Anandi won't be able to push him away as much. 

2. I want Shiv to hear this and react to it though.  Anandi's honor is his responsibility more than the Singh's now.

3. As for his crazy insane sister...someone please take away her remote and send her to a nunnery.  I wanted to mute her bits like she muted the TV🤪   Shiv's response was logical.  Praying she doesn't attend Sagai.

4. So so so looking forward to JaGa ka Ashubh Surprise Shaadi & Honeymoon...mere aankhen taras gayyi thi for Jugya

5. PremKali r ROCKING...Yeh dono ki chemistry crackle
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1. All kidding aside, I suspected this would happen sooner or later... its a gaon afterall. I expected HS to have instigated this much much sooner. That's another reason why sagai and legitimization of this relationship is needed. Shiv needs haq to woo Anandi khule aam, and with Sagai he will have it. Also, Anandi won't be able to push him away as much.

2. I want Shiv to hear this and react to it though. Anandi's honor is his responsibility more than the Singh's now.

3. As for his crazy insane sister...someone please take away her remote and send her to a nunnery. I wanted to mute her bits like she muted the TV🤪 Shiv's response was logical. Praying she doesn't attend Sagai.

4. So so so looking forward to JaGa ka Ashubh Surprise Shaadi & Honeymoon...mere aankhen taras gayyi thi for Jugya

5. PremKali r ROCKING...Yeh dono ki chemistry crackle

Anjy : agree with every point of yours esp no. 2, i too want him to react and defend Anandi's honor thats main.
By the way, coming on to that sulky brat i must say that she is most irritating after Gawari
i liked that Shiv felt bad when she said Gaaonwali to Anandi but i think he should've reacted much strongly. She didnt said only gaaonwali, she said, '' zarur us gaaonwali ne aapko fansaya hoga ''. We cant let these words pass so easily. These are accusing Anandi for a very low thing, indirectly indicating that she is of loose character and this is not at acceptable, no matter what ! He should have said something to her in clear, strong yet polite words. I was disappointed. Im big fan of his character but sorry to say, here, he lost my support.

P.S. Someone pls tell that kanchi to behave herself and play kanche with other bimbos like her ! Anandi is not fansaaoing your colle tor ! She herself is trapped in DS--bhago trap ! Your bhai has become majnu for her..looks at her pics and videos ..offer her rides and picks streamers from her hair ! 😡 😆
dixie123 thumbnail

Dixie - Ur points all relate to one incident...her taking care of his nosebleed.  Nobody saw the champy other than BS and I don't think he would ve the nerve to gossip about Sir.  Taking Shiv to Vaidji was a compassionate.  She didn't want his blood dirting Jaitsar...

She doesn't go out of her way to meet him, he does that...going to her school, dropping off her mail in person, taking her for drives to water falls and chilling on benches with her, removing streamers from her hair in middle of the day in the middle of the road.  

Also, per the precap gaonwalas are upset seeing them going places outside of work..they reference them coming and going saat saat, so they r talking about all the rides he insists she take with him.  So, Shivji fully and solely responsible.  Seriously, Casanova...bhagwan ke dwar peh bhi Anandi ko line mara or ride leh ne pe majboor kiya

Anjie: Yes..It all relates to one incident but the gossips could have been done at various times.. BS is a total Bhukkad. Anybody gives him food and he will spill anything about anybody ! Remember how he spilled to DS about how his Sir's wife has to enjoy morning walk !!

Going to waterfalls.. the first time he was trying to be considerate towards her feelings after she had a major face-off with that journalist and was very sad. The second time was totally Ds's idea and Anandi lead him on to it.

And oh you remember the first time they met in his office after she gave him the lunch, even after he kind of hurt her by calling her lunch as a bribe, she settled herself down by keeping her bag on the table ! She wanted to spend time with him although he never even looked at her even once !!!

Shiv is partly responsible for the villagers gossip but not completely, like I said no dhua without aag !
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Piya - I don't think Shiv wanted to explain to his sister that he is the sheri chorro trying to phasao the gaonwali🤣🤣  So, he kept his mouth shut and tried to pacify her by trying to disclose Anandi's virtues.  Shiv needs to start acting like her future husband and start defending her soon like he did with his Daadu varna he will be shown to have clayfeet...little different from Jugya.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Dixie - she put her bag on his table to do work...that's the best u got🤣🤣🤣 no dhua there at all... not even dust
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Why villagers think Shiv and Anandi hang out together outside of work:

1. Shiv gave her ride from temple - it would not have appeared professional to others;
2. Shiv visits her school frequently (3 times at least) and it can't be all b work...and while he maybe hanging with schoolgirls...those girls go home and tell their parents about how sir visited Anandijiji
3. He took her to a park bench...that would not have looked like work nor was it;
4. They hung out at the fair with Ashi - again personal time not working for Jaitsar;
5. They are always doing additional gufta goo post meetings - i.e. when she was trying to warn him about HS and when he asked her to stay after a meeting, so he could talk to her after she rejected the rishta;
6. He took her to the waterfalls;
7. Someone could have observed the streamer incident and made rahi ki pahar;
8. At his birthday party, Shiv hung out mainly with Anandijee;
9. She stopped his hand during the Gopalpura fight with that kaka;
10. He was extra pissed about Anandi and her family at the wedding incident...Jyoti's parents could have spread the word about that one;
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree.This reaction from the village is waiting to happen.

@ Anjana   You are right. Collecterjee is largely responsible for this.
Driving her around in the village in an open jeep.
Making appearances at her school that too with Jalebis.
And  I can't remember what all he did.
Only thing I remeber is that never let go off any opportunity that he got to be with her.

dixie123 thumbnail

Dixie - she put her bag on his table to do work...that's the best u got🤣🤣🤣 no dhua there at all... not even dust

What work madam ? Shiv had not given her any work nor was discussing anything with her !!!

I'll be back later. I am not saying that he is not responsible for this gossip but not completely !
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago