Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
It was 6 am of the mumbai moarning.Everything was cool and full of rainy clouds.KD's brother was playing at the beach with his plane.he used to come there every day and used to spent a lot of time alone.he liked to hang out rather than staying at home.he was bussy while playing a plane and then it landed near a girl's feet.She took it in her hand and started walking towards him."I like your plane" she said to him with a smile."Thank you"he replied with a smile.She saw around him,no one was there."what are you doing here,where are you parents ?" "They don't know i am here,my brother was supposed to bring me."And he didn't ?" she asked with a sad smile."He died,month ago" he said with sadness.She saw that and decided to cheer him up."Hey,what if we send him a message ?" she asked."What will we say?" he said with full of joy."hmm,it's your message".she said to him.He kept thinking for a while and said"I remember you" write this message.She took a pen and started writing on the one side of the plane."That's all you want to write ?" she asked him and he nodded.After writing the message,she took the plane in her hand and threw it in the air and he started to flying it by a remote.They both stayed together waching that plane going high in the air for many hours.After this,she gave him hug and promised that she will come here everyday no matter what.While she was walking towards her car she heard his voice."Hey,what's this Chiklet word ?"She got shocked for a while and started running towards him."See,you have written this on the other side of the plane" he said and gave plane to her.She took it from him.She was speechless after reading that.She didn't know what to do cry or smile.Every single pain she felt after his death,it was fadding from her face.She was crying and smiling at the same time."Me too little brother and you too chicklet" this message was written on that plane.It was KD's replay to their message from the heaven.She saw towards the sky with her beautifull eyes and drops of rain started falling on them...

This is my last OS may be.so plz comment and like as much as you want.thnx:)

Edited by velvet.rain - 17 August 2012 at 3:27am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshainna7medhahpsasritoshzzinia2411-Fortune-tenzingchodeniluvrainaartiluv.u.zindagiAnikz003janeniroopa-Kryan-taniya_dostii-shamima-CoffeeAddictsweetz1204-Latty-basket_101-Hina-.Comics_Music.-bornalee-CavingInLadyMcbethKalpana_Writer..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrocksashvikluverrrFieryLionessluv_arshaThe007Shivanisnowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KISHA OS :The Message" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I decided,this will ma last OS becoz of lack of response:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
your OS was really nice and hey don't get dissappointed you will get comments very soon your OS is really amazing !!

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 17 August 2012 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velvet.rainjaneniroopa

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

your OS was really nice and hey don't get dissappointed you will get comments very soon your OS is really amazing !!
really ? Thnx:)

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Yeah it is :)) you're welcome :)

velvet.rain

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
it was blissful ...
awesome beautifully written ...

and dont b sad if u dont get responce...the forum is really inactive ...u will start getting more comments as the silent readers will come up ...and no ways its not ur last OS come on abhi to buht kuch likhna baaki hai..

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

it was blissful ...
awesome beautifully written ...

and dont b sad if u dont get responce...the forum is really inactive ...u will start getting more comments as the silent readers will come up ...and no ways its not ur last OS come on abhi to buht kuch likhna baaki hai..
thnx dear:)

Endurance

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hey  awesome oS...loved it
please dont stop writting...there are less members on the forum thats why there is less response

velvet.rain

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.