India-Forums

Sahil is sho cute isnt he;}gf bro mom he luvs al

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I m luvinnn sahilll

hes shoo cuttee n shweettt

d way he behaves wit alll esp his mom his gf n his brooo...
hes d lyfff of LMYAM

i luvvvddd d scene wen he told his mom apko koi kaise bahar nikal sakta hai ghar seLOL
mai nai uthhaa sakttaa phr shivani tu halki phulki si haiWinkLOLcuttee n funnnyyy

luvvv his luv n care for his bro..he went to his room n askkdd him is he ok wit his rishta n all he was concerned abt his bro n his future lifeeeEmbarrassed

LAST BUH NAH D LEASTT d way he tlks to shivani...uska nick name rakha hai shivi awweee shoo cutteee nnaa d way he teases her bat bat pe choti choti nok jhok n den wapis se dosti between sahil n shivani is v v cutteeeEmbarrassedsahil jaisaaa BF hotaa hai kiaaaShockedsumone who will fight d whole world to marryyy his gf,d gal he luvsssEmbarrassedm fallin for sahil i mean he will nah leave shivi at ne cosstt is d bgst attraction for me towards himClapClap
m tau lil jealous ov miss shiviii LOL sahil jaisa ladka dunya mai ek hee hai so gudlukn dashing charming funnyy ful ov lyf yet v v luvin a true lover..aur kya chhayeh kissi ladkeee koWinkEmbarrassed
ek hee hai woh b shivi kaaaCryLOLbuh she'll av to sharee him wit us allWink

so AK-IANSSS m tau fallaing for AK as sahil b hw abt u all do share ur pov n make tis forum activeee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikAshvikian_AKShanUlasRoze12

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I am really loving his character he all goody good.

Though I know in future they will show all those chit put fights and misunderstandings that are created due to saas bahu dislike to each other and poor boys get dragged into it just coz they love both and try to be on both  and get the tag joroo ka gulam or dhoot peeta bachha

Anyways till now its all fine specially liking the two brother bond u know why both are such a handsome double treat hai yaar

Hope we get to see lot of Sahil and show goes top in trp charts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

armanmallik Newbie
armanmallik
armanmallik

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
luving ashish as sahil too Smile
never thought that ashish could show such a great variation in between udayveer and sahilTongue
ak suits both the roles man
AK is a born starClap
proud to be an AKianStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZahiraKhanArhainAshishShanUlas

--Zenu-- Goldie
--Zenu--
--Zenu--

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I'm Lovin Ak as Saahil Too! He Is Super Duper Cuteee :D

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by shana0127

I am really loving his character he all goody good.

Though I know in future they will show all those chit put fights and misunderstandings that are created due to saas bahu dislike to each other and poor boys get dragged into it just coz they love both and try to be on both  and get the tag joroo ka gulam or dhoot peeta bachha

Anyways till now its all fine specially liking the two brother bond u know why both are such a handsome double treat hai yaar

Hope we get to see lot of Sahil and show goes top in trp charts

ahaha yyaaa hsi bro is gud tooo i lyk his characterrr sweettt he is buh AK se nazar hataye nai hattey kissi aur pe kaise jayyeeeWinkEmbarrassedyeshhh i hoppeee LMYAM k trpsss increase hojayen its a nyceee drammmaaa nyce concept aur ashish jaisa hawtiepieee b hai aur kya chayhe
lead heroines r alsooo guuddd...
i m luvinnn SHIVI N SAHILEmbarrassed

ShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanmallik

luving ashish as sahil too Smile
never thought that ashish could show such a great variation in between udayveer and sahilTongue
ak suits both the roles man
AK is a born starClap
proud to be an AKianStar

yeshhh i was lil scared k udaii k baadd pta nai sahil hamare dil mai wo jagha le sakega b k nai buh thnkGOD aisaa hee horraa hai ashish has chosen d ryt drama ryt roleee he's ropcking m loving eveyr bit ov mr sahil AK ROZZZEmbarrassedso m i v v prouddd to b an AKIAN

ShanUlas

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

I'm Lovin Ak as Saahil Too! He Is Super Duper Cuteee :D

YESHH NO DOUBT ABT IT V AV TOO SHOW HIM R LUV N SUPPORT
THNKU for cmnting on tis topic guysss
Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
ASHISH KHUCH BE KRAY WOH CUTE OR HOT HI LAGTA HADay Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index