Teri Meri Love Stories

*Ajay Chaudhary AT*SleeplessNights Ahead-He's Back (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 54

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Darn! I should bookmark this page or something, always forgetting it. Mera kya hoga? LOL

Yup, his one look of admiration towards her and she would melt like chocolate mousse. *sigh* They really did make a cute couple hope we get to see more of them. Embarrassed

Yup, lazybones! Its about time he starts a new one. :/ 

Meanie! I was sad bus woh sadness was inside thats why you can't see it form outside. Now don't ask more.ROFL
AH! Darn! The anchor word is so...I will not say anything. cough yes will be anchored and AH the swaying along waves is also so...*cough* Images! Yeah nice feelings to be enjoyed while at sea...cough shutting up as I actually get lost.ROFLROFL
Leave it as it is...guess we'll just keep remembering it by chanceTongue

Yup, hope we do. Want to see A in romantic with sadu tinge avatar again Embarrassed

Oh really? *disbelieving look*...now can I start asking? *sweet smile*ROFL
Yes, exerting so much control we are, think we should get an award for thisROFL
Some diving in p..cough under water lessons and we'll be ready to be left to fare in the open sea and tie...cough..I mean take the steering wheel from the ship captain...okay, need to shut up  ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Ajay Chaudhary AT*SleeplessNights Ahead-He's Back (Page 53)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Leave it as it is...guess we'll just keep remembering it by chanceTongue

Yup, hope we do. Want to see A in romantic with sadu tinge avatar again Embarrassed

Oh really? *disbelieving look*...now can I start asking? *sweet smile*ROFL
Yes, exerting so much control we are, think we should get an award for thisROFL
Some diving in p..cough under water lessons and we'll be ready to be left to fare in the open sea and tie...cough..I mean take the steering wheel from the ship captain...okay, need to shut up  ROFLROFL

Lol agree, and today by chance it was coming in my last ten topics so easier to notice. LOL

Word. Sigh...hope our this adhori wish is fulfilled soon. EmbarrassedTongue

Meanie! I so want to say no but sometimes my curios mind gets the best of me and I want to say... ask. Kya pochna hai? *tortured look*ROFL

I know! But guess we lost it after all cough the control I mean not the other th...oh will shut up.ROFL
OHH! Such a tubelight read it twice to get what you are saying! Yes, first a few lessons would have be taken in diving under water before the experienced swimmer can take a chance to um...dive alone uh...not sure what I'm saying so shutting up.ROFLROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Lol agree, and today by chance it was coming in my last ten topics so easier to notice. LOL

Word. Sigh...hope our this adhori wish is fulfilled soon. EmbarrassedTongue

Meanie! I so want to say no but sometimes my curios mind gets the best of me and I want to say... ask. Kya pochna hai? *tortured look*ROFL

I know! But guess we lost it after all cough the control I mean not the other th...oh will shut up.ROFL
OHH! Such a tubelight read it twice to get what you are saying! Yes, first a few lessons would have be taken in diving under water before the experienced swimmer can take a chance to um...dive alone uh...not sure what I'm saying so shutting up.ROFLROFL

I should start glancing at that too nowTongue

Yes, hope so. Is there any reason you specified 'this adhori wish'?...because yup, we do have a lot of others..cough, sorry..shutting upROFL

So where was I? *thinks* Oh yes!...since the sadness was inside, does that mean only the p**son having access to the hidden things would see it...cough? Sure you are happy you let me ask now *evil*ROFL

AAHH...yes, there's still time to lose other things...cough I mean the milk teeth...shutting up makes no sense ROFL
Yup, getting lost too...can a captain and **s ship please come and rescue me without flopping...I mean getting shipwrecked...AH! need to shut upROFLROFL

Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Was thinking why does A always get roles where he is on the law's side?Tongue

Wished they had shown him actually fighting a case, would have like to see how well he arguesTongue

Okay, that was just me getting the pages goingTongueROFL

Edited by beebutterfly - 19 September 2012 at 2:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

Duray

Duray

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Ajay as Akash in Teri Meri Love Stories

tiny15

Duray

Duray

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

tiny15

Duray

Duray

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

tiny15

Duray

Duray

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

love u Ajay Embarrassed

Edited by Duray - 15 October 2012 at 8:30am

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.