Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ss: pyar mohabat sab bakwas COMPLETED! (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 38

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Superb update yaar, maanvi falling for virat, his love and jealous.. Confused over arjun..
Dont stop continuing, consider the value of readers who are commenting and do check the number of views. Many silent readers around, hope u get my point.
Thanx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ss: pyar mohabat sab bakwas COMPLETED! (Page 24)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
awesome update

shabana20

Goldie

shabana20

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
This SS just keeps getting more Interesting!!..
Really enjoying it.. 
On one side I feel sad for Manvi for what she is going through & on other side for Virat coz Manvi rejected his Love but he still cares & wants to protect her..
I think the Arjun,Virat saw come out from the doctors cabin is the same guy Virman went to meet therefore Virats reaction on seeing him(arjun)

On reading your note,I'm disappointed now...its a well written SS!!..
As much I  would want for you to continue the SS but I respect & understand your feelings soo all I would say is to please rethink your decision...
Thanks!

preetipc

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
amazing dear... 
love jealous virat... now virat and arjun know each other seems interesting
thanx 4 the pm 
waiting 4 ur next part

ps: plz don't discontinue this...I understand u feel sad but this story is so good and we want it to read more...Smile

virumanu

IF-Dazzler

virumanu

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
lovely...i loved it buddy...plzzz dooo conti it plzz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
girl plz don't do this plz cont plz yaar cont for those who comment think about those who wait for ur updates

preetipc

..nikki_vijay..

IF-Dazzler

..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

PART-10

Virat shouted in a very horrible manner that all the people in the hospital at once turned to him. Virat who realised his surroundings came back to his senses ans steadied himself.

manvi- do you know him virat?

virat- ah ye..yes...n..no..no

manvi- yes or no?

virat shaked his head up and down then left and right and now manvi got irritated

manvi- virat kya hai sahi se javab do!

virat- nahi i don't know him!

virat din't understand what made him say that when he actually knew him 

arjun- manvi yeh kaun hai?

manvi- arjun yeh actually virat hai woh jeevika dee ki shadi hogayi thi aur yeh mere jiju  ka bhai hai!

arjun- oh hi!

virat- hi!

he said it so disinterestedly as if he would loose many kgs of weight if he would give a small smile and say a cheerful smile and manvi noticed it

manvi- arjun tum yahi mera wait karna main doctor ke paas jaakar tumhare discharge papers par sign karleti hoon!

arjun- par manvi hum kaha jayenge mera toh koi ghar bhi nahi hai is sheher main!

manvi thought for a while and then

manvi- ek kam karti hoon main kal sham ki hrishikesh jane ki tayari kar deti hoon aur hum dono hrishikesh wapas jayen... she was cut off by virat

virat- PAGAL HOGAYI HO KYA TUM???? 

manvi- virat chilla kyun rahe ho?

virat- then what tum akeli iske saath mujhe chodkar wapas jana chahti ho? what's wrong with you???

manvi din't want to create a scene in the patients room so she ignored him

manvi- main doctor ke pass ja rahi hoon

and she walked away from the room and virat also followed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manvi was walking when virat pulled her in a jerk into a storeroom and cornered her

manvi- virat kya kar rahe ho? shocked by his action

virat- and you? tum kya kar rahi ho?

manvi- virat yeh mera nahi dee ka sasural hai aur main sirf yaha dee ke shadi ke liye ayi thi ab mujhe wapas jana hoga woh bhi arjun ke saath!

virat- who the hell told you yeh tumhara ghar nahi hai I LOVE YOU god dammit and i mean it

manvi- virat please stop this nonesense yeh  pyar mohobat sab bakwas hai please stop saying i love you to me!

virat- why do you want to go away from me?

manvi din't have any answer for his question but somewhere her heart was shouting and telling her to say him that she too doesn't want to go away from him but she couldn't bring out those words

manvi- virat i..i..i don't know mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai tumhare pass main apne har ek waqt tumhare saath bitana chahti hoon main bhi tumse door nahi ho sakthi i..i..lo..love...

arjun- MANVI!!!

manvi came to her senses and pushed virat and ran away from there

virat was shocked and happy and he was on cloud nine he pinched himself hardly but still couldn't believe but that stupid arjun spoiled everything

virat- iss arjun ki kya problem hai achi kasi scene karab kardi!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeevika- arjun!!!!

arjun- jeevika

jeevika- mannu yeh sab?

manvi- dee woh actually hume arjun hospital me mila tha i guess accident tha 

jeevika- kya accident?? tum theek ho arjun?

arjun- haan jeevika i am fine bas i am a little tired

jeevika- chalo main tumhe tumhara room dikhati hoon chalo

arjun- haan...manvi chalo?

manvi- aap log jaiye main ati hoon

jeevika- okay!

AT NIGHT

manvi came to virat's room searching for him and she din't find him in his room too suddenly she heard a door shut sound and turned around

manvi- virat! kya kar rahe ho?

virat- waise yeh sawal mujhe poochna chahiye

manvi- i mean door kyun bandh kar rahe ho?

virat din't answer and started to come close to her manvi started to go back virat came close to her more

manvi- virat kya kar rahe ho?

virat- woh actually kya hena aaj subha humari baath adhuri reh gayi thi na?

manvi- kounsi baath? and now she hit the wall

virat put his arms on either side - arreh tumhe yaad nahi main yad diladeta hoon

manvi was now feeling restless

virat- tum mere paas aakar keh rahi thi i love y...

manvi- please virat and she went past him. She stands near his bed.

virat comes to her and slowly and carefully slides his arm around her slim waist and pulls her close to him. Her back was facing him. He turned her around and now they were looking deep into each others eyes. He slowly takes her hand and places it on his chest and now she was able to feel his heart beat 

virat- yeh dil sirf tumhare liye hi dhadak raha hai

manvi lost her words and was staring deep into his eyes

virat- manvi please mujse aur raha nahi jata please tumhare mere zindagi main ane ke baad main ek damse badal jaisa gaya hu i brethe your air to live and i need you you have my heart and now its your turn to give your heart to me you complete me manvi i am a patient and the cure for my disease is your love I LOVE YOU manvi i love you! and he kisses her forehead

That night manvi was not able to sleep she was turning and rolling on the bed she got up and went to the terrace. On the way she was remembering of the moments she spent with virat and smiling. She went up and saw arjun sitting over there

manvi- arjun tum yaha?

arjun- hi manvi woh mujhe neend nahi aa raha tha isliye aur tum?

manvi- bas fresh air ke liye

after few minutes they were talking and suddenly 

manvi- arjun tumhe he yaad hai uss din kunal ne mujhe bulaya tha aur maine tumhe pehli baar iss shehar main dekha remember?

Arjun- ya I remember

Manvi- uss din exactly kya hua th'.

Arjun- manvi plz abhi main uske bare main nahi baath karna chahta plz

Manvi disappointed- okay!

After few minutes of silence

Arjun- manvi can I say something?

Manvi- haan!

Arjun- I don't know yeh kaise hua kab hua but I guess I LOVE YOU  manvi!

All became silent the moving wind the swinging trees the sounds of tiny insects and manvi was beyond shocked!!!

Manvi- arjun'.

Arjun immediately hugged her

Arjun- tum bhi mujse pyaar karti ho thnx a lot manvi I love you so much'.

Manvi was not able to find speech. Virat was standing at the terrace door and was shocked and broken and so he left from there..

Arjun- javab dona manvi?

Manvi- I love you too virat!!!

PRECAP- manvi kisses virat's forehead then cheeks and all over his face and hugs him

Manvi- mujhe chodkar mat jao I LOVE YOU virat!!!                         

thnx for comments and sorry for not continuing and thnx for ur support love you all!!! i know short infact very short update but plz comment!!!Smile i need

LONG COMMENTS!!!LOL

Edited by nikeshathana - 06 November 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889fathimaniyaskimm_8Shruthigowdashehnazmithanivgaaparjiazaira_virmanAnchal_Kamli..Lavi..MenuNialoverlove_zainramaniranisha19kusharberryxoxsusanxoxmika17nrithyaoAashika_virmanKrazzy4u786shabana20NiShal4Lifeaysha1989virumanugirl_rocks..ManoBilli..Kidrauhljia123sagarJannat94angel_sofia-GayathriK-kulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcSyed695alicemath_Littles12_love_never_diesnaina927

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

loved it 

continue soon

..nikki_vijay..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top