Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Now that ASY is fighting the case against arushi would he try to humiliate prats or ask dirty questions abt the rape attempt in order to win the case? He might be fighting for SS but the cvs tried to show him as a good person so would he sink so low? If this happens then there is bound to be a krishna vs abhimanyu & SS ! What do u think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123Arjaforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will ASY?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
well, K n P saved ASY's life ...if ASY has any ounce of self respect n feeling of gratitude he won't insult K or P ... i think we will not see him stooping that low 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Captain_PhilipsDeathstroke

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
krishna vs abhimanyu & SS

i'm waiting 4 this..

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
No comments Monkey Winks
M curiouse when u all do discussionz on boring tracks very seriously...how u do????

mkap2012

mkap2012

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i m sure he will as ss will emotinally blackmail him and use him to win the case so nw its gonna be abhiand ss aginst kwill have to wait and watch

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well, K n P saved ASY's life ...if ASY has any ounce of self respect n feeling of gratitude he won't insult K or P ... i think we will not see him stooping that low
agree! He might say that since prats was knocked out when arushi hit sarju her statement is invalid!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Originally posted by dhakarn

agree! He might say that since prats was knocked out when arushi hit sarju her statement is invalid!

which statement ? the court session hasn't started yet Confused

mkap2012

mkap2012

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
but why cant we have some lighter scenes of asy ,k and prats i want all 3 of them together teaching ss alesson

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.