Phir Subah Hogi

SBB/UMETV Gham Mein Doobi Sugni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Both channels showed Sugni carries a bag with her & sits with other Bedinis in Bumsukhia's Truck.
Gulabia tries to stop her but Sugni has become stone hearted and doesnt listen to Gulabia who looks at her in desperation & runs behind the truck while the truck leaves with Sugni.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB/UMETV Gham Mein Doobi Sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
WOW lets hope atleast now Gulb realises her mistake.  Being a woman and that too mother of a Bedni how can she not understand their love and accept it is beyond me.

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
 AArti ! this is very painful and heartbreaking .. not for us only.. but for vikram too .. me know when VS will come to know.. he will shattered again.. OH ! me feel cry for vikram.. Cry  how  will he see all this..  ?   Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.