Fan Fictions

"STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

KKKA

Goldie

KKKA

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
PRINCESS ...PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE 

IT IS GOOD ...CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT 

KKKA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
god what did the pomposs idiot do to her that she is broken
and he is regretting doing this to her
what did he do i woner
loved it how she pranked him like that go khushi
man is ASR so full of himself aint he
wow i didnt think thats how they would meet again but then had a feeling she would be there in the party
wonder what anji and her mum's plan is to get them back together
hey if he has done something bad sorry horrible then no point in getting then back
dude is such an idiot ruining his own happiness
cheers for pm
that was long and informative

Devilish.Angel

Devilish.Angel

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
nice

EverydayCloud

EverydayCloud

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Interesting Thumbs Up

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sorry for the long hiatus...will definitely update tonight!!!! Tongue

KKKA

Goldie

KKKA

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
PRINCESS...WHERE ARE YOU IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS NOW 

PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE ONE OF MY FAV STORIES 

HOPE ALL IS GOOD WITH YOU 

UPDATE SOON OR DROP A WORD 

THANKS 

KKKA

tanurocks

IF-Dazzler

tanurocks

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
nice...i liked 4th update verymuch...plz do p me when u update

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I KNOW IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I UPDATED GUYS...PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE DELAY...I PROMISE TO BE MORE REGULAR...I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WAITING LONG AND SO WITHOUT FURTHER BLABBERING I GIVE YOU...
CHAPTER 6

Khushi was sitting in her cabin with Kate, one of her few friends in Australia….Kate in many ways reminded Khushi of Payal….they had the same concern for her and both spoke their minds freely…

"Come on Khushi…how long will you shut it out…quit this act…why are you so averse to going out??"

Khushi smiled warily at Kate…."I told you I don't like to party Kate…"

"Lets go out for a dinner then…Wilson and I are going out and he has a very handsome friend…we could go out on a double date…"

"Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested Kate…"

"His name's Frank…he's really cute and works in the media circle too…plus he has a charming British accent and has those beautiful eyes…you'll like him…"

Khushi sighed…this was Kate's second attempt this week to fix her up with someone…

"Come on Khushi…I don't understand why you can't go on a date….almost every guy in the office has asked you atleast once and you turn all of them down…no ones telling you to commit sweety…you can just turn them down if you don't like them…but atleast give it a try…it's not like you are commited to someone or something…so why can't you go for a date???"

Khushi looked away…she couldn't tell Kate why she didn't want to go on a date…she couldn't tell her that even the idea of a date filled her mind with images of only him…of their first date….the first time that changed everything between them….

TWO YEARS AGO…

It had been a month since Khushi had become his manager…they had played different tricks on each other…she had held one of his press conferences at a dog shelter and had the pleasure of seeing him cringe and maintain a considerable distance from the dogs…he'd burdened her with unfanciful assignments and impossible deadlines…she'd once changed his speech and made him look like an idiot on stage….he'd promptly raised hell and had her boss shout at her…in a way they just tried to make life hell for the other person….each trying a trick to outdo the other in this battle to create misery….

Khushi was sitting in her cabin when her phone rang….it was Arnav's mother calling…Khushi had met her twice and had immense respect for her…Khushi had been an orphan and Kriya treated her like a daughter…she loved the motherly affection that the lady had for her…she picked up the call…

"Hello aunty…how are you…"

"I'm very well Beta…how about you??"

"I'm great too Aunty…"

"Beta…actually…well I wanted a favour from you…"

"Sure aunty…just name it…."

"You promise you won't say no…"

"I can never say no to you aunty…"

"Well I want you to go out with Arnav tonight…"

Khushi spat out the water she was sipping…."What??"

"Listen me out Beta…it is Chotte's birthday tomorrow and we want to give him a surprise…Aakash is busy tonight or I would have asked him for it…please Beta…do something…just keep him out of the house till 12…"

"But Aunty…I…how…"

"Thanks Beta…I knew I could rely on you…and ya do come with him to the house ok…" and with that Kriya hurriedly kept the phone…

Khushi stared at her phone…how was she supposed to go out with that Laad Governor…and how was she going to keep that Devil out of his snare till midnight…and on what pretext would she take him out….the answer came in form of Karan who was currently knocking on her door…

"Hey Khushi…what's up…you look tensed??"

"Nothing Karan…you tell me…what brings you here…"

"Just wanted to ask you how one month of working with Mr.Raizada was…"

Khushi suddenly looked up smiling…that was it…one month…she could say she took all her clients for a dinner after a month of working together…bingo…

"Thanks a ton Karan…you are a lifesaver…"Khushi said beaming…

Karan looked at her unsure of where that had come from…He just shrugged and left…he was used to Khushi's spasms of madness by now….

Meanwhile Khushi placed a call to the Laad Governor…

"Be quick…I'm busy…"

Wow…what a greeting Khushi thought….no hello..no good evening…just a free dose of pure ASR arrogance….but well she had no option but to be polite…oh the things she had to do…

"Could you please come to my office Mr.Raizada…??"

"Wow Khushi…you being so polite…did the sunrise from the west today…"

"Very funny…can you just come here Mr.Raizada…it's important…"

"It's not like I've anything better to do…so well I'll be there in half an hour…"

"Great…I'll be in my cabin…"

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Arnav walked into her cabin dressed in a casual jeans and T-shirt…everyone had left as it was almost eight by now…he saw her sitting on her chair typing away…

"Hey…"

"Oh hello Mr.Raizada…please take a seat…"

"So many pleases in one day Khushi…don't go so sweet on me…I'm already Diabetic.."

Khushi didn't bother to grace that remark with a response….so he continued…

"So why'd you call me here…"

"Well actually Mr. Raizada…I…" she was feeling really awkward asking him out to a dinner…she'd never thought she'd have to do it….

"I haven't come here to hear you stutter Khushi…get to the point…"

"Mr.Raizada…I was wondering if you'd go out to dinner with me tonight" she said it in a breath…

Arnav stared at her wordlessly…it took some time to sink in…she wanted to go out with him….his trademark smirk appeared on his face…

"So you've finally succumbed to my charms huh…."

"You wish Mr.Raizada….it's just that I always go out with my clients after we finish one month of the contract…."

"You don't need to cook up excuses honey…you can admit you like me…after all everyone falls for me…."

"I'm not everyone Mr.Raizada…and well…so will you come…"

"I have a few conditions…."

"What??"

"Firstly…..you'll call me Arnav and not Mr.Raizada…do you agree??"

"What kind of a condition is that…."

"Do you accept it or not??"

Khushi sighed…"Fine…but only for tonight…"

"Suit yourself….and secondly…I want you to let your hair down…"

"Let my hair down…I don't understand…."

"I want you to look like you did at the party that day…."

Khushi looked at him and for the first time she didn't see any arrogance in his eyes….she saw curiosity and a glint of mischief….and try as she might to deny it…he looked great with that smirk…

"Fine…."

"Great…so I'll pick you up at nine…."

"But we can go from here…"

"Eager are we??...sorry honey…but I won't take you for a date dressed in that business suit…and I've to change too…so I'll go home and change and you go change too…"

Khushi looked at him…this wouldn't do…she couldn't allow him to go home….

"You don't need to go home Mr.Raizada…"

"I thought I told you to call me Arnav…"

"Fine…I was saying that we can change here Arnav…"

"Really Khushi…you wanna change in front of me…not that I shall mind…"he said inching closer with a wide smirk…

Without wanting to...Khushi blushed…

"No…I mean…just come with me…" Arnav followed her wordlessly, amused at that blush…she led him to a room at the back of the office building…she opened it to show a wide array of all kinds of clothes, make up and wigs…it looked like a fashion store…she explained…"You see Arnav…many a times when our clients come here, media people surround the building..and when the celebs have to make a quick getaway…they just come here and change their appearance….and voila…no one recognizes them…."

Arnav entered the room and looked about…Khushi waited for his reaction…everyone who saw this room praised it immensely…it had been Khushi's brainchild…no other media agency had it and that is what made the idea so brilliant…she had assembled all the stuff here with the help of Karan and Payal…but look at that Laad Governor…no reaction…sauntering as if he'd junt entered an apparel store…no word of appreciation…why did she even expect it from him….she went away to choose a dress for herself…she was busy in her search when she heard Arnav's voice…she looked back to see him holding a beautiful red dress…she'd loved the dress when she'd bought it….but it was not something she wore…mainly because it was too short…and there was no way she was going to wear it for him….she shook her head and went on with her search….

Arnav smiled to himself….he'd known even before asking that she wouldn't wear it…she was way too decent for it…and she was a stubborn girl, so she wouldn't wear it to please him…but sadly for her he wanted her to wear the dress and what ASR wanted, he got….he knew there was only one way to make her wear the dress…

"Scared are we…??"

Khushi turned to see him smirking holding the dress….

"Why would I be scared of a dress Mr.Raizada??"

"Because you're afraid you wouldn't look good in it…."

"What makes you thing I'd not look good in it…"

"Let's just say your figure isn't good enough for it…" he said trying hard not to smile as she got worked up…as he'd expected she fell for the bait…

"Are you saying I look fat??"

"When did I say that…just a little on the higher side…maybe"...as expected she snatched the dress out of his hands and went to the dressing room to change….he smirked…she was so predictable….just put anything as a challenge and she'll do anything to prove him wrong…she was one wild tigress….he went through the clothes and selected a matching red blazer for himself…afterall he was ASR…he never needed to put an effort into looking good…he was looking at himself in the mirror when he heard a slight cough and turned around….

Stunning wasn't the word for how she looked….her hair…gone was that no nonsense bun…right now they just cascaded beautifully on her bare shoulders…her eyes danced around hopefully at him…her lips…how sexy she looked biting those lips in anxiety….

….the dress fitted her like second skin, showcasing every curve with perfection….her milky white legs ended in red stilettos that accentuated the beauty of those legs even more...she looked…just perfect….

Khushi looked at him waiting for a reaction…did she look that bad…she shouldn't have worn this dress in the first place…why couldn't he just say something…she shrugged and turned around to go and change…suddenly she felt his hand snake around her wrist and the next moment she crashed into his hard chest….Khushi looked at him to see his emerald green eyes staring into her own….they looked into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity…his husky voice broke the eye contact….

"You look beautiful Khushi…" he said as he removed a stray strand of hair that had fallen on her face….

Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation…was he going to kiss her…the bigger question was did she want to be kissed by him…no obviously not…he was a devil and a playboy…maybe….but just a kiss wouldn't hurt….a small little kiss…oh who was she kidding…she wanted to kiss him…she wanted him to kiss her senseless…while her inner conscience fought the battle…her thoughts were interrupted when she heard his faint whisper in her ear…

"You assume too much honey…Granted that you are beautiful…but you're not my type…." And saying so, she felt him step away from her…..

Part II of the date to be continued!!!!!!!

SO DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!Big smileBig smile
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS MOST WELCOME!!!OuchOuchOuch
LOVE,
PRINCESS!!!SleepySleepy

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

dipica13lovebadhanAstha_IFsangeeta230811sarah1000malniynaj84ArmelasangeethbalafamiyakamtokdinDevilish.AngelmankhushKeenarahari93iamursforeverscarlet2012falak9090simransmilycrazzychipsranukamakshihasheyBlondiexzyanjusr06swat.g45678annabswati-89KKKAvidya.sanjaylovespellReader_Hobbypokemoniantanvi_arshizayana123missmkmishachwdhurySamyxxpraseethaApoorvaranicaskermeniranjana00Amti4u..Aimmy.....Gunjan..pup03EccentricaASR6262seeta_naipsPreet.Kcchavvi16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top