Questions & Queries Corner 2012 part 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Originally posted by Siddu246

Can someone please tell me a step by step way on how to put textures in Gifs/Avis.. Like if I download someone else PSD  ..how do I get that PSD on to my gif/avi... and I am using Photoshop CS5...thank youSmile

^here! (:

Oh my god Thank you soo much Zeenat...and here I was going crazy over something so simpleD'ohLOL

Also I have another if you or anyone else can help me...Like some parts of my Gif are coming with a line between it..Like its almost like shaking and it doesn't look clean...Do you know what the problem can be..like how can fix it and make sure it doesn't happen in the future..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions & Queries Corner 2012 part 2 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Can someone please tell me a step by step way on how to put textures in Gifs/Avis.. Like if I download someone else PSD  ..how do I get that PSD on to my gif/avi... and I am using Photoshop CS5...thank youSmile

^here! (:

Oh my god Thank you soo much Zeenat...and here I was going crazy over something so simpleD'ohLOL

Also I have another if you or anyone else can help me...Like some parts of my Gif are coming with a line between it..Like its almost like shaking and it doesn't look clean...Do you know what the problem can be..like how can fix it and make sure it doesn't happen in the future..??

Haha! You're welcome. (:

Um.. line? Confused do you mean the quality of your avi is not good enough? 

Edited by -Zeenat- - 21 August 2012 at 3:30am

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged

^here! (:

Haha! You're welcome. (:

Um.. line? Confused do you mean the quality of your avi is not good enough? 

No the quality is fine but it looks like 2 frames are coming on top of each other..you know how when you put on a cassette on tv and it will shake making it seem like its two different frames.. okay I don't even know to explain cuz i don't know myself what this is calledConfused..sorry..

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
okay.. can you post that avi here? maybe i could help you.. 

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Okay I am sorry I just figured out what the problem was..my image size was to bigEmbarrassed...but i have another question if you don't mindEmbarrassed...okay when I import from video to layer frames and i chose the option Select Range only from and then they have the option to chose the limit to every frames...okay is it necessary to chose how many frames and if I do how many frames should I have..??

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Heya Zeenat, firstly its good to see you here around!

Thank u, for answering, ur process is ancient, and a bit long sometimes, cos in PS u cannot see time of avis right...

Siddu? It had happened with me once, the reason can be any of thes, I guess.

Too many frames.
Too many layers cos of psds.
Or in layers frame, see that eye symbol, it should be only on layer 1.

Hope it helps, am a beginner in avi making..but still.

Siddu246

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Okay I am sorry I just figured out what the problem was..my image size was to bigEmbarrassed...but i have another question if you don't mindEmbarrassed...okay when I import from video to layer frames and i chose the option Select Range only from and then they have the option to chose the limit to every frames...okay is it necessary to chose how many frames and if I do how many frames should I have..??

Ohhh! Good. (:
Its fine yaa. 
You mean 'Limit to every frame' ? If yea, then just change it to - 2
And you can increase it when the range of you avi is a bit more thn usual as i would reduce the frames

Siddu246

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

Heya Zeenat, firstly its good to see you here around! Haha, yea! Tongue

Thank u, for answering, ur process is ancient, and a bit long sometimes, cos in PS u cannot see time of avis right... i knoww.. i still have to figure out some other way! Stern Smile

Edited by -Zeenat- - 21 August 2012 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Madhura..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top