AB's 15 NEW Pix From Party By RD's Prodn House

Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo ABians...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...once again am back with yet another new rocking set of unseen pics of our hero...😎😎😎...I gt these brand new pics as a result of my yet another pic hunt in FB...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..These r d pics from the Party thrown by Road Diaries Show's Production House on 14-08-2012..There r a total of 15 pics..Out of them as 12 pics r already by posted by IndiaTVForum yday..So i am NOT TAGGING THESE ORIGINAL PICS i gt today...I JUST TAGGED 3 PIX wid the name of my fb page for AB as they were not put nywhere else by nyone.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..

Nywz
Credit of the ALL PICS posted here goes to Production House of AB's last show-Road Diaries... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by nikki028 - 11 years ago
updated the post...njoy these lovely new pics of AB...😊
thanks di,loved all of them.Ab looks hot.
Thanx Di for sharing...
Amazing pics
OMG!!!!!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He seems Evergreen Like Big B na ☺️
Love Him 😳❀️
thanks so much sautaannn, ur my AB encyclopedia πŸ˜ƒgonna make sigs on it, hayeee i still always fall flat on that smile πŸ€ͺ Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

thanks so much sautaannn, ur my AB encyclopedia πŸ˜ƒgonna make sigs on it, hayeee i still always fall flat on that smile πŸ€ͺ

@bold...

awww thts such a sweet title u hv givn me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...am proud of it...😎

n yes jaldi se rapchik siggies bana..aur ek mere liye xclusive bhi bana na...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Oyee Niks ChokriπŸ˜‰...Awesome pic of AB😳
Tu toh sach mein AB kya encyclopedia haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
n dewaani too😳
Thnx fr sharing and he is looking dashing in all the pics with his cute smile..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by gal.angel

Oyee Niks ChokriπŸ˜‰...Awesome pic of AB😳
Tu toh sach mein AB kya encyclopedia haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
n dewaani too😳

aww my chokrii oshh...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...u too sayin tht encyclopedia thing??aww thts soo sweet of u...bt yes deewani toh main AB ki 200% hoon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³