Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ss: pyar mohabat sab bakwas COMPLETED! (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 38

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
that kunal is so cheap omg did she really killed him awee she went to viraat 1st good luck 4 ur exams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nikki_vijay..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ss: pyar mohabat sab bakwas COMPLETED! (Page 22)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
wonderful update dear !!!!

..nikki_vijay..

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
nyc.

..nikki_vijay..

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Oh my god! Maanvi really killed him! It's getting interesting. By the way, whr is arjun? Whr he gone? Amazing part. Continue soon and thnx for the pm.

..nikki_vijay..

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
beautiful update loved it

..nikki_vijay..

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
super nice update dear
She killed him... I feel so gud but what happen next...
Where were arjun goes
Thanx 4 d pm
Update soon
All the best 4 ur exams

..nikki_vijay..

..nikki_vijay..

IF-Dazzler

..nikki_vijay..

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

PART-9

virat took manvi to the hospital and placed her on the stretcher. Manvi was taken in by the nurse and after a few minutes the doctor came out.

virat- doctor is manvi alright? she is fine right?

doctor- she is fine but if you would have taken more time in admitting her she would have lost her life

virat- oh thank god!! can i see her?

doctor- yah sure

virat- thank you

virat went inside and saw manvi sitting in an upright position and having a worried expression on her face. Virat went beside her and sat down on the stool beside her. Manvi noticed virat and without wasting a second she hugged him and virat too hugged her back tightly and was caressing her hair

manvi- virat maine jaan buchkar nahi mara use main bas apne aap ko bachane ke  liye use mara tha 

virat- manvi shh sshh just calm down trust me everything will be okay

manvi was weeping continuously and virat after few minutes calmed her down

virat- manvi u wait here I will meet the doctor and come

manvi- okay

and virat went to doctor's cabin. When he was about to knock on the door he heard someone shouting from inside so he slowly opened the door and peered in through the gap 

?- why did you save her life and who told you to?

doctor- look i am a doctor and my job is to save my patient's life

?- but why do you forget that you are my dad he shouted

doctor was speechless he dint have words to say

?- look all i want is that family's destruction all are done except MANVI and now if you won't help me in this i won't even see that you are my dad and he started walking from there. Virat immediately saw him coming and hid behind the wall. Virat was shocked who was that guy and why did he want to kill his manvi???

Virat heard the doctor shout behind that guy

Doctor-ARJUN!!! Wait!

Virat- arjun??? Is he that arjun?? No how is that possible but?? He had so many questions in his mind

Virat was very worried so he immediately went to manvi's room

virat- manvi come lets go

manvi- par virat what about that? did u speak with the doctor?
virat- ya and he told your  fine and can go home so let's go!

manvi- okay come!!!

manvi and virat reached home and virat carried manvi in his arms

manvi- virat what are you doing? Leave me

virat- just be quiet you can't properly walk and what will you climb the stairs just shut up

manvi kep quiet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as soon as they entered jeevika saw manvi and even noticed her wounds and came running to her

jeevika- mannu what happend are you okay? mannnu!

manvi- dee i am fine

jeevika- virat how did this all happen?

virat- bhabi actuall...

manvi- ah dee i was going on my scooty and a car hit me and i fell down and got hurt right virat?

virat- um..umm..yah right ya she fell down a car hit her and again..umm.. ya she fell and hurt herself no no no she dint hurt herself.. i mean ...ummm..

jeevika- virat why are you so confused?

Manvi pinched him slightly on his arm and told

manvi- dee u know him big confusion master to virat... virat i told dee so keep quiet

virat- okay

jeevika- virat please take manvi to the room i will get something to eat for you two and then i will take care of mannu

virat- okay bhabi

and virat took her to her room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

manvi- virat what the hell??? what is wrong with you? i am not any filmstar or politician to have a bodyguard!

virat- look manvi i sense some danger and(he cupps her face) i dont want to hurt you or loose you again!(with tears)

manvi- virat please i dont want such things body guards and all!

virat- okay manvi then i will be with you all day and care for you!

manvi- virat are you mad for me you will stop your everything stop this maddness!!

virat- no manvi this time i wont listen to you and i won't change my desicion either

manvi- why virat? why do you care so much for me??

virat- because manvi i still love you and will always love you and you can reject me how many times you want but i won't leave your side never!

and he left her room and manvi had tears in her eyes

manvi in her mind- why virat why do you care for me so much please don't do it to me? Please don't make me fall in LOVE with you! But she din't realize that she already fell in love with him…

and a new feeling was rising in her heart and she din't know what it was!

jeevika- mannu tell me the truth did you really have an accident or you are hiding something from me?

manvi- oh my shantipriya dee stop your 70's and 80's drama trust me i rally had and accident!

jeevika- but still i dont know why i feel nothing good

manvi- dee please now stop it and go jeeju must be waiting he must be really tired he needs you now go

jeevika- mannu...

manvi- nothing go now

jeevika- okay but if you want anything call me okay?

manvi- okay dee

jeevika kissed her forehead and left

the next morning manvi was feeling something fishy first kunal then arjun disappeaerd what was going on? she needed to find out all the missing pieces and fix them together and she din't want any disturbances  and if her dee would find out about kunal or arjun she would not allow her to do such things and suddenly and idea struck  her mind and she went to dadaji's study room

manvi-  good morning dadaji

dadaji-good morning beta kaise hai tumhari tabyat ab?

Manvi- bilkul teekh hai dadaji

Dadji- toh subah subah meri yaad?

Manvi- dadaji who kya hai na dee aur jeeju ki shadi ho gayi hai toh aapko nahi lagtha hum unhe kahi akele bhej(send) dena chahiye?

Dadaji- baath to bilkul sahi hai lekin kaha?

Manvi- who sab aap mujhpe chod dijiye dadaji

Dadaji smiles and manvi leaves

In the evening when all were sitting in the living room

Dadaji- hum kuch kehna chahte hai!

All turn towards him

Dadaji- hum chahte hai ki viren aur jeevika ko hum kahi akkele bheje isliye humne unkeliye goa keliye tickets book kara di hai

On hearing this viren is happy and jeevika blushes

Dadaji- toh tum dono tayyar ho?

Viren- dadaji main toh kabse tayyar hoon!!

An all share a laugh at his statement

Virat understood that this was all manvi's plan because his dadaji would never make such masterplans and now he made sure that whatever was cooking in her mind he will take care of it and will help her as he promised to do so!

Next day virat was in his room and was working on his laptop. His bhai and bhabi had left for their honeymoon and till now he was with manvi taking care of her but then he realized that he should give her some space so that she can have a shower and get ready. Manvi got ready and she just then got a call to her mobile

Manvi- hello

Nurse- hello is this manvi choudary?

Manvi- yes may I know who is it?

Nurse- I am calling from sajeevani hospitals mr arjun was admitted in our hospital and he wanted to see manvi and luckily we got your number so can you come right now to the hospital mam?

Manvi- what??? Arjun??? U found him he is with u? okay I will come

Nurse- thank you mam!

Manvi end the call and went to virat

Manvi- virat?

Virat- manvi why did you come I told u not to walk much right?

Manvi- virat I got a call from the hospital and they say they have arjun!!!

Virat- so u want me to take you?

Manvi- hmm!!

Virat- okay come

Virat and manvi go to the hospital.

Manvi- excuse me can you tell me in which room is arjun admitted?

Receptionist- room 12 in the first floor

Manvi- thank you chalo virat!

Manvi and virat were walking when virat got a call and he told manvi to go and he will join her soon

Manvi goes to arjun's room and sees him sleeping. Manvi sits beside him and caresses his hair and slowly arjun wakes up

Arjun- ma..man…manvi

Manvi- arjun and she hugs him and he too hugs her and just then virat comes and sees their position he gets jealous and angry

Virat- manvi!!

Manvi turns around and virat has a "what the hell" look on his face and manvi realized what position she was in and pulled away from arjun. Arjun also turned around to see virat. Virat sees arjun and is shocked as though he got 1000000V ka jhatka

Virat- TUM!!!!!!!! 

Why did virat have a shocked expression on seeing arjun?

Will jeevika come to know about what is cooking?

Who was that guy who wanted to kill manvi?

Will virat save manvi from all these evils?

To find answers to these questions keep reading pyaar mohobath sab bakwaas!!!

NOTE:

Guyz I am too disappointed not even one page completely I got comments and I send pm's too almost all people but I hardly get all those comments so I decided I am going to discontinue my story and this is my last update sorry for it but I am too hurt and I am not continuing any of my stories  ANY OF THEM!!

I am sorry!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lakhanikomalkhalidamohamed6parjiaramaniranisha19js1234mahak221chandana123shabana20say_cheesemika17nrithyaoxoxsusanxoxJannat94shilpa09jia123sagargirl_rockskulsum_virmanpreetipc__Aarti__Syed695alicemathlove_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
It was an awesome update!!
Virat knows arjun???

Anyway please don't discontinue this ss...
Please please ... we''ll give you more comments... longer ones tooo...Please??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top